Jesters current urges.... * NEW * - Role Reversal

Started by Jester, July 15, 2008, 01:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Below are my current game ideas.

*New*

Role Reversal - I am looking for a dominant woman to play a police officer or CEO of a big company who by day is a complete hard bitch but by night is a submissive who enjoys nothing more than being punished and made to submit.

Doctor Who - I have just watched the latest Doctor Who and love it and want to do a game with someone. I am looking for someone to play the red-headed companion of the Doctor and who is keen to travel the universe and time! I have a great story for us to do and I have also written as Doctor Who before and my partner really enjoyed it. Please!!!

Survivors - After a plane crash a handful of survivors try to find a way to be rescued. One man however realises that there is a greater need. They need to survive. The arrogant chauvenist pig leaves the beach and the plan wreck and the survivors on the beach. A few weeks pass and the survivors are running out of food, have little cover and little water... One by one they try to find the man who left.

I am looking for a professional and successful business woman who has to swallow her pride and beg the chauvenist pig for help....

1. Daddy Punish me!
A young daughter is trying to encourage Daddy to punish her for being a naughty girl! (One Shot)Bound and vulnerable!

2. Bound and helpless Angel Sanders, the 18yr. old daughter of a prominent U.S.politician, has been kidnapped by a group of  thieves/drug dealers perorders from "The Boss", whose motives are unknown to them.  A ransomnote demanding 1 million dollars has been left at the home of MackSanders, her father, who is currently entertaining his flavor of theweek in a ski lodge in Aspen (all at taxpayers expense)Later,her kidnappers are killed by a rival gang over some alleged stolenweapons.  Their bodies, which included a pair of handcuff keys and theaddress of Angel's location in a jacket pocket, were thrown into anincinerator........Our heroine is found handcuffed and blindfolded and very vulnerable. Our "hero" feels no need to let her go immediately....

3. Please I will do it!
Held hostage a father and daughter are made to perform sex acts for their captor... Will she do it to save Daddy? (One shot)

4. A cowboy and his Mare : A Cowboy setting in 1890. Isaac (Ike) Pryor IS a land owner and retired cowboy. His land stretches for miles and day to day is run by his sons and Farmhands who lived in the main farm. Ike lives in his cabin on the edge of his land at the foot of the "Dark" mountains.  He liked to sit at his porch reading and writing and generally being alone. A man disliked by people due to his sharp tongue and rude demeanour and supposed wandering eyes and hands. Until one day sat on the porch watching the sun set with the rain pouring all aroundas he often did he saw a lone figure stumbling towards him. A beautiful young girl her hair wet and slick, clothes soaking wet and tight against her firm young body, nipples obvious through the thin material of her blouse with only a blanket held overhead to try and keep the rain off. Standing he watched the young girl step nervously out of the rain and onto the porch dripping water on the sanded wooden floor.....Slowly he eyed her up and down.....What does she look like? What is the price for her to stay? Where is she from? What is her story? Why is someone so young wandering the desert in so little clothing and no stuff?

5. 2050
It is the year 2050. Matt Dawson is one of the few survivors left in a World torn by nuclear war between countries fighting for the last resources of our fragile earth. It is America and Matt Dawson has done well for himself in the last twenty years. He has fought off gangmen, been a gunfighter, a guard, a loner, a hero, a villain and right now he is hiding in some ruins after escaping from the latest gang who jumped him. This time he has made a profit. It was easy finding his own stuff but he was also able to rescue lots of food, medical supplies, some explosives, a shotgun and even a moped which to be honest was on its last legs. The ruins werent what they seemed. Hiding in a cave like structure for a couple of days as he recovered his strength he realised that inside the cave bits of metal showed through in bits of the wall. Slowly he managed to make an opening and with the help of the explosives made his way into an old military medical compound. "Heaven!" he cried as he realised that he was now rich with lots of medical supplies......But no. The compound was empty bar five cryogenic chambers storing humans from sixty years beforehand. However each human had been frozen in order to cure an illness or disability......that had been cured now......but the cure and nuclear war had mutated the illness or disability....made it better and stronger than before. (e.g. a broken arm is now fixed with metal implants to prevent the arm from ever breaking again sort of thing). How great would it be if he could control these five...."mutants". Finally he finds a way and starts to defrost the first.......

6. I didnt realise she was so kinky....

A married couple suddenly find out a lot more about each other.....Looking for someone pretty kinky to play this with!
Roles Reversed

7. My Dominant Powerful Wife loves to be dominated.
I am looking dor someone to play a rich and powerful business woman. She wears the most expensive suits and bullies men in the boardroom. But in her spare time she likes nothing more than to be spanked and abused for mens pleasure. Are you willing to play two sides of the same coin?

8. Two little bitches
In this game i would like to play 1 of 2 sisters who compete against each other for everything. They steal each others boyfriends, try to excel at school and out do each other in everything. THey both try to be the most beautiful and sometimes they team up to fuck some one over that has crossed them. Perhaps even kill them together. I want someone to play my sister who will join me in a crazy relationship that has few morals and little logic. I want someone open minded and happy to write some really crazy stuff.

9. The man with the money
Adam Wellings is a billionnaire. Ten days ago he was broke but now he is rolling in money. I would like to explore how hiw life changes with such fortune and see how his old friends, family and colleagues treat him now he has more money than god. See also

10. The Video
One evening you are home alone and bored. You find useful looking through videos and dvds when one day you come across one that stuns you.You are in it. But you dont remember filming it.I would like to play a game where you are the star of an adult film but do not remember it. I want to explore.1. Who took the film? A family member? A flatmate taking advantage? Your new husband before you got married?2. Why do you not remember? Were you drunk? Drugged? Or have you blocked it from your memory?3. How do you react? Aroused? Sickened?4. What happens in the film? Is it just sex or is more and more sick?5. What happens next? Do you confront them.Let me know if interested.
"Its amazing what money can do to you...."

I would like to play a game where a man becomes corrupted with money and the power it brings. He begins to take advantage of his money..I often think of what I would do with money and this game will help me explore that.I can imagine it happening in a number of scenarios..1. Winning the European Lottery!2. A miner comes across a hidden cave and finds a Dragons lair.. only to find the Dragon has died and left a huge pile of gold.I am looking for a girl to take me on a story with various women to use, abuse and throw away!

11. Six little scenes.....

Anyone fancy trying a little montage of scenes? The scenes in mind are....Family Fun.Nurse Nurse.My Personal Assistant. Secretary. Fuck buddy.Schoolgirl SweetnessWhat a lovely little babysitter.Older ladies should really know better....

12. The Cuckold
I would love to play a cuckold. I would need someone to play the wife and perhaps played the bull? Else i could. 

13. Gods have returned
The World was actually formed by the Dozen. They were a series of Demi - Gods that had split the world up amongst themselves and took on a race each. The world was changed then and due to their bickering and the horrific wars that erupted between them they were banished by the father of the gods.Lansaal was one of the the Demi Gods and due to a slippup by his father has wormed his way back into the universe.Landing in London Lansaal's powers would take time to appear so with a handful of tricks up his sleeve he decides to have a bit of fun while he waits to take control of Earth and become a full God!I am looking for a girl to torment while he waits for his powers.I imagine her to be plain, overweight, poor and completely depressed. The God takes pity on her and transforms her into completely the opposite. However he does expect things in return.

14. High Heels
When i see a girl in high heels I cant help but think she looks vulnerable and find myself intently attracted to her behind... So I would like to play a game focused on it..1. The Flatmates Girlfriend - The girlfriend of a flatmate is slutty and always arrives with short skirts and high heels.. While the flatmate is out...2. Daughter in Heels - A young sexy daughter attracts her fathers eyes the first time she dresses up to go out...3. The Boss dresses up in heels every day. She thinks she is looking sexy but actually she just looks delicate... If she winds me up one more time.

Jester

blank

Adrenalynn

Just thought I would leave a little note to say that most of your ideas sound like something I could rp out with no problems. You caught my attention with the Gods have returned one and didn't lose my interest the entire way down the page. We can talk more if you would like.

The Dark Raven

I am interested in High Heels #1, any time period is fine. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

CandyLips

I am interested in High heels #3.. if you're still looking for someone to rp it, feel free to PM me ^_~

Storiwyr

>.>

<.<

Must not start new game ... must not ...

*loses willpower and goes to PM*
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Jester

Jester

areana

hmm i am interested in the bound girl and the strange neighbor, if you'd like pm me
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

BentNotBroken

I might could be interested in doing the Cuckold one, PM Me :)

Jester

areana

is the strange neighbor still open? if so pm me plz im really interested in that one

areana

hmm i was just going through this again, and the video intrigues me. i know we are currently working on a story together [well it's just been started :P] but if that is still open, and if you are willling, i'd like to try that with you, if you wanna pm me to discuss details, though i guess it's pretty much self-explanatory, but what will your role in it be? things like that can be discussed if you're willing to work on a couple stories together, your choice.

Marguerite

The Video, simple marriage and the strange neighbor sounds interesting to try out.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jester

maybe the video? the others are taken.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jester

Belladonna1

The Bound Girl or the Strange neighbor sounds interesting- if you're still looking for someone to play..?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Jester

blackstardust

Jester

Updated!

See top and 2nd post for games.

CandyLips

Jester

I am afraid I am full up at the moment! This ad was tooo successful. Sorry.

Jester

Any of these ideas of interest?