GAIA: A New Home (Group: Searching for Civilians and Travelers[OPEN TO ALL])

Started by Eduen Natali Minami, October 27, 2010, 09:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eduen Natali Minami

Eduen Natali Minami

Eduen Natali Minami

GAIA: A New Home

Ok... So here is the Scenario:

The planet is named Gaia. It is full of forests and lakes. Rivers twist and turn weaving in and out of the trees. The sound of running water only inturupted my the sounds of the birds singing and the creatures rustleing about. Walking around you would find that ther are a couple of towns in the forests. One in a forest with trees as white as the purest snow, the other as red as the ribbons I once wore in my hair. Then, should you decide to go for a swim you might find that the lake would not be the best choice. A kingdom under the water and signs warning travelers of the dangers the people of that kingdom place on them. The signs are in an unknown language, but you find them easy to read. The red trees make up the town known as the Red Forest, and the white make the town the White Woods. The timeline is a lot like the Medievil times on earth.

Now here is My Profile I will be using. you can use it as an Example for your characters:

Name: Miharu
Apearance:

Bio: A girl who is banished from the small town she was raised in because she has a strange "Power". This "power" is the ability to control water. She doesn't understand the power and generally tries to hide it, but in moments where her emotions are high she losses her control and water will start dancing around her. She was really scared the day the village had had enough. There was a man following her and her power just burst. So the next day she was banished.

Weapon of choice: Element; Water

Secondary Weapon: Curved Dagger

If you wanna join just post your profile here. Looking forward to seeing them.

Eduen Natali Minami

Is there anyone? I really wanna do an RP... And this has been my craving for some time... At the very least if you aren't interested, pwerhaps you could suggest changes to make to make it more interesting.

darkninja0200

Eduen Natali Minami