Gender....

Started by shii, December 14, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Ok there is probably nothing anyone can do about this but....

I really hate the Lady tag on my profile. I am genderfluid and it just bothers me. I don't know how or if I could change it somehow to something more gender neutral. it would be great if you guys could change it somehow. (I know you probably don't have titles like, genderfluid, non-biniary, exct.) If you can't I understand. At least it's not pink anymore though.

Inkidu

Liege is typically the tag ascribed to the more gender-fluid of E. I'm sure staff will take care of it for you. :)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

shii

Thank you very much! that would be more appropriate.  ;D

Xiphon III

I hate to piggyback on a thread, but didn't want to rehash. I'd also prefer to change into the liege group if at all possible...

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ariel

Congrats on the tag changes, guys! Looks great on you both. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving