Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ever pull a thread, hoping to wreak a bit of chaos by the act of unraveling?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

No, but...have you ever squeezed too much pulp into your orange juice?  *Blech!* 

(True story:  When I was a kid, I would tell my mother as she poured me a glass of orange juice, "I don't want any "poop" in my juice!" thinking that was what it....was....called.  Ya know, pulp = poop?  Well......anyway.....*coughs*...)

Belle33

I can't pump the thingy fast enough.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

LMFAO!!!

Maybe you're not putting your rump into the pump?  *What??*

Zaphod

That very thought would have made Belle jump ;)

Anesa

Did that thought give you a lump?  ;P

Mordred

Not only a lump.. but made me limp for a few minutes also.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Do I call you "Gimp" now?  LOL!  (Or, "Gimpy"?)

Mordred

Hmm.. if I donned a puple fedora and a flashing pink fur coat.. (not that I would, in a thousand, thousand years).. would I look like a pimp?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Either that....or a wimp... not sure!  (LOL!!)  (But I'd still lurve ya!)  ;P

Skidattles on out of here before she gets spanked!

Mordred

*Gathers a wisp of twigs.. ready for when that scrumptious and very naughty cowgirl comes back within the reach of these long, quick arms* :P (but why, I may be asked? why, for the better to give that sweet bottom a lovely brushing tap, I would answer!)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Peeks around the corner, thinking it may be wise to keep her distance from those long arms and pesky twigs*  ;P

Mordred

When in my box.. I dream of the moment when I can rise into the moonlight and take in a deep scent of that lovely, delicious worry. *whistles as he approaches the corner.. twigs hidden outta view.. instead with a big bowl of ice cream in his clutches* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Oh no!  Ice cream?  He's using my only vise against me!  I will not....no, I must not.... I simply can not.....  *Sighs*.....I want ice cream. :(

Mordred

*suddenly his mind fills with the visual of her in a giant bowl.. as I pour blueberry sauce all over her.. and big dollops of every ice cream there is*

Whoa.. did I say that out loud?

*begrudgingly.. he shoves the bowl of ice cream her way.. before scurrying up a vine.. checking his watch* Ok.. you got 1 minute to eat as much of that stuff as you can.. starrrrrrtingggg now! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Watches as he climbs up out of her view, cautiously she grabs the bowl to dine on the heavenly frozen concoction, shoving big  spoonfuls into her mouth*

Ow! Ow!  Ow!  *Grabs her head with one hand, still holding the bowl of ice creams tightly in the other*  Brain freeze!!  OWWWWW!!!

Mordred

*Despite his wicked enjoyment of the brain frozen cowgirl's dilemma (sorry.. I know it hurts.. but my god that was funny!).. when the minute was done, he jumped down and took the nearly empty bowl from her sticky hands.. giving those ice-cream dripping lips and chin (and those fingers) long, slow licks* Mmm.. gotta do that more often.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Smiles and shivers deliciously as the dark creature licks her chin and lips and fingers, making sure all the sticky sweetness is gone.*

Mmmm... yes, please do!! :D

Mordred

So.. if you were an ice cream cone.. would you be waffle or cake?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Probably cake would be more in the zone. :)

Mordred

My Zune has some cake on it.. I kinda like their sound.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Hmm... is this a band that plays a tune[/i]?

Mordred

It's a little box that holds inside many tiny bands. Not sure how they all fit in there.. once it even held the film Dune.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Was that back in June?  or July?  ;P

Mordred

Hold on.. "Hey Jude" is playing right now.. :P
*See Pillory*