Kabuki [M/M]

Started by Sho, July 11, 2010, 10:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, I have a picture from a plot that I'd like to run:

I'd like to play a Kabuki star who has just risen to fame within his world, whether it be Edo-period Japan or modern day. Whatever your preferred time period, and I'm entirely open to any time period you'd like, my character would be utterly engrossed in the theatre and would be a new, shining star on the stage. He'd play females onstage, as females cannot actually act in Kabuki theatre. As a new star, he'd be the new talk of the town, whether it be through modern-day television interviews or ukioye-style posters splashed across the city during the Edo period. He'd have paramours pursuing him, fellow actors both hating him and loving him, and access to parties and events that only those steeped in the entertainment industry can get.

What I'm looking for is for someone to play across from him - a fellow actor who is either a competitor or his perfect match (perhaps the male actor to the female roles he plays), a businessman who sees him at a performance, a manager, a friend from before the theatre, or really...anyone that you can think of. I'm more than open to suggestions.

Anyways, I'm dying to do this plot.

Any takers?

Sho

Taker fell through.

Anyone? Please?