News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey came back in after about 10 minutes and sat back down, she didn't say anything but just by looking at her everyone could tell that it hadn't been a pleasurable conversation. Her jaw was clenched and those who sat closest to her could feel a warmth coming from her, she looked at Alistair.
   "So what are we going to do Al, how are we going to find him?"

Villain

'Before that how about you fill us in on the conversation you just had?' Ryan asked as he watched the girl walked back into the room, 'I take it any conversation that makes you heat up like that can't have been enjoyable'
  'It was her dad he blames us for making Casey ignite on the roof the other day and think that she is the reason the whole building fell to the ground. He also thinks we're putting her in a dangerous position by dragging her out of hospital when she isn't healed.' Alistair explained with a sigh before pausing as he realised everyone was staring at him, 'It's been a while since I've done the mind reading deduction act hasn't it?'
  'I've sort of missed it.' Lulu spoke with a grin before nudging Frank, 'He does that a lot. You'll get used to it.'

Axenia

Casey gave Alistair a warning look, she had never liked his mindreading deduction skills. She had hoped he wouldn't use them on her, but she had been apparently been wrong. She turned to Lulu, still clenching her jaw.
   "Sure it's fun Lulu, when his not doing it to you." She sighed. "I'm sorry, but my father is considering making us move again, and he doesn't want me to hang out with you guys." The worst thing in the world would be moving away again, she finally had friends. But more than that, she was kind of dating Alistair. It was a first for her, dating someone.

Villain

'Hmmm...well I guess we're lucky that we have some resources now that will be able to change that.' Alistair spoke before pointing to Frank, 'Frank would you mind getting out the address book?' He asked politely. Frank nodded and walked over to a nearby desk. On the top of it was a leather bound book with flowers etched into the front of it. The name; Maria Vander, could clearly be seen on the front of it.
  'This is Ms Vander's special address book. We should be able to find someone to help out here.' He spoke before rubbing his hands together eagerly.

Axenia

"Alistair, what are you planning to do, what kind of help do you have in mind?" She got up and looked at him, but not walking towards him. She could never tell what he was up to, only that it probably was well thought through. She sat down again on the table, one of her shoulderstraps had fallen down of her shoulder, but she didn't notice.

Villain

'Simple Casey. If your father thinks moving is going to solve things then we need to give him a reason to stay.' Alistair spoke and nodded his thanks to frank as he was passed the book. He flicked through the pages, making sure to study each name on every page. It was a well organised book, each page not only had the name and address but also had the person true name.
  'So think...what would make your dad; a military man, stay in Woodmore?' He asked before smiling broadly as he spotted the word; Corporal.

Axenia

"Nothing is going to make him stay if he doesn't wants to, my mother has begged him several times to stay when we found somewhere she liked. And he won't listen to me. The only thing that would make him stay is if he's ordered." She went over to him to have a glance at the book he was holding.
   She bit her lip as she looked down over the lists of names, moving some of her hair behind her ear. She didn't know what would make Alistair look so excited, she couldn't see it.

Villain

'Which is why we're going to get someone to order him.' He said with a grin on his face before pointing to the name of the page; 'Corporal Augustus Flute' He said with a smile before shutting the book with a snap before Casey could read anymore, 'This is going to be a tricky one but we're going to find this man and convince him to give your father the order to stay as well as run a DNA match on our friend here.'
  'Why would a Corporal be able to do a DNA check on me?' Frank asked curiously as he scratched the top of his dirt encrusted head.

Axenia

Casey wasn't sure that the major would listen to anyone, but it was worth a shot. Moving was an option she preferred to avoid. She smiled and kissed Al's cheek before she smiled at him. It was a sweet and charming smile, but her eyes told him that her thoughts were still back at his room.
   "I knew dating a smart guy would come in handy." She let a hand slide unseen down his back before she went back to her chair. She tried had to focus on what they had to do, but her mind kept wandering. 'Stop it, when did you become a girl who throws herself at a boy?' She shook her head biting her lower lip and looked at Al.
   "If his address is in the book, then why don't some of us just go visit him. I think it would be a good idea if Al, of cause, went and perhaps Lulu. She has a charming personality, unlike Ryan and me." She looked at Ryan as she said it.

Villain

'It will be vital for me to go and you will need to come too seeing as you need tell him why you need your dad to stay.' Alistaor spoke before looking over his shoulder at Frank, 'We'll need you to come too.'
  'What?' Ryan, Lulu and Frank all spoke in union at Alistairs statement.
  'Al with all due respect to Frank-he doesn't fit in anywhere. It'll be a risk taking him to his guy.' Ryan said whilst casting an apologetic glance at Frank.

Axenia

Casey was just as shocked as the others, taking Frank with them would be a considerable risk. If anyone saw him all hell would break loose, if they were lucky someone would just think that halloween had come early this year. She turned to Al, her mouth half open.
   "Al, as much I hate to agree with Ryan, I have to admit that he's right. Frank won't be able to be disguised as an ordinary person. Not unless you want us all to dress up and act like were going to a costume party." She had started pacing up and down the floor, she didn't want to go to see this corporal, but she could see the logic in what Al was saying. She finally sat down on the table, her dress had moved up and exposed her thigh.

Villain

'Unfortunately not taking him isn't an option that we have. This man is going to be a guy who will only help if we present him with evidence and logic.' Alistair spoke before looking at Frank, 'Are you willing to risk walking in public?'
  Frank was silent for a moment. He seemed to have a look of concern on his patched up face for a moment, then slowly the look faded away and he nodded, a determined look replacing the nervous look, 'Lets do this.'
  'Good-' Alistair began.
  'On one condition.' Frank spoke before glancing nervously about before walking towards Alistair and whispering something into his ear. Casey knew that when something knocked Alistair off his feet in shock that it was a big deal, but what happened next was something that seemed to topple any reaction he had had over the last few days.
  'What? Frank are you serious?' Alistar asked, completely shocked by the request.
  'Please.' Frank mumbled softly before looking at the floor. Alistair looked hesitant for a moment before eventually giving in and nodding reluctantly.
  'Fine, but you understand that just because I agree doesn't mean it will happen.' He spoke softly to which Frank just nodded in response.

Axenia

Casey looked from Frank to Alistair and back again, she hadn't seen him like that in a while. She walked over to them, her eyes narrowing a bit as she tried to read both of them. But she couldn't, she had never been good at reading people.
   "Since I have to join you two, is there something I need to know? What's going on? She looked at Alistair when she said the last thing, her tone of voice was that of her father when he gave an order, it demanded an answer.

Villain

'I'll tell you tomorrow. It's late and we need to go home and rest, it's going to be a long day.' Alistair spoke before pocketing the address book and letting out a deep sigh. The five of them cleared up the area before wishing Frank goodbye and walking out of the library. All the time Alistair thought about the week and how complicated it had gotten in just a short space of time. Their nemesis had made himself known and now they were on the verge of something big and terrible. It had been the one big thing that Alistair had kept to himself, for he knew that Franks existence meant more than just a new friend. People would want Frank. They would want the knowledge of life after death and Mr Spring would be the first one in line to fight them for it.

ooc: I'm going to start a new game in this section if you'll give me a moment. If you've got any thoughts give me a pm :)