[NC-H] Elven Sex Goddess RP idea, recruiting for partner.

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, November 11, 2009, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

I am recruiting for the following idea.   Looking for a partner with vivid imagination. To help create a entertaining story.   Now I know I am lacking at times and make mistakes in grammar.  So is not going to be a Nazi over such.  Thou what I am looking for is some one with imagination willing to give to the story.   

Now I am recruiting for someone to play the male lead in the story.  The player can be of any gender.  That does not matter. 

While I envision as mainly consensual as romantic role play.  The inherent nature and backdrop of the game leads to very like elements of non consensual.   

From Persia with Love.

A modern day romance that starts in the city of New Orleans as the primary backdrop of the story.  That will transverse the globe in a whirlwind of suspense and drama in exotic locations.

Two foreign exchange students.   Both not only from the same region of the world,  but from the very same country and city.    For both are Iranian nationalists and come from Tehran.    Both are seniors attending the University of Tulane.  In which both are working towards a major in 'Digital Media Production'.

Both come from influent families with Tehran.  That is upon the underside of society, is the sphere of influence and wealth obtained for each of the families.  A chance meeting on a night out on the town brings the two together.   

However, beyond all the similarities is major divides.   For each come from a different world of culture  of Tehran.   Explained in the following biograph of each.   It is this detail that has thrust them on a whirlwind of  suspense, and  into the world of espionage.   

Profiles;

Name:  Jaffa Abijah

Nationality: Iranian

the gentleman club in French quarter 'Temptations'.

Physical Attributes;
          Height: 5'6”
          Weight:  113 lbs
          Measurements: 34C-24-34
          Hair: Light Brown
          Eyes: Golden Brown

Languages: Farsi (Persian)-native,  Hebrew,  English

Background:  Jaffa the only daughter of Arron and 
     Mara Abijah, who run a import business in Tehran, Iran.   
     Though that import business is dual  business.  For the
     Aaron Abijah is the major player and middleman in
    arranging the acquisition of alcohol spirits into Iran
    through the black market within Tehran.   The other
    bombshell is that the Abijah are of the prominent minority
    of Jewish Iranians that reside in Iran.   Not only is her
    father a leading business leader, but a community leader
   in the enclave.  Also it is said he has aspirations for a seat
   in the Iranian Parliament.

b]Name:[/b]  Darek Karimi

Nationality: Iranian

the varsity football (soccer} team/striker. 

Physical Attributes:
              Height: 6' 1”
              Weight: 190 lbs
              Hair: Black
              Eyes: Brown

Languages: Farsi (Persian)-native,  English,  French.

Background:  Darek hails from large family with
     nine other siblings.  Though all of them are sisters. 
    As Darek is the only boy born to his parents.   In regards
    to his family.   Darek's father is a colonel in the AGIR,
    ground forces.   AGIR standing for ' Army of the
    Guardians of Islamic Revolution'.  Through one of the
    supposed duties of the guard is the enforcement of moral
    codes.  The truth is as the seedier element was forced out. 
   The AGAR took over these profitable lawless enterprises. 
   One such is the brothels of  Tehran.    Forbidden and outlawed,
   are quite vibrant and flourishing despite this.  And colonel
   Karimi is responsible to ensuring they run smoothly under the
   noses of the ayatollahs.  This has given and raised the status
  of the Karimi family to high end of the social structure.   Allowing
  for such, that four of the children attend universities outside of
   Iran.   One in England at Cambridge, one in University of Paris
  and two in the United States.  Of which one is a pre-med student
  at UCLA, while Darek attends Tulane college.

Summary:

A chance outing for Darek with teammates of the varsity soccer team.  Brings him into contact with the most beautiful woman that he has ever seen, at one of the famous strip clubs of the French Quarter. 

While in that chance encounter the dancer, she could not get the Tulane jock out of her mind.  He is so ruggedly handsome. 

Through the chance encounter had gravitated the two towards each other.  Daily commitments  had kept them separate.  That is until a second meeting.  A few months down the road.  In the administration office of the school.   For in the past week both of them have had their worlds turned upside down.  In a sweeping crack down of corruption.  Both of their fathers had been thrown under.   The scrape goats of the massive crack down.  For Jaffa her dancing now became her means of paying her schooling.  For she no longer had assistance coming from home.  Not only that she faced the high probability of also being arrested once she returned home.  Which is the same prospect thrust upon Darek.  As both are facing the prospect of deportation.  As the Iranian authorities demand such.  However their status as students stalls this.  Though once graduation, such will not be the case.   An as Jaffa has her dance to fall back onto.   Darek skill on the soccer field gains him a athletic scholarship for the last year. 

But it does not end there for the two.  For the Israeli intelligence is got them on active surveillance.  Jaffa, for her family designation as subversive to Israel affairs.  Just short of being called a traitor.   Darek, because many of the young women used in the brothels came from the impoverished regions of the GAZA strip.   In which the Israeli intelligence was investigating.   Cracking down and putting and end to this modern day practice of slavery. 

Finally being Iranian nationalists, the two have been under the watch list of homeland security. One false move,  and either could end up in a prison for years.   But then on the other side of this two headed coin.  Is for all practical purposes the devil has come baring gifts.  That being the CIA.   

And that is the reason for the second chance meeting.  Both called to the administration office to meet with representatives of the agency.   Darek is first to go in, then Jaffa.  Both meetings are separate of each other.  But both would realize what the others was about.   As each is offered protection from deportation in becoming operatives of the CIA.    Both come under the implied threat that neither will make the year end and graduation. 

So do the two thrust together,  become the team envisioned by the Central Intelligence Agency.  That sends them on a world wide adventure of plot and espionage.  Trained and equiped as if out of a James Bond 007 movie.  Or do the two go on the run.  Moving from place to place,  living life on the lam. And despite that both face the same threat and outcome.  The underlying age old enmity of  Jaffa being Jewish.  How does that come into play.  For even if she were to hide it.  It will bound to come out. 

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

Elven Sex Goddess

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.