The Sexual Exploits of a Demon Hunter. (CLOSED)

Started by TheMusician, January 18, 2015, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMusician

Hello all, My name is TheMusician. Since I'm just the most wonderful gentleman you ever could meet, (I even wear a monocle and suit) I'm here to help out my OC, Yin.

You see, Yin is a demon hunter. And after nearly a MONTH of constant demon-fighting and paperwork, Yin has had little to no time with her Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Up to you!). In short, Yin is sexually frustrated. Big time. So when her boss kindly informs her that she has a whole 2 weeks off, Yin is much more than just excited. She's hot. She's frustrated. And she wants nothing more than to spend some good ol' quality time with her significant other. Naughty quality time.

So, basically, she wants to have tons of wonderful sex with him/her. And nothing short of Satan himself is going to stop her from having the best two weeks in bed EVER.

Now, I was thinking I'd do something new for this one. I don't normally go right for sex in any roleplay, but I got this idea stuck in my head, and I'd love to try it out.

This would be a LIGHT bondage/domination game, with my OC, Yin, as the sub. MOST of the time. I'd like to start it off with Yin as the dom first, and then have her drop right into the role of sub. :P

If you're interested, shoot me a PM! (Also, I'll be mentioning Yin in an upcoming Story/Plot-driven game. Same Demon Hunter stuff, but I'll get more into the terminology. ^-^)
The Most Musically Music Man. *Insert monocle-bearing gentleman*

Characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222634.0