what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

socks, basketball shorts, boxers, button down shirt...yeah, i look goofy, i just changed out of my nice slacks once i got home from work...:)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Caeli

Black dress shirt, tank top, jeans, my nice flip-flops (well, nice if you consider flip flops).
I was cold in a short-sleeved shirt, so I pulled on the long-sleeved one. Didn't help much. xDD
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

kylie

Sky blue cotton cami top with shelf bra

And silver grey clingy synthetic sweat pants with a thin dip of light purple at the front and back

A black sueded poly zip jacket, because it's freezin January, too.

Serenity Vixen

Gray sweat pants that are a size to big, a gray sweatshirt that is two sizes to large for me, blue matching bra and panties, and....     BUNNY SLIPPERS!!!!

Sexy huh?  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cjac

Chocolate brown silk slacks, tan v-neck short sleeve sweater, beige bra and panties and tan suede mules.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Apple of Eris

Black pants, black socks, red long sleeved button shirt, black shoes, apparently dark red panties (and matching bra!), and my hair is in loose curls right now.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

Loooow scoop-neck green teeshirt, flare bluejeans, black ankleboots and white socks.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Yellow short shorts with matching halter top and panties and of course my bunny slippers :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

Black skater shorts, a dark blue buttoned up knit sweater over a light blue "I'm with the DJ" tee over a black long sleeved shirt, and blue fuzzy socks.   
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cjac

Blue T-shirt nightie, white fuzzy robe, suede slippers and yellow undies.  Sexy huh?  LOL
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Hunter

My pjs.  More correctly leasure bottoms and a tshirt.

Serenity Vixen

Pink short skirt with matching halter and bunny slippers
no undies of any kind :P

Question Mark

Jeans, boxers, red "MEXICO" shirt underneath an absurdly comfortable button down plaid (well, the good kind of plaid) shirt.  Very casual.  A little too casual...  *feels liek he has to be wearing a tux*

~?~

Cjac

Nada.  Ok... My slippers.  My feet get cold

Hunter

Quote from: DominatrixC on January 19, 2008, 09:39:09 PM
Nada.  Ok... My slippers.  My feet get cold

That's about my usual at home.   ;D

Cjac

lol.  I usually have more on, but I just decided I didn't want to get dressed today.

Serenity Vixen

Bath robe, pink panties, and bunny slippers

We aren't going anywhere, and I really feel like being lazy today, so this will be how I am dressed till I go to bed tonight :P

Cjac

Lime green cotton nightgown and my suede slippers.  *Getting dressed just seems so overrated lately*

Hunter

*checks*  Nothing.  Yup.  Completely nothing.

Cherri Tart

Royal blue cami set and matching hair ribbons :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Apple of Eris

White cotton panties, tight jeans, really thick white socks (my toes are freezing, I need this circulation thing I've heard so much about), blue t-shirt, blue sweater, and a blanket over that.

I'm very blue today, and not just because of the cold.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Serenity Vixen

Heavy flannel pj's ((My GF's, so they are much to big for me)) a thick wool robe, white panties, thick socks, bunny slippers...
and I am still shivering :P

Brandon

Royal blue silk boxers, regular blue tight jeans, white socks, and a Gray T-shirt with snoopy (dressed like the Fanz) on the front and the words "Heart breaker"
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play