Monster Hunter RP now recruiting!

Started by SargentToughie, December 15, 2012, 07:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin. We're going to be exploring the world of Capcom's most successful franchise as hunters that are hired to track down and slay various ferocious creatures in the name of glory and profit. What motivates your hunter is your own fuel, but the end result is the same. Right now we've got a group of 3 people, and I'm always seeking to accept more people and keep the game growing if possible. Hunting groups can be made on their own, and should consist of the recommended sizes that I'll have on the monster board thread which can be found at the bottom of this interest check.

This RP will be VERY freeform and liberal, since I actually don't have a whole lot of in-depth knowledge about the Monster Hunter universe. Because of this fact, you don't really need to know much about the Monster Hunter universe in order to get into and enjoy this RP. The plot will also be very player driven, and it will rely on the participants of the RP to drive their personal arcs forward themselves with me simply steering things in the right direction and playing as my own character on the side. If you have any suggestions/ideas for what you want to do with your character, feel free to PM them to me for discussion. I'm a very laid back GM, and will accept just about anything so long as it makes sense for the universe we're in and doesn't directly hinder other people's enjoyment of the game. With that, here are a few more things you'll need if you're interested in joining up.

Ah yes! One final note: This RP was originally put into the Extreme small groups category due to plans between the former GM and another player, both of which are no longer involved with the RP. If it becomes an issue I'll request that it's moved, but otherwise, feel free to ignore the category that it's in unless you specifically want that degree of content.

OOC thread: This will consist of all OOC discussion, as well as the monster board for missions, and the character roster as well. Think of the first post as your central information HUB for anything you could need to know about the RP.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159516.msg7343212#msg7343212

Character Outline

Name:

Appearance/Description: (Pics are preferred, but not mandatory)

Weapon of Choice:

Personality:

Background:

Sexual Preferences/Boundaries:
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs