The Medicine Woman (F/F)

Started by Chrystal, May 24, 2014, 06:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Taken

AGGH! Another idea I have to record, or loose it. This one seems like it could be good fun, but is in need of some fleshing out. I started posting this as a one-shot, but as I typed it up, it grew in scope, to be more than that.

Rather than simply add it to my existing requests list, I figured I'd post it alone.

Name: The Medicine Woman

Content: F/F, supernatural, romance, road-story.

Setting: Present Day Canada, in and around Toronto and Niagara.

Scenario: A young Cree maiden discovers that she has the power of the medicine women of old. She uses this power to heal a cop who is injured protecting her from some drunken louts who try to rape her. The Cree girl's powers also extend to being able to randomly predict certain future events, as well as heal minor injuries. The more she uses her power, the more abilities she will discover.

Her prescient ability allows her to save the cop's life. However, her actions bring her to the attention of the Mob, who see her as a potential asset. (How they find her is something I'm a little unclear on, we can work it out). Equally, the US government want to get their hands on her. The Canadian Government offer her a deal which sucks, and at this point she goes on the run. The cop finds her and goes with her of course.

The role of the cop in this is to be a mentor, protector, big sister and lover. She will be older, wiser, and more stable. She will be the one who persuades the Cree girl  that she needs to use her power to help people.

Because the girl will be having visions of some massive disaster about to happen, and knowing that she can prevent it if people are willing to listen to her. The cop will persuade her to talk to the CSIS (Canada's FBI) and prevent the disaster (which can be anything from a terrorist attack, to evacuating communities in British Columbia because a volcano is about to erupt).

Requirements: Female player to play the lady cop. I know I usually have no preference which character I play, but on this one I want to play the Cree girl. There will be no BDSM element in this at all. The sex between the two characters will develop naturally as they are on the run.

Please check out my O/O page before contacting me about this. Thanks.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Name: Dawn Echa Quachegan

Nationality: Canadian

Ethnicity: Native American, Cree.

Sexuality: Virgin, Closet lesbian

Profession: Unemployed, looking for work after graduating High School.

Personality: Dawn is one of the quiet ones who prove the saying "Still Waters Run Deep". She would rather walk away from a fight than stand up for herself, but this is not through cowardice, rather it is through knowing the history of her people, and all the Native American peoples, knowing that when they tried to stand up for what was rightfully theirs against the white man, when they fought back, they were ruthlessly slaughtered. The tribes that welcomed the invaders and accepted their ways survived, those that fought did not, or were reduced to abject poverty scratching a living on the worthless parts of the land they used to own.

Dawn is not particularly bitter about the past, she simply sees it as a place to learn from and draw experience from.

But although she is quiet and studious, deep within her soul lies a magic, a fire that, once awakened, will not be put out.

History: Dawn's mother and father were born in the city of Toronto, Ontario, they met, married in a traditional Cree ceremony and had a daughter, then a year later a son. Dawn's mother always claimed she could trace her ancestry back to the medicine women of the Cree tribe, and when Dawn was younger she was fascinated by the tales of magic and spirits. As she grew up, however, she became more sceptical of her mother's stories, especially as mum could offer no real evidence.

The fact that her father also traced his ancestry back to the medicine-women, via a more circuitous route, was something she found out later. The dilution of the Cree blood in both branches of her parentage was re-concentrated in her own veins, the genetic material necessary for her to access the old powers, suddenly came together.

Dawn is blissfully unaware of this as she hunts for a normal job, catching the bust to Niagara Falls in the hope of finding work within the Canadian Tourist industry there, much to the disgust of her father who makes a perfectly good living as a car mechanic.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

May as well bump this one too, I'm still craving it, and it hasn't seen the light of day for years!

Nowherewoman

Lovely avi for your character :D
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Chrystal

Thanks. Her name is Amber Midthunder. She's actually a mixed-race Sioux, rather than a Cree, but that's not too far out. It's quite difficult to find pictures of attractive young Native Americans, most are either old or wearing full ceremonial regalia. and I think she is very pretty!

Chrystal