Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remy

Tersius

Seress

Packing, and I totally will start packing in a bit...just needed to look at things...and browse... >_> <_<

Elisyyr LeTharne

Drawing a picture to use as my avatar when I get approved. Music and Elliquiy are stealing me from the task.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Fantasia Tripp

Another time waster...Candy Crush!  No really I should be letting my dogs out! EEk!
I love it when you whisper naughty things to me...
ONs & OFFs

Beguile's Mistress

Elisyyr LeTharne

Actually finished my drawing. Now sleep, and the laundry are eluding me. Yet the sweet embrace of the interwebs calls to me like the song of a siren...that has kittens and sweet music.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Snickerz

AmberStarfire

Zaphod

*whispers a tale with a happy ending in Amber's ear so that she can go to sleep*

Fantasia Tripp

I love it when you whisper naughty things to me...
ONs & OFFs

RainyHigh

Finishing my sewing project. It's almost done, but I must find tales to read~
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Styx26

Cleaning my room... now that a cat has removed herself from my bed. Apparently flannel attracts cats.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Elisyyr LeTharne

Yes, yes it does.

I should be sleeping...ha ha ha ha that's not happening.

Remy

Sighs...do you want me to start in alphabetical order?

AmberStarfire

Breakfast is a start. It's afternoon and I haven't had anything to eat yet today.

Coffee figures into there somewhere too.

Wolfie

Elisyyr LeTharne

Beguile's Mistress

Etherealdreamer

'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Observing Trifles

Anything else, really. I've spent all week procrastinating.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Seress

Hmm, I think breakfast should be first priority...but I could push it forward into brunchtime. >_>

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017