Fantasy RP and other likes (looking for F) Mostly VAN

Started by Orpheus, June 18, 2009, 08:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orpheus

So I have one decently detailed plot, and them some general ideas I like if anyone's interested.

1). This would be set in a medieval/fantasy setting with a little bit of magic. The female character would be a princess. Her fathered died while she was too young to succeed, so her uncle becomes regent. Now she is finally of age, but her uncle has decided to hang onto the throne, and is thus keeping her under house arrest. The plot would open with a scheme by some of the nobles loyal to the princess to break her out. I would play one of the younger nobles involved in the actual rescue. The plot would go from there and could go in a lot of directions. I am interested in his being an adult storyline, but that does not mean I want nothing but sex. I am interested in developing these characters and the plot somewhat long term. RP me to work out details. I'm open to adjustments in the plot, especially in terms of how much/if magic plays into it and character details would obviously be mostly up to you. You're roleplaying, so you should have lots of say in your character.

Other stuff I'm interested in:
Teacher/student
Best friends
Babysitter
Fantasy
Medieval/historical
Maybe some sci-fi
co-workers.

I'll update this as I get more detailed plots worked out, but I wanted to put this up. Thanks.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Svetlana

I would be interested in a teacher/student roleplay. I am new to Elliquiy, but i have been roleplaying for a few years. for the plot i was thinking a college setting... my character in her first semester at university is having a hard time passing her class (typical lol) and the professor says she can do some "extra credit" My character is kinda of shy, but the professor brings out her confidence. Let me know what you think!!

Quote from: Orpheus on June 18, 2009, 08:17:14 PM
So I have one decently detailed plot, and them some general ideas I like if anyone's interested.

1). This would be set in a medieval/fantasy setting with a little bit of magic. The female character would be a princess. Her fathered died while she was too young to succeed, so her uncle becomes regent. Now she is finally of age, but her uncle has decided to hang onto the throne, and is thus keeping her under house arrest. The plot would open with a scheme by some of the nobles loyal to the princess to break her out. I would play one of the younger nobles involved in the actual rescue. The plot would go from there and could go in a lot of directions. I am interested in his being an adult storyline, but that does not mean I want nothing but sex. I am interested in developing these characters and the plot somewhat long term. RP me to work out details. I'm open to adjustments in the plot, especially in terms of how much/if magic plays into it and character details would obviously be mostly up to you. You're roleplaying, so you should have lots of say in your character.

Other stuff I'm interested in:
Teacher/student
Best friends
Babysitter
Fantasy
Medieval/historical
Maybe some sci-fi
co-workers.

I'll update this as I get more detailed plots worked out, but I wanted to put this up. Thanks.