Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Rayve13 on February 22, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
If it comes down to space, I can back out for you Duchess. I think it sounds like a fun game, but you seem to want it more :)
I suggest waiting until Wolfy responds and fleshes this all out a bit more before giving away your spot.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Rayve13

duchess85

QuoteIf it comes down to space, I can back out for you Duchess. I think it sounds like a fun game, but you seem to want it more :)

I may want it but I'd never take your space, though that is very generous, sweet and appreciated. I wouldn't want to be the reason someone who wanted to play didn't.

Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was... "I love you."

Ons & Offs ~ FList ~ Request Thread ~ Absences & Apologies

Visna

I'm interested. Probably as a guy, but we'll see.

TheVariableX

I could play a human, or mostly human teacher.  I would prefer a submissive lady, but perhaps a futa if the all important semen ratio is off  ;)
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Wolfy

Well, I didn't expect so much interest in this..xD

Ok, so What I'm thinking is that males are treated as regular students (And teachers) in the Boarding school, but are still sought after as a food source. Monster girls can eat regular food, but semen is, of course, much better for them. ;D

So, being a guy in this roleplay will be something of a double edged sword...on the one hand, you get a very good education (or teach a lot of different people if you're a teacher), with free room and board, and of course, lots of lovely monster girls want you. ;D

On the other hand, you're sought after for your seed, possibly by several girls at once, which means you'll also be quite...exhausted every day. xD

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, so humans are openly boarding the school and so no killing threats to them :P. But how about male monster students or there is only monster girls in the school and only human males?

TheVariableX

Perhaps there are only female monsters?  Could be a genetic thing.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Wolfy

I was thinking only human males, but I'm not sure. xD

I know there can be human girls...though they'd most likely get turned into monster girls. xD

Iblis121

Human guys and monster girls seems just fine.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeh fine with that setup. It's kinda reversed Maiden vs Monsters game but this game also takes in boarding school setup and in more friendly approach :).

Tulgey

I like the set up, sounds like a lot of fun and it should be a challenging life for the males to get an education and help the females supplement their diet. I know Gelbooru has a lot of good slime girl pics.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=goo_girl&pid=0
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=537835
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1415562
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1361988

Actually they have a sizable monster girl section.

Iblis121

...I legitimately wonder what one of those would taste like if you licked it. And I don't even mean sexually, I just mean in general lol

Tulgey

I imagen them having a mineral taste, maybe a little salty or sweet depending on what they eat. Also I sort of imagen them tasting different by color.

Foxfyr

Mmmmmm, Jell-o.  :P

As improbable as it may be, it would certainly put a new meaning behind eating her out.  ;D

Iblis121

Quote from: Loki Aesir on February 23, 2012, 10:09:59 AM
Mmmmmm, Jell-o.  :P

As improbable as it may be, it would certainly put a new meaning behind eating her out.  ;D

xDDDD I hear ya there. Wonder if that counts as vore though, LOL

Visna

Quote from: Wolfy on February 23, 2012, 08:33:11 AM
Well, I didn't expect so much interest in this..xD

Ok, so What I'm thinking is that males are treated as regular students (And teachers) in the Boarding school, but are still sought after as a food source. Monster girls can eat regular food, but semen is, of course, much better for them. ;D

So, being a guy in this roleplay will be something of a double edged sword...on the one hand, you get a very good education (or teach a lot of different people if you're a teacher), with free room and board, and of course, lots of lovely monster girls want you. ;D

On the other hand, you're sought after for your seed, possibly by several girls at once, which means you'll also be quite...exhausted every day. xD

Would all guys that are attending the school be there by their own will? We could do something where the school is set in a different dimension. Certain males are selected based on their quality of sperm in the human realm. They're sent a creepy message inviting them to the school. Those who agree by some means would be taken there immediately. Those who decline would still be taken by force.

May be a bad idea, but I think it would be different since some could have the back story of not wanting to aid the girls. Some could want to control them or just get back home. Others who agreed on their own terms could just want to learn and deal with the side effects, or even come in hopes of pleasing the monster girls at their own sake.

...  Just a thought!

Wolfy

ShanaTheIV

Just so you'll know, I'll more than like create another lesbian monster girl that is extremely violate towards male (not in a sexual way like those "other" monster girls either). Would death be possible for any of you guys out there? I might want her to kill someone (don't worry, I won't god-mod). 

Wolfy

I'm thinking of playing a Lamia/Naga myself..but I dunno......

Zaer Darkwail

Well, if I create male char I do not want get it killed Shana :P. But consdiering the setting I think if any monster girl who somereason or another has no need or desire for human male cum goes and kills one male students to cause a mass panic among male students (which may be edgy already), I think between extreme disciplinary action (like gangrape by males vs lesbian) or a complete expel from said school would occur very fast by administrator of the boarding school (not to mention if some monster girl was fond of the human male in question so you may upset population of monster girls against you). So not very smart move or long living char concept.

Foxfyr

I think it's safe to say this RP has (a lot) of interest.  I vote we begin making steps towards an OOC and character template so we can get this story off the ground.  :D

Wolfy

I hope there are several different monster girls...<3 Don't be afraid to go all Exotic. ;D

Also, while there will be males, and human semen is the best source of nutrition for monster girls, that doesn't mean they can't be attracted to another monster girl, of course.

Though the killing thing seems a bit extreme. @_@