Angelic/human/demonic roleplay [m/m]

Started by Ave Maria, August 06, 2011, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ave Maria

I would rather you be a skilled roleplayer if you're going to contact me. I don't have much time to be picking through sentences of, "Sam liked walking, he was going to the store today." Don't get me wrong, I'm not mean...or cruel unless you wish me to be. In that case I have no quarrels.

You must possess
-Grammar
-Literacy
-A decent character that fits within the roleplay
-Skill
-Intelligence
-Ideas
-Maturity

Allow me to explain: Grammar and Literacy should be a given. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm definitely not going to be a Nazi about it but please at least try and use complete sentences. No one is perfect and I'm not expecting perfect, I just want to be able to understand you.

A decent character that fits within the roleplay is someone that just as said fits inside. I don't have any idea why you would decide to use a mermaid inside of an angelic roleplay but I've seen it done. I don't have time for your trolling, I'm very serious.

Skill: I've been roleplaying for well over seven years now. If you're just getting started that's fine but I'm not looking to teach anyone. I've done it before and it's too much for me. People believe that you're picking on them when you say, "Pretty brown trees," is not enough description. Don't make the world boring when it doesn't have to be.

Intelligence and Maturity are a must. I have little to no time to explain things to people several times. Maturity is a given because as much as I love comedies and picking fun some things should just be left alone.

Ideas: There's always the original given roleplay idea and then there is the point you come to when you've been going for a while. It's a plot, give it more twists. I shouldn't have to be the only one making things up. We should be having fun. If you don't want to continue you can just tell me.
~~~
I'm always open to new ideas so if you have any please tell me. I'm a fun person and I love meeting new people but everyone has their moments.

If you fit this profile either post here or send me a PM.
Tell me which you would like to play and I'll send you and outline of my character or we can just get started!
~*I swear with God as my witness, I will never pick up another man!...In the library...on a Saturday...unless he's cute...and drives a nice car. Amen.
-Blanche Devereaux*~