Tentacle Monsters Invade Kagemusha [NC. Exotic]

Started by steelsmiter, April 14, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

A couple of extremely minor details
Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on May 10, 2014, 11:36:03 AM
Features                2         2      Appearance, Render Practically Anything Edible
The wording on the second feature seems like it could be something to get carried away with. Unless you're talking about making bland food and maybe boot leather taste good.

QuoteTentacle Magnet; -4
It looks like you were going for TM 2, but I can't seem to find for the life of me where I said it costs 2/level can you? Or did I maybe approve up to 4 levels somewhere?

Quote(Oog ... going to have to figure out how to fix that formatting...)
[table]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Use this code. Each td is 1 cell. Multiple tds can be within 1 tr, multiple trs can be within the table tags. So for example, tr 1 of your attribute table would have 4 tds with Attributes, Ranks, Costs, and Notes respectively And you'd bold the individual rows. Example:

AttributeRanksCostNotes
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Attribute[/b][/td]
[td][b]Ranks[/b][/td]
[td][b]Cost[/b][/td]
[td][b]Notes[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Figuring out exactly how many spaces is required would be very time consuming but it would work too.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

GunmetalDreamer

Yeah, I tweaked the Feature to "Prepare Dead Monsters For Safe Consumption".  There was a Cooking Technique for turning basically anything into food in Uresia (2nd edition High Fantasy setting), but that setting had a Cooking Technique trait like the Combat Technique one.

Honestly, I can't find any of your BESM 3e stuff today for some reason, so I just cribbed Sayako's sheet (I remembered Tentacle Magnet only having one level for some reason).

Ah, tables ... yes, this will do.  I once statted out Mekton sheets using html, this shouldn't be too hard to parse ... gimme a bit

steelsmiter

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on May 10, 2014, 01:41:52 PM
Honestly, I can't find any of your BESM 3e stuff today for some reason, so I just cribbed Sayako's sheet (I remembered Tentacle Magnet only having one level for some reason).
She says her sheet has been edited (although probably on the Sheets thread). Basically now she has 2 levels of TM, 2 of Guy magnet (which combine to 4), and 3 of Girl/Futa magnet. Basically when I'm deciding who to hit, levels of Tentacle Magnet add to whatever die roll I make. You've got 4 as written. Which honestly amuses me :D.

QuoteAh, tables ... yes, this will do.  I once statted out Mekton sheets using html, this shouldn't be too hard to parse ... gimme a bit
Should be incredibly easy if you don't hit enter on the wrong side of a bracket.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

GunmetalDreamer

Oh, sure, easy peasy.  It's just that whenever you've got something that has that many moving parts, the odds of something going wrong increase.  The results, though, I think are worth it.

AttributeRanksCostNotes
Combat Technique  10  20Blind Fighting, Brutalx2, Critical Strike, Deflection, Lethal Blow, Lightning Reflexes, Multiple Targetsx2, Steady Hand
Melee Attack   3   9
Melee Defense   3   9
Special Movement   3   6Balance, Fast, Wall-Bouncing
Jumping   1   2
Features   2   2Appearance, Prepare Dead Monsters for Safe Consumption
Special Defense   1   2Resistant (+6) to Corruption

You're probably right that I should knock it down to 2 then.  I'll probably drop Combat Technique by a level (it's kinda nuts)

steelsmiter

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on May 10, 2014, 01:56:30 PM
You're probably right that I should knock it down to 2 then.  I'll probably drop Combat Technique by a level (it's kinda nuts)
You might simply swap two out for another Magnet like Guy/Girl
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

or do what the cool kids do and pick Easily Distracted: futanari ;p

*licks Yugishogon* ^.^

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on May 10, 2014, 02:10:14 PM

*licks Yugishogon* ^.^
Or any easily distracted category for that matter.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on May 10, 2014, 02:10:14 PM

*licks Yugishogon* ^.^

*blushes*

GunmetalDreamer

Ah, finally got my rampaging OCD back under control.  Sure, it'd be happier if I put the whole sheet in tables, but getting the numbers to line up is enough for now.

I can't really pick up any more levels of Easily Distracted, I've already got "Several Infrequently" on the sheet.  Well, more accurately, I could take more, but I wouldn't get anything for 'em.

Don't want to pick up Guy/Girl Magnet at the moment because I know Ran's planning to take it and I don't want to "double up".  We'd end up with a vertiable carnival precession chasing after us in short order ... which, I suppose, could be fun in it's way, but not really what I'm shooting for.

I might argue that having combat critters sniffing after you should probably be worth more points than a group of smitten suitors.  One has the potential to cost you your character, whereas even if you indulge all of your suitors in a glorious public orgy the only thing you really lose is time.  I won't push that angle too hard though.

I'll just drop a level of Multiple Targets for now (technically it's questionable whether or not you'd be able to take multiple levels of it in the first place).

steelsmiter

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on May 10, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
I'll just drop a level of Multiple Targets for now (technically it's questionable whether or not you'd be able to take multiple levels of it in the first place).
I explained it by buying a greatsword and calling it a Dai-Katana ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

bokotousamurai

still accepting players? because im interested. I GMing a power rangers game in BESM so I don't need a whole of introduction to the system, (actually yugishogun is a player, and I got the rulebook from him, which I think he got from here)
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

steelsmiter

Quote from: bokotousamurai on May 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PM
still accepting players? because im interested. I GMing a power rangers game in BESM so I don't need a whole of introduction to the system, (actually yugishogun is a player, and I got the rulebook from him, which I think he got from here)
Anyone who got a rulebook 'from here' got it from Google Corporation, but this game is popular enough that I'm starting a Group 2 when I get enough sheets approved. I'm also looking to make two dwarves.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

bokotousamurai

Alright, Immah work on my sheet, gonna be a Futanari ninja girl
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: bokotousamurai on May 12, 2014, 01:57:28 PM
Alright, Immah work on my sheet, gonna be a Futanari ninja girl

Oh yay then pweezy can he join group one steelypants? ^^ We need more to join the futa sisterhood.

bokotousamurai

Yes please steely, I want to be in the sisterhood with the mistress~

bokotousamurai

Ok, here is what I got, lemme know if I screwed something up, or if you have any advice or suggestions.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Name: Koushoku Haneko
Race: human
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110lbs
Description: As a child Koushoku grew up on the streets without a home or parents, and was forced to steal to survive. One day she attempted to steal from a man who was lurking in the shadows, she was caught by him, and found he was an assassin. Impressed by her ability to find him and get as close to him as she did, he took her away from the streets she grew up in and raised her as his apprentice.
Total Points: 202/200+6
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Size: medium
Stats
Body: (5) Mind: (5) Soul: (2)

ACV: 4+1
DCV: 4+1
Sexual ACV: 4+1
Sexual DCV: 4+1
Damage Multiplier: 5

HP: 35
EP: 35
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance: 30 [Body+Seduction (Physical)]x5. If you're not specialized in Physical Seduction, you still use it, you just don't add the specialization bonus.

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
Attack Combat Mastery   1   10
Defence Combat Mastery   1   10
Combat Technique      7   14
-blind Fighting
-Concealment
-Leaping attack
-Lightning reflexes
-Multiple Targets
-Percise Aim
-Two Weapons
Flight-Glide cape   1   8   Glide
Ranged Attack      1   3
Special Movement   3   6
-Balance
-Wall Bouncing(counts as 2 special movements)
Weapon: Wakizashi   2   4   
Weapon: Dagger      2   4   
Weapon: Smoke Bomb   0   1   V: Range 1, area 2, flare 2
Weapon: Kunai      1   4   V:range 2
Weapon: Caltrops   1   5   V:trap 2, range 1

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
Acrobatics      1   3   jumps, tumbling, felxibility
Burglery      1   2   Breaking and entering
Seduction      1   2   Physical
Slight of hand      1   2   pickpocket, lockpicking
Stealth         1   3   Concealment, silent movement
Urban Tracking      1   1   residental, underworld

Defects:
Easily Distracted:erection   -2
Easily Distracted: futanari   -2
Girl magnet         -2

steelsmiter

It's pretty good. Move your bottom spoiler tag down one, and you have several combat techniques listed under Combat Mastery. Other than that, pretty good.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on May 12, 2014, 02:55:35 PM
Oh yay then pweezy can he join group one steelypants? ^^ We need more to join the futa sisterhood.
Also, I can't deny this beautiful girl much of anything I can think of... so sure, you'll be the last one in G1 once I get your sheet up (after the edits mentioned in my previous post).
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

bokotousamurai

steelsmiter

Alright. Copy your spoiler to the Sheets thread (I think it's linked in OOC.)
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

bokotousamurai

done, just thinking of a good post to intro my girl

Loneeagle42s

Greetings one and all. New player here, to E, and sort of new to this game. Since I'm in the other game on RPOL, I might know some of you.

Anyway, the character I will be portraying is Shutsuga Ran, who some of you may know, but this isn't the same Shutsuga Ran.

For those of you who don't know Ran was an honor student in Special K(In the future, Special K is a college in Kagemusha), who had a bit of trouble making friends and having relationships through her high school years. When she got to Special K, all of that changed, as she met interesting and fun people who helped her come out of her shell.

This world was different though, full of magic and mystery. And of course, tentacle monsters. While their first reported sighting was in Kagemusha, they ended up appearing all over the globe. Normal weapons and such were useless, though, and the governments and armed forces had to branch out, and get help from unlikely sources. Soon, magically enchanted blades and alchemical bullets became commonplace. However, this just slowed their advance.

During the fighting however, a set of ruins were discovered near Kagemusha, and teams were sent to investigate what they could be. Eventually, discovering it was a time machine, though in serious disrepair, and lacking the power to make it functional. Resources were diverted to it, and soon, under the direction of Doctor Shutsuga Ran, the machine was ready for activation. However, only two people could go back, and to power the machine for the trip would cause all the powerplants across the robe to shut down, leaving the world in perpetual darkness.

Still, for a chance to stop the enemy in the past, She would let go of her friends, lovers, and her own time so that she could make the world safe.

Anyway! That's Ran in a nutshell, she's a smart, crafting helper. I shall have my sheet up shortly.

And it's good to meet everyone here, hopefully we can make an awesome story.

steelsmiter

I'll be looking forward to it ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: Loneeagle42s on May 16, 2014, 05:55:38 PM
Greetings one and all. New player here, to E, and sort of new to this game. Since I'm in the other game on RPOL, I might know some of you.

Anyway, the character I will be portraying is Shutsuga Ran, who some of you may know, but this isn't the same Shutsuga Ran.

For those of you who don't know Ran was an honor student in Special K(In the future, Special K is a college in Kagemusha), who had a bit of trouble making friends and having relationships through her high school years. When she got to Special K, all of that changed, as she met interesting and fun people who helped her come out of her shell.

This world was different though, full of magic and mystery. And of course, tentacle monsters. While their first reported sighting was in Kagemusha, they ended up appearing all over the globe. Normal weapons and such were useless, though, and the governments and armed forces had to branch out, and get help from unlikely sources. Soon, magically enchanted blades and alchemical bullets became commonplace. However, this just slowed their advance.

During the fighting however, a set of ruins were discovered near Kagemusha, and teams were sent to investigate what they could be. Eventually, discovering it was a time machine, though in serious disrepair, and lacking the power to make it functional. Resources were diverted to it, and soon, under the direction of Doctor Shutsuga Ran, the machine was ready for activation. However, only two people could go back, and to power the machine for the trip would cause all the powerplants across the robe to shut down, leaving the world in perpetual darkness.

Still, for a chance to stop the enemy in the past, She would let go of her friends, lovers, and her own time so that she could make the world safe.

Anyway! That's Ran in a nutshell, she's a smart, crafting helper. I shall have my sheet up shortly.

And it's good to meet everyone here, hopefully we can make an awesome story.

Yay! Hiya Ran! ^.^ It's Seiko It's lovely to see you here.

Loneeagle42s

Ran's character sheet
Character Name: Shutsuga Ran

Ran in future garb

Ran in yukata sans Glasses

Race:Human
Height:5'6"
Weight:160 Lbs
Description:If Ran was still in the future, and the world hadn't gone the way of the tentacles, she would probably dress in a long lab coat, and some fashionable attire. Her shoulder length black hair would be tied in a ponytail, or worn loose.

However, in the past, she tends to wear Yukata when out and about in the town, or a blacksmith's outfit when working at the shop. She tends to wear other outfits when she wants, or needs.
Total Points:210-10

Size:Medium
Stats
Body: (4) Mind: (5) Soul: (3)

ACV:4
DCV:4
Sexual ACV:3
Sexual DCV:3
Damage Multiplier:5

HP: 30
EP: 40
Shock Value: This game is just cinematic enough not to use shock value.
Libido Resistance:35

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
Features                   (5)          (5)        Beauty(2) Eidetic Memory(1) Lightning Calculator(1), Speed Reader(1)
Power Flux: Creation 3           (45)      (Enchanted archaic weapons)

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
Artisan                  6             (6)
Biology                  5             (5)
Demolitions:          3             (3)
Domestic Arts        3             (3)
Occult                    3             (9)
Physical Sciences  5              (5)
Seduction              3             (9)

Defects:
Guy Magnet (-1)
Girl Magnet (-3)
Sexism(-2)
Educationism(-2)
Not so Tough(-2)[/tt]

Heya Seiko! Glad to have a warm welcome! :)