Historical -1700 to 1800- farmer's daughter for M Native American warrior/chief

Started by LamentingQuill, August 15, 2016, 06:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I am kind of affectionate towards this story, so I have some reservations... no one liner or one paragraph posts, please have some historical knowledge and be willing to plot out some detail with me. That's really my only reservations, not too much I think.

Liliana O' Bryant and her papa move away from Richmond, Virginia to the open prairies of the old west in order to escape the painful loss of her mama to pneumonia.
Her papa finds wealth managing a string of bountiful farms, but Liliana finds herself lonely and bored with nothing but miles of prairie in sight, no friends and all the single men in town are so arrogant and rude that she finds herself repulsed.
She hears about a Native American village not too far from the farm lands where her papa has found profitable work, though her papa tells her to stay away from the Indians; Liliana cannot help but find herself curious... she never really did believe in judging a book by it's cover... were they the savages everyone said or was there so much more to all of it than anyone cared to admit?

How Liliana meet her handsome Native American love isn't really all too certain right this moment, I imagine my partner and I will discuss that. What Native American tribe you'd like to be from is totally up to you, we can work around whichever one you want.