Mrs. Robinson F/M F/F/M F/M/M M/M

Started by traci80, November 30, 2010, 06:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

I would play either character in the following...

Rachel Robinson is a 37 year-old divorced mom. She has developed a crush on one of the guys her 16 year-old daughter, Shelly, hangs around with, named, Kasey. The girl has her eyes on the sort-of leader of the boys in the neighborhood who goes by the name of Jake. Rachel considers him a jerk, but she never said her daughter had any taste in boys. Shelly calls Jake's friends 'The Three Faggots'. Kasey himself has been spending time with a girl named Sara, but they are not yet an official couple. This is when Rachel swoops in, girlfriend, or not. She wants more than just flirting with Kasey.

I can play either Rachel, or Kasey. Playing There may be some F/F/M and I'd like to include M/M, or M/M/F.

JK

Where the witches are fireproof and every preacher's a madman.
O/Os + legit samples + f-list

The Dark Raven

I just hope this request urges more people to see The Graduate.  Good luck on the story!  :D

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

seducer12

Hey,

I would be very interested in this story. Actually, this genre is right down my comfort zone and would love to explore it with a like minded roleplayer. Have sent you a PM. Hopefully we can figure out something that suits both of us. :)

Cheers.

YoungNWet

I would be willing to play one of the girls ;) PM me :)