What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Shewolf

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Cryptic

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8qt2WbfotkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yea, I listen to some strange stuff, but, I have to get my mental high going somehow!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Moreth

Cryptic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QMfGqRUyrWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Cryptic

I love the acoustic to days go by as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r7Swghi2KPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A/A's

Dovel

Yeah, keep your eyes on the road
your hands upon the wheel
Keep your eyes on the road
your hands upon the wheel
Down in the roadhouse we're gonna have a real, a good time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEMd1SdkAE
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cryptic

Just for you Dovel, since you got me feeling nostalgic! Old school!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0OP5EnaaYjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A/A's

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Cryptic

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cePq1YzsZWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A/A's

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Divine Tenacity

The difference between good and bad dubstep is?

First person to answer gets a cookie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvQ_qdVKTg

Cryptic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t6lHm-stXdM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Wajin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

I can thank the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer for getting me to listen to the Hoff again :P
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Cryptic

A/A's

Shewolf

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's