Aetheria: The Shadow War [Fairy Tale Crossover! ALL NEEDED! Free Cake!]

Started by Vergil Tanner, June 07, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Hey guys -- sorry to do this so late into the recruitment, but I think I'll have to withdraw my Jafar application. I was trying to revive an earlier concept from a much more sandbox-y game and as I adjusted him, I realized that I'm cutting away more and more of what I liked about the concept in the first place. I'll have to mull things over, maybe I'll go for a simpler character.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Vergil Tanner

Awww, that's a shame :C

Well, let us know, ok? You're obviously welcome to pitch whatever character you want to play, and you're definitely welcome in the game either way :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Well then! I believe we have enough interest for the time being! I will give people the weekend to get their sheets in, and then on Monday I will be creating the OOC and IC, along with the Character Threads! Instructions to come soon!

Once we have the OOC Threads, I will want people to start chatting about how their characters know each other. Everybody has been in the city for at least a month, so I expect that some of you will have met ;)

After that, we'll have a short "Sandbox" period for you guys to settle in and get into the groove of your characters...and then Plot Will Happen. Mwahaha :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Vergil Tanner

I know it's been a bit of a slow burn, but alas, when the Recruitment Post is so dense...that's what happens :P We'll get started soon though! :D

Tokyorose627

Excited! May be a.p bit busy with work though, and I’m going on a trip next Tuesday so RPing may be a bit hard.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

PentheWonderful

"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Vergil Tanner

SO PEEPS.

Here is the OOC.

And here is the Character Roster!

NOW, there are three things I need you to do!

1) Post in the OOC!
2) PM me and Pen your completed, final versions of your sheets for us to post in the Roster. This is to make sure that we have control of any edits, and so that we can remove bios of people who withdraw or get kicked out or whatever.
3) I want everybody to start working on some connections. Now of course, only having been there for a month, you won't know everybody and that's fine. However, since there are 6 characters in the game (Well, 7, if we count Hansel and Grettel as two) I would like each character to have at least three connections. This way, it gives them a jumping off point to start interacting.

I'll be getting the IC threads up this week, though you won't be able to post IC until you get those connections written up and added to your bio.

Please and thank you! :D

Murvoen

Glad I saw this just before going to sleep lol ^^ I've got them bookmarked, and I'll be present tomorrow when I get up
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Vergil Tanner

Vergil Tanner