Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

I have two months due to the ;incident' oh how I love my boss lol

The next person is working xmas day or new years eve.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lynnie

Working Christmas eve and New Years eve.

The next person has either boob sweat or ball sweat and aren't afraid to admit it.

Codswallop

Doesn't everyone? It kind of comes with the territory.

The next person owns at least two pieces of sexy underwear.

Phantomhive

Nope I am too body conscious

Next personb is chillaxing with SO a book music or something else.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Right now I'm chillaxing with E, does that count?

The next person owns at least two pairs of shoes they wear regularly.

Undine

Yes, my black Doc Martin's with jeans and a t-shirt/sweat shirt on my days off (during fall/winter), and my ridiculously expensive running shoes for work!

The next person has been fighting insomnia for at least a few days now.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Codswallop

Boy, you nailed that one! I have chronic insomnia, it's highly annoying. Thank god for forum games.

The next person owns an article of clothing they bought exclusively to wear for another person.

ChicagoOkie

Nope...actually, maybe. Does buying something to wear on date count? I once bought this shirt that I thought a girl I was dating would like on me. So, I guess that answer is yes.

The next person loves to sing in the shower.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Always  Our shower is a large, tiled affair akin to a human car wash, and the acoustics rock for a female tenor.

The next person prefers to dress nicely every day, at least in khakis or business casual, rather than jeans or sweat pants.

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Zaphod

True. Sweat pants aren't allowed at work.

The next person is currently in sweat pants.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Zaphod on December 11, 2015, 01:29:11 PM
True. Sweat pants aren't allowed at work.

The next person is currently in sweat pants.

Incorrect. I'm in jeans!

The next person is heavily part of at least one fandom?
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Golden Spider

correct! but more than one

the next person is eagerly and impatiently counting down the days till x-mas (or kwanza, Hanukkah etc)
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

NomadicNovak

Correct!  And I am ready for it!

The next person is exited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens to be released

Codswallop

I'm looking forward to it, I really hope it's a good movie. It can't be worse than the prequels.

The next person is caught up on all their RPs.

Undine

Oh hell no- between work, the holidays and family coming to visit, I'm drowning in the "I-could-totally-catch-up-if-only-I-could-clone-me-or-bend-space-and-time-to-add-at-least-6-more-hours-to-a-day" feels - and they're not the good kind of feels :(

The next person still hasn't decorated their residence for the holidays!

Swashbuckler

Ironically, I was decorating at the time you posted that....

The next person LOVES egg nog...

Lady Sakura

Yes! With a little rum in it to make it extra special.

Passing this on.

lonlyazn

I LIKE eggnog. Though I do like heating it up oddly.

The next person can't stand being idle for too long

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

JadeArwen

What do you mean? -twitches in my chair as i tap my foot-

Is secretly in love with lace.

Codswallop

Well, there's two ways to take that. Am I secretly in love with my best friend's wife, who's name happens to be Lacey and is often shortened to Lace? Well, yes I am in love with Lace. Am I in love with the translucent fabric known as "lace"? I don't know if I'm in love with it, but I certainly enjoy it. Lacey things are sexy, and I just made this six times as complicated as it needed to be didn't I?

The next person has a steady boyfriend or girlfriend here on E who they have never met in real life.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Codswallop

Yep!

The next person enjoys the occasional alcoholic drink.

Phantomhive

Occasional very much.

The next person knows their limits.

Codswallop

Oh yeah, I had to learn my limits the hard way. But I'm an old man now who knows when to stop before things get ugly.

The next person believed in Santa Claus until they were at least 10 years old.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Codswallop on December 14, 2015, 10:00:02 PM
Oh yeah, I had to learn my limits the hard way. But I'm an old man now who knows when to stop before things get ugly.

The next person believed in Santa Claus until they were at least 10 years old.

Truth! And it bothers me the way I finally found out was around Easter one year I realized "Why do they sell Easter Baskets in the stores if the Bunny brings them?!" My grandma had a hard time with that one.

The next person finds great amusement in some of the more adult themed elf on the self pictures?
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|