Saint Agatha's Monster Girl Academy. (Interest check. :p)

Started by Wolfy, January 28, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasius

I apologize profusely, but I must withdraw my interest from this campaign. Hope it runs well.  :-)

-Thrasius

Wolfy

That's ok...I'm fairly sure we have enough interest to continue. :3

The school is located in Europe, near the Eurasian border. :3

Soo...profile should be up later today for you guys to fill out. <3

Yukina

Vanetias

No character sheet or anything? I feel free now to be interested.

Wolfy

Sorry guys, got distracted. <3

Profile up tonight or tomorrow.

Yukina

PrincelyPup

kingmaster1

This certainly sounds like it could be fun, can I join? :P

Wolfy

Anyone can join, really. :3

Anyway, profiles!

Name:
Appearence:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Position:

:3

kingmaster1

So, would we be playing the men? If so, who would be playing the girls? :P

PrincelyPup

No you can play either. I think there are more hours them guys right now.

ShadowFox89

Zitka, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Zitka
Race: Kitsune (demon fox)
Sexuality: Bi, sub(? she wouldn't know, but she's not likely to try and be on top)
Ons: Most anything :P
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Zitka has never had sex before, or been anywhere near a large group of humans/humanoids. The school is her first time away from her parents. Zitka can turn into a small black-silver fox, a burst of ghostly blue flames surrounding her as she shifts. She can also manipulate shadows to a limited degree, though she is learning better control of this.
Weaknesses: Her nipples, ears, and tails are sensitive to touch
Position: Student
Favorite Position: She'll have to find out :P
Physical Description: Zitka is short for a human, standing only at 4'9 and weighing 98lbs. She has a pair of black fox ears on her head and two black fox tails sticking out just above her butt, both with silver tips. She has fair skin and silver eyes, with two small A-cup breasts and long nipples standing proudly out from her chest. While Zitka doesn't understand why humans feel the need to cover their bodies (don't they have fur?), she wears a black blouse and knee length skirt when needed, forgoing the use of undergarments.
Other notes: Zitka is still a virgin. For a kitsune, that has a special meaning, as they bond with the first being they have intercourse with, considering them their "special mate." While kitsune are known to have relations with more than one being, they tend to be extremely loyal to the one they consider their mate.

Blaine, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Blaine
Race: Bronze Dragon
Sexuality: Hetero, dominant
Ons: Most anything
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Blaine is a bronze dragon. He can shift between human and dragon form at will, and alter parts of his body in human form to that of his dragon. In his dragon form, he has fangs and claws that can rip through steel like it was thin paper and scales that can stop low caliber bullets. Blaine can breath out two different attacks; a bolt of lightning or a sedative gas that can easily put others to sleep. This is in addition to the five hundred years of experience and knowledge he has collected, and the superhuman strength and stamina.
Weaknesses: Blaine's biggest weakness is his curiosity. If there's even a hint of something he hasn't seen or has rarely seen, he will chase after it like a dog after a bone. He also has a strong weakness towards cute girls, which might be why he keeps coming back to the school.
Position: Teacher, Sciences
Favorite Position: Any
Physical Description: Blaine, in his human form, is 6'3 and wieghs around 230lbs. He has tan, almost bronze toned skin, and black hair. His eyes are sea green, and grow bright green when emotionally excited. Blaine normally wears a turquoise button down shirt and khaki dress pants. A willow cane capped with a bronze dragon's head. He's been known to use the cane on girls a rare few times in the past.
In his dragon form, he stands at a massive 32ft tall, 45ft long from snout to tail tip, with a 50ft wingspan. He weighs in at a massive sixteen tons, easily enough to crush most foolish enough to get in his way. Blaine's scales are a tarnished bronze, with eyes that are pools of green. His claws and fangs are similarly massive, the smallest being a foot long. Any of these traits may be assumed while in human form, though they are scaled down to match his reduced size.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PrincelyPup

Name: Travis. Pet name :Prince
Sexuality: Bisexual, Mostly with a preference for Futa
Appearance: He looks like a young feminine boy. He has nicely curved hips and a plump pillowy little ass. His skin is velvety soft and smooth white. Sometimes however he changes into an anthro form with velvety soft blue fur and white underbelly. In both forms he has cute pointed puppy ears covered in soft blue fur and a cute curly husky style tail. His eyes are a deep green and his hair his a feather light blue teal mix that is darker at the base and grows to an almost neon teal at the tip. He stands just around 5'4 and its absolutely cute as a button and sexy as hell.

Ons: See on and offs page. He really enjoys size difference and big strong partners as well as anthro. He especially loves Rimming both giving and receiving, pet play, collars, leashes, bondage, toys, being fingered, forced anything, public sex and especially constant casual sexual flirting and play. He is submissive and absolutely adores being someone's sexual pet. Though be warned his sexual appetite is enormous and separating him from your crotch might be difficult. Secondary warning he is kinda clingy and is a hyper little cuddle puppy.

Offs: scary, cruelty, being alone, punishments, disappointing his Dom, vore, Gore, mutilation and snuff.

Favorite Food: Well besides cum...hehe. He loves Italian and all that includes, bread, pasta, pizza, calzones, etc. He also rather enjoys milk.

Favorite Position: Doggy style of course!! Getting pounded from behind no matter where he is.

kingmaster1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Malcolm Trimbolt

Race: Leviathan

Sexuality: Bi

Appearence: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/x0Shinigami0x/Anime/Anime%20Males/anime-guy2.jpg

Malcolm's inconspicuous form is that of a tall, black haired, well built, human male. His eyes, though, often retain an amber glow that his species naturally possesses. He is fairly taller than most, standing at 6"5', and being a lean individual makes him seem lengthy in his school uniform but, without it, he looks toned and muscular, a swimmer's body.

Ons: Same as user

Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, things of that nature.

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Position: Cowgirl

Name: Alexandra Cuirre

Race: Driad

sexuality: bi

Appearance: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/Hideka/hotd2.jpg

Ons: see O/O thread

Offs: same as above

Favorite food: Croissants

Favorite position: doggy

Here are two from me :P

Hazel

I would like ti say this interests me greatly. I'll write up a character sheet for a male if that's OK.

Name:Tarlen Gerslon
Sexuality:straight
Appearance: 5" 9' fair skin, freckles scattered across his body, Hazel eyes and lightly muscled
Ons: Just about anything
Offs:no Potty play of any kind
Favorite Food: steaks of any kind
Favorite Position: doggy style,reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, other

Life was looking down for Tarlen. He was getting kicked out of school, his parents had started to turn their back on him, and he'd been having a weird feeling of being watched. Then one day he received a letter. It was a basic normal envelope, with a sticker holding the contents in. He opened it, reading that it was for a specials school. All the the costs would be manageable, and it said the lessons would be like none other. He quickly gathered his things, and set off for the school. Waiting to see what was so special about it, and what was in store.

I'm going to go through and rewrite the back ground in  bit.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeSane

Name: Monaco Alias: Mona
Race: Chimera
Sexuality: Pansexual, Dominant (Sub when needed)
Appearence:
Human Form
True Form
Ons: Powerplay, Femdom, Strong/weak willed individuals, etc.
Offs: Scar, Vore, Gore, etc.
Favorite Food: Ox tail served with rice and vegetables.
Favorite Position: Reverse Cowgirl... (Anything that involves being on top.)
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Vanetias

kingmaster1

Vanetias

Name: Kon Zio
Sexuality: Hetero, Dominant
Appearence:
Ons: Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con
Favorite Food:  Fish&Chips, Anything sweet(Milkshakes), Meatloaf, Baked goods, roasted meat, noodles, Roast turkey with gravy and mash
Favorite Position: Any, as long as he gets to be on top.

FetzerDelRayne

Name:  Derek Gin
Sexuality:  Bi (is not turned on by masculinity, but isn't concerned with the plumbing)
Appearence:  Derek is 5'8"  165 lbs.  He's Human.  Blue eyes and light brown hair.  He's in great shape as a swimmer.  Wears glasses most of the time unless he happens to have contacts in.
Picture
Ons:  Derek is open minded, but is generally happier when pleasing.  If that means he has to redden a bottom and pull some hair to please, that's fine.  Same if that means he has to wear nothing but a collar around outside.  As long as it excites the one he's with, he's usually up for it.
Offs:  Bodily fluids(urine, spit, blood), and scat don't do a darn thing but turn his stomach upside down.
Favorite Food:  Pizza!  Derek will usually do anything for a slice of the pie of the Gods.
Favorite Position:  Derek doesn't practice a favorite position.  Generally likes there to be a large variety if he's ever so lucky as to get, well, lucky.

Derek got amazing grades through high school and grade school.  He was a swimmer from an infant, and has even been part of the Olympic team.  He's shy around those he finds attractive though.  So it's a challenge for him to get a date, as his shyness is sometimes seen as having his nose up.  It's not the case though, in truth he's terrified of rejection.  His grades and athletic ability got him in to St. Agatha's.  He has absolutely no idea there's anything different about this place.  He can't go anywhere though.  He's thousands of miles away from home, and has no real way to get there even if he tried.  Derek would step on campus completely lost, and likely be wandering around with a heavy bag on his back, trying to figure out where his dorm would be.  He may also end up lost trying to find classes.

P.S.  Sorry about how big that picture is.... I had no idea it was so large, glad I used a spoiler!

bokotousamurai

I'm interested, room for one more?
is Futanari allowed?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ShadowFox89

I'd like to note that I'm not really interested in having either of my characters be intimate with a futa >.>

One of my few offs.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PrincelyPup

I'm fairly certain Futa is allowed and I love it but I guess just avoid those that don't enjoy it.

kingmaster1

I certainly enjoy futa :P

But, yeah, to anyone who doesn't, just avoid it, yeah? That is, if we get any XD