Pirates of the Furribbean (Full)

Started by Chrystal, October 15, 2012, 01:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I'm interested in playing a female slave if your still looking?

Chrystal

Hi Re Z L and CurvyKitten

Yes, we are still open for slaves, because I'm still waiting for one last pirate!

If anyone would like to play the canine pirate, I have re-opened that character because Brittleby hasn't posted and hasn't responded to PM. I hope I'm not waiting for two pirates...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Okay, Brittlby is still in, but that strange American tradition of having Xmas a month early has interfered with her RPing. She will still be joining us, as soon as she's digested all the turkey...

*giggles*

So, I'm making a start. Watch this space for an IC thread and an OOC thread.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2012, 08:26:01 AM
Okay, Brittlby is still in, but that strange American tradition of having Xmas a month early has interfered with her RPing. She will still be joining us, as soon as she's digested all the turkey...

*giggles*

So, I'm making a start. Watch this space for an IC thread and an OOC thread.
Oh boy I can't wait ^^

Chrystal

Belay that.

*sigh*

I think we have lost Nicci. She hasn't posted here since I declined a place in a game she is starting, and hasn't replied to a PM I sent.

So I'm still after a bunny first mate.

Any takers?

Re Z L

Player: Re Z L

Name: Wesley "Wes" Roberts
Species: Cat
Sexuality: Bi

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye colour:  Ice blue
Fur/hair colour: Blue-Black hair, indigo fur

Profession: Merchant vessel deck-hand/look-out
Specific skills: Keen eye for details, able to sleep nearly anywhere, excellent marksmanship, knows how to do most tasks needed to keep a ship running

Dislikes: Working hard when he doesn't have to

Personality: An easy going, if lazy, cat who still enjoys the things that he does.  He brings it on himself, mostly because he gets a little thrill at being told what to do.  When he's not working hard on deck he's often in the crow's nest napping or watching everyone else working hard down below him.  Enjoys teasing other people from time to time, either with jokes or making sexual innuendos.

History: The sea life always called out to him, he felt, the rolling waves had a hypnotic allure that he just couldn't pass up.  Of course when he finally did find his way onto a ship as a simple cabin-boy he quickly discovered it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.  Still he enjoyed the ocean, the sense of freedom and gentle rolling caress of the waves beneath the boat so he toughed it out and learned how to get by without needing to do too much work.  The trick to it he learned was to get into the crow's nest where you could do almost nothing and still get along just fine.  Of course it doesn't help when the one keeping look-out is napping when the pirates come to raid your vessel...
A&A

Chrystal

Love it, especially the part about the look-out being caught napping!

Character is approved!

In truth I almost didn't when I read he was lazy, because a lazy sailor back then would have a very stripy and sore back and would quickly learn not to be...

But the way you slid around that is masterful!

I'm still looking for a bunny-girl. (note this will be on every post I make here until someone takes it, simply because I don't want someone to miss the fact...)

Re Z L

I'm a master of masterfulness!  ;)

Glad to be aboard cap'n!   ;D
A&A

CurvyKitten

Player: CurvyKitten

Name: Chiana  Evens
Species: Cat
Sexuality: Bi

Height: 5 Feet 7 inches tall
Weight: 135 Lbs
Eye colour:  If unclear from the picture
Fur/hair colour: If unclear from the picture, scars along her back and thighs from whippings or beating she got. And a scar on her right shoulder that seems to be where a brand was cut off.

Profession: Thief, entertainer, con-artist, forgery, and now slave to whom ever her new master is.
Specific skills: dancing, singing, piano, forgery (documents, paintings mostly.) thievery, con-woman, acrobatics, running, light combat skills, reading people,

Likes: money, sweets, sex, luxury, sex, rum, bondage, spankings, teasing ( though she tends to only be able to take it so much), and did I mention...sex
Dislikes: bathroom play, mutilation, pointless pain, the church (there no fun:P), the police even worse all the bondage gear they don't give happy endings Those bastards!

Personality: Chiana is all about living life to the fullest. Despite her meager upbringings she found a way to enjoy anything and everything she wanted. Even if that meant she had to do some seed work to get it. Sex, drugs, stealing, manipulating, blackmailing, hell in her short life she has done it all. Cheeky and smart, she know when to go with the flow and when to fight. Playful and flirty, not shy in the least. Chiana see's what she wants and normally gets it.

History: Chiana grew up on the streets, her home nothing but a hidden shed behind the stone wall of an old house. Her and her brother grew up together for the most part. Always taking care of each other, and fighting to survive. They grew up learning to do what was needed to survive. Becoming one of the many that life in the world of thieves and whores that no one saw. They became rather good at what they did, Chiana seemed right at home in the life they made. Stealing, coning, faking their way into whatever it was they needed or wanted. Gathering contacts within all areas of life. After all even those that seemed to be the best behaved usually had their dark little secrets. Chiana just happened to be one of them.

It wasn't till she was 15 that her and her brother got separated. A job gone bad, one of their partners turned them in to get off scott free. And while they were trying to get away Chiana was caught. Yelling for her brother to get away, to come find her and get her when he could. She watched as he ran off. Thinking he'd come back for her soon. But as the years past and she was pasted around prison to prison. Man to man...and finally as she came up on the sale block it seemed she would be passed around masters as well. By this point she had given up on her brother, had he been caught too? Had he been killed? Or had he simply given up on her? Running away to never look back. Chiana didn't know the truth and she wasn't sure that she ever wanted to know. Besides at the moment that wasn't her problem. Now she had to worry about where she'd end up next, and who would seek to use her this go around.

Chrystal

Very nice character.

Approved.

HOWEVER:

I now need TWO pirates.

There will be no game if the original five roles are not filled.

Winds Of Lust

I really want this game to happen, so If worst comes to worst and nobody shows up, I'll volunteer for doubling up and taking one of the pirates. If that is okay, that is.

apygoos

Chrystal

Give it a few more days, and keep the thread near the top!

Joslyn

Oh, Mademoiselle Duexperes sounds like a lot of fun. I also like her background, reminds me of that civil war story they did on mythbusters.

Hope your character gets approved and gets her hands on Clara at some point.  ;D  >:)

Brittlby

The "Son of a Gun" legend, yeah. Haven't seen the mythbusters episode... but need to now that I know it exists. *laugh*
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Chrystal

I'm terribly sorry about this but I simply cannot allow a character that has a better back-story than mine....

PSYCH!

*Giggles*. Of course she is approved. How could I possibly turn down such a delightful bitch! Of course Whiskey is going to call her "Red" when she's in a good mood and "Marge" when she wants to piss her off...

And now all we need are replacements for the two drop-outs...

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 22, 2012, 03:11:25 PM
I'm terribly sorry about this but I simply cannot allow a character that has a better back-story than mine....

PSYCH!

*Giggles*. Of course she is approved. How could I possibly turn down such a delightful bitch! Of course Whiskey is going to call her "Red" when she's in a good mood and "Marge" when she wants to piss her off...

And now all we need are replacements for the two drop-outs...
I can double up if it would please you, Chrystal <3

Chrystal

I'd rather give it a few days and see if we cant attract two more players?

The biggest problem is that if you take two characters, that effectively gives you a character that your other character can't play with. Also inevitably, people end up favouring one character over the other.

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 22, 2012, 04:01:25 PM
I'd rather give it a few days and see if we cant attract two more players?

The biggest problem is that if you take two characters, that effectively gives you a character that your other character can't play with. Also inevitably, people end up favouring one character over the other.
I agree. You're right Chrystal. I just wanted to offer. ^^ I'm just so excited, I wanna start soon. <3

Re Z L

We do have a pretty sizeable group of slaves, I could switch over to Pirate if you'd like   ;D
A&A

Haibane

This isn't a game I'd normally go for and I've been past twice now, skim-reading and then moved on, but the enthusiasm of the players and some of the imagination that's gone into the backstories really caught my eye. It does look like a lot of fun.

Is any other character needed? Are the main crew all taken?

Karasu

last I heard she was looking for a bunny first mate.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2012, 02:32:09 PM
Belay that.

*sigh*

I think we have lost Nicci. She hasn't posted here since I declined a place in a game she is starting, and hasn't replied to a PM I sent.

So I'm still after a bunny first mate.

Any takers?
I'm up for a bunny first mate. Bunnies like to fuck, right?

EDIT: Here you go. If the original player returns, its no problem, I'll step aside and think up something else.

Player: Haibane

Name: Flopsy van der Neukenar
Species: Oryctolagus cuniculus (common rabbit)
Sexuality: "Anything dahrling, anything with a heartbeat! Ahnd preferably more than one."

Height: 4' 7"
Weight: 95 pounds
Eye colour: Dark reddish-pink. NOTE: Ignore the eyepatch in the image, she doesn't have one.
Fur/hair colour: Pink hair, white fur, pink nipples. I'm so co-ordinated!

Profession: Navigator
Specific skills: Knows letters and numbers and chartology, the brains of the outfit. Navigator, loves fiddling with her sextant for hours. Good with a musketoon and pistols but hates the sight of blood so avoids swordfights, barber-dentists and virgins. Is a superb cook providing you like raw vegetables with the soil wiped off.

Likes: Carrots ("The bigger the better mah shweetie!"), lettuce, cabbage, greens. Oh, sorry, you mean...? Well, enjoys plenty of spankings, bondage and humiliation. Loves it up the bum and down the throat so much you'd think she had two extra clitorises there. Is a switch and loves to turn the tables on the other crew members and 'take charge'. "The Randy Mutineers" is her favourite game.
Dislikes: Wee, Scat and cutting. Submissives who fight back. Jugged hare.

Personality: At first sight Flopsy seems slightly dim and slow in a rabbity sort of way, but fluffy and cute with it. She can get sidetracked by a nice plate of greens and forget what she was about. She'll even sometimes forget she's having sex if an especially tasty horseradish is offered to her. Her typical rabbit lust for coupling with anything warm will often let her put her jealousy aside among the many other relationships of the crew as long as she's included in whatever it is that's happening.

The flip side of this slightly duffy exterior is that underneath, Flopsy can be sharp-witted and cunning, especially in the traditional bunny skills of hiding, running away and giving up. No... that's a joke. Ahem. When she's not immersed deep in cabbages or the thighs of a friend in the crew she likes nothing more than to pore over old sea charts, island maps and dusty tomes that hint of buried treasure. Flopsy has always claimed that out there somewhere lies the secret of "Big Dick's Treasure", Big Dick apparently being an American brown bear, "Richard Roundtum", who once ruled these waters with a cock of iron.

She likes to immerse herself in her navigational charts and books when she isn't submitting to or dominating others. She can get a little agitated if her favourite partners are folling around and she's not included - a slight jealous side to her character.

History: Flopsy was born in Amsterdam and grew up around the Dutch docks, merchants and shipbuilders. She was born to middle class moneyed family but when she was 17 she learned her father had already arranged for her a marriage to some chinless oaf of a donkey in some banking family. She ran away and hid in a crate only to wake up the next day to find herself on ship bound for Curacao in the Netherlands Antilles. The captain, a beefy Alsatian, was furious but Flopsy turned her soft bunny charms on him and became his concubine in return for a safe passage. When the ship docked she went ashore and from then on took a number of jobs aboard ships or working dockside for agents, bankers, traders and even surveyors. Her love of maps and navigation grew during this time. Her peaceful life ended one day when the cargo ship she was an agent's representative on was taken by pirates. She threw off her dress and put on a shirt and britches and pretended to be a ships lad, knowing that if she was found to be female she'd probably be raped and then disposed of. The crew she was with treated her harshly but fairly and she revealed to the pirate captain, a rat by the name of Bubonic Jake, that she was a good navigator. One night there was an uproar in the captain's cabin and to her shock one of the crew who she thought was a sadistic bastard turned out, upon opening her jacket and showing off an awesome pair, to be a sadistic bitch! Flopsy pulled off her shirt and joined her mutiny along with several other hidden females.

Flopsy's Dutch antecedents are still hinted at in her slow drawling English and her accent can slip out when she's angry or aroused.

I don't know why this chart is here but its pretty!

Chrystal

YAY!

*hugs Hai*

Love the character. I'm a bit concerned about how clingy she is, but I'm going to let it slide because it's you, and I know that you have something in mind from putting that there.

I'm after a lynx still.

I had a PM from someone who may be interested, but he needs to satisfy me regarding one of his offs and his post length, before I will consider him.

If anyone knows a switch (preferably lady, but not essential) who would like to play the lynx and is good, please PM them and invite them over.

We've been waiting long enough now, and I'm sure players are itching to get going.

Haibane

I can de-clingify her for you. In fact I can detach her from the captain entirely if you'd prefer. I actually picked that up from the previous players char sheet which I used as a basis.