Pokémon Rangers (Interest Check)

Started by Zeth, April 02, 2015, 05:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

Pokemon Rangers is a game where you use Pokemon to stop natural disasters and fight crime instead of battling over silly badges. I thought it might be fun to do a game on E since it can be free form and revolve around solving puzzles in form of disasters. Would anyone else care to give this a go?

wander

I'll jump in, I know a bit about them and I think this could be fun.

Zeth

wander

I am quite open in that regard.  :-)

Zeth

Human only shagging or anthro pokemon shagging as well?

wander

I don't mind furrys but I have a limit on how far they are, it can go over 10% but has to be less than 50.  :-)

Zeth

I'll stick with Humans only then. The furry art I seen for pokemon is above 50%.

Now just to wait for others to join.

Evael

Ranger was always an interesting concept. I'll give it a shot with ya Zeth!

Zeth

Sweet! I'll post up an in game thread later. I'll keep the game open for others to join though.

Zeth

Well I can't decide what Region to start in. Evael, you have any preferences?

Evael

Silk

I'll put down tenious interest for now until the idea get's a bit more fleshed out. :)

Zeth

We are going with the Almia region. I will loosely base the game on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. Here is information on the Pokemon Ranger series.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger_(Ranger_series)

Now since this is a forum game and not a video game, we can't really worry about Styler captures. Your ranger just succeeds when they try to do one because that is what they are trained to do. Puzzles will focus around 'Field Moves' where you direct nearby Pokemon to solve the current problem. I will list available Pokemon and their field moves during each puzzle. You don't need to really know Pokemon or the video games to play, just skimming the wiki and having a grasp of the concept is enough.

Your partner Pokemon is one that follows you around and tries to help you out. You may pick any Pokemon to be your partner except legendary Pokemon or some other such nonsense.

OyabunKobold

ill put down tentative interest and I dont mind if its full furry or not :P Just so long as they can say yes or no and give consent.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Zeth

Well we have 4 interests. I suppose we should kick this off then.

Zeth