Tentacle Monsters Invade Kagemusha [NC. Exotic]

Started by steelsmiter, April 14, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Ran's approved, same goes for Nanbu,and I remember why I had you guys set up for group two, so that game will start when I set up my GMPC, otherwise you can chat in OOC.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

ExisD

So, I saw this a while back and while I loved the idea then I didn't comment because of the huge amount of interest then. Since there's two groups now I came up with an idea and I think got the mechanics for her right. Please let me know if anything looks out of line to what stat limits are, I'm not that experience with BESM.

My initial idea was someone who could be incredibly useful, but isn't likely to leverage her abilities in the right direction by herself.

Tamiko's character sheet
Character Name: Tamiko Kobayashi

Race:Half-Oni
Age: Unknown, though at least 35 even if she doesn't look it
Height:6'1"
Weight:180 Lbs
Description: Tamiko looks like a normal girl in her late teens or early twenties at first glance. While having two colored hair and being taller then most men is a bit odd, the oni mark on her forehead and the way she knocks heavy objects around like they weighted nothing dispel this notion.  She usually wears very slight clothing that tends to fall off as soon as she does anything besides lounge around thanks to such a small amount of cloth being easy to replace when she inevitably tears it with a poorly timed movement.

Total Points:200

Size:Medium
Stats
Body: (5) Mind: (2) Soul: (5)

ACV: 4  (8 sword)
DCV: 4  (8 sword)
Sexual ACV: 2
Sexual DCV: 2
Damage Multiplier:  7

HP: 65
EP: 35
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance:  40

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
Melee Combat Mastery  4          12       Sword
Melee Defense Mastery 4          12       Sword
Combat Technique        2           4        Multiple Targets, Lightning Reflexes
Resistance                   2           4
Super Strength             2          16
Tough                          3           6
Item: Great sword                      5      penetrating 1, accurate 1
Organizational Ties       1           2        Kobayashi crime family
Features                       2           2        Personal: Beautiful    Racial: Light armor(tough body)
Aura of Inspiration       3            12
Jumping                       4            8
Land Speed                  3            7         jumping only
Heightened awareness    3           6
Wealth                         1            5

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
Intimidation            4            (8)                Street
Law                        2            (2)                Criminal
Seduction               2             (6)               Physical
Street Sense          2             (4)                Gangs
Artisan                   3             (3)               Tailor
Etiquette                 2             (2)               Criminal

Defects:
Gainaxing Oppai++ 3             (-3)
Wardrobe Malfunctions 1         (-1)
Easily distracted(alcohol, nudity, pretty girls)        (-2)
Blind Fury- girls getting hurt    (-1)
Marked                            (-1)
Racism(non-human 'demon')              (-2)

Background:

Tamiko has been a feature within the Kobayashi crime family's largest brothel for as long as any youth can remember, though her role is not what most would expect from a young looking girl.

She was found near one of their estates nearly two decades ago and appeared to all as a rather simple teenage girl who'd gotten lost. She had several unusual features, such as the oni mark her bangs normally cover, that those with more occult knowledge would've immediately recognized, but the estate owner did not. They brought her inside and chained her up with the other girls who'd be trained as whores. Around five minutes later the sound of iron chains snapping as she moved to play with another girl quickly dissuaded them of the idea that she'd be most useful in such a role.

Instead they used her might to strengthen their ranks and trained her as an enforcer, with limited results. She took to the fighting like a primal instinct, but had much more trouble with law and any organizational work. She would never be someone they could send out to solve any problem without also sending a handler with her.

As a result she spends most of her time as a guard of their brothel. There the job is easy, she just needs to send anyone who causes trouble out of the door, preferably without killing them. Though, she usually spends more of her time either being distracted by the girls there or playing the role of a whore herself whenever she gets sufficiently drunk, the family still leverages the threat of someone who can crack boulders with a single punch to keep their customers in line.

inritz

Are you still looking for players? If so, here's one.

Hiro's character sheet
Character Name: Soaimura Hiro

Race:Human
Height:5'11
Weight:180 Lbs
Description: An exceptionally handsome man with reddish blonde hair and black eyes. He looks as if he is up to something, and dresses like a celebrity, expensive clothes and accessories.
Total Points:200

Size:Medium
Stats
Body: (5) Mind: (5) Soul: (5)

ACV: 5  (7 hand blade)
DCV: 5  (7 hand blade)
Sexual ACV: 5
Sexual DCV: 5
Damage Multiplier:  5

HP: 50
EP: 50
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance:  50

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
Melee Combat Mastery  2          12       Hand Blade
Melee Defense Mastery 2          12       Hand blade
Wealth                         1            5
Weapon                       5           10
Telepathy                     1            6

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
Seduction               5             (10)               Physical
Driving                   4               8                  Cars
Performing Arts      4               4                   Acting

Defects:
Significant Other  -1
Claustrophobia  -2
Hounded -2
Easily Distracted: Girls, Tech -2

Background:

Hiro is a man with a  but of a secret. He is in an incestuous relationship with his twin sister who is also the co star in all his movies. He never had a father figure and fell in love with his sister at an early age.

Hiro started out as a stunt driver and then became an actor once he became better known. He is a good actor and is known for his good looks and convincing seduction.

While he cares for his sister, he finds other girls to play with, he knows he will never be fully with his sister. 

steelsmiter

Some minor details. If you're in Group 1, they're all 1600s era. Group 2 is the time travellers so that background would work well with those. Group 2 hasn't started yet. If you're in Group 1, you write plays instead of movies. Your call which.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Zeth

Wait, your taking dudes now? Will there be gay tentacle sex?

steelsmiter

Nope. No gay tentacle sex. I still am very strongly opposed to Anal.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zeth

So why let guys in? Epic human on Human sex?

steelsmiter

In order to forestall any bitching and moaning about how I run my game, Lemme just say here that any one can do whatever the fuck they want to with their character, but I won't take part in any anal. Giving, receiving, I don't give a fuck. Ain't happening to me or with any character I have control of. If it happens with anyone else, the post needs to be marked so I don't have to fucking read that shit. Anyone who has a problem with this can go fuck themselves.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

ExisD

Quote from: steelsmiter on June 19, 2014, 11:12:33 AM
Some minor details. If you're in Group 1, they're all 1600s era. Group 2 is the time travellers so that background would work well with those. Group 2 hasn't started yet. If you're in Group 1, you write plays instead of movies. Your call which.

Is group 2 planned to entirely be time travelers? I can amend the background I was thinking of if that's the case.

steelsmiter

Quote from: ExisD on June 19, 2014, 09:49:45 PM
Is group 2 planned to entirely be time travelers? I can amend the background I was thinking of if that's the case.
No it isn't but two players in group two are time travelling citizens of a game that takes place 500 years after this one in the same area. It's just that anyone who is a time traveller is more suited to be in a game with higher frequency thereof. Those who are not are equally qualified for either group.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Muse

*Waves to STeel* 

Good morning, bro.  Are you still accepting applicants? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

steelsmiter

Yeah, sorry I'm lit up like Madame Curie's Christmas Tree, so my responses will be a little down for a while.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os