News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stormsfury's RP ideas M/F or F/F

Started by stormsfury, March 30, 2012, 08:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormsfury

Training Day-Awhile back I had a thread going where a woman was out at sea and ran out of fuel, end result, the man who had his eye on her had set it up so that he could capture her on a private island and tame her to be his property. Tbh, this is something I would like to explore, not necessarily the same scenario but something similar. I am open to ideas on how to go about it, and I am willing to work with you on this. I am into some light to moderate BDSM on this one. Think slave training in medieval/fantasy times. I am not into catheters and that sort of thing, but tying up and beatings are ok.

For Old Glory- I have this idea brewing in my head about a female soldier (my charrie), who gets taken under the wing of a superior officer. That relationship develops into the senior officer being in command of my soldier. I really prefer this to be F/F, but can do a M/F plot if needs be. The officer gets some dirt on my soldier, perhaps, and uses that to start the non-con relationship.

For Mass Effect-I tossed this out as a variation of the Old Glory one, but the more I think about it, the more I am craving an F/F Mass Effect Story. I don't care if the player is male or female, but I am adamant on you being FemShep, and my character being a female Alliance Marine. Really looking for something that's more RP than smut, but there will definately be steamy sex as well. Anyone not happy with the end of ME3? We can make our own ending, or we could start before ME or after ME3. I am easy to get along with, so long as it's good story and RP.

I don't have a lot of details for these plot points as I like to work with my partner so that we're both happy with the story idea. I will say that I am not a one liner kinda writer. I like detail and a well done story and will work with you to make sure we're both enjoying what we work on together. I am wanting to explore the idea of a strong willed woman being submitted by someone else, something about this draws me to it and makes me want to explore it more.

stormsfury

I would also like to add that while I don't have solid RP ideas in terms of detail already planned out, I will work with you on your ideas as well. I didn't post a lot of ideas that I have as I don't want to start an avalanche of threads right off the bat. If you have similar ideas, feel free to PM me and we can work something out together.

Kristen

You have some great ideas and your writing style has fantastic discipline. You seem to be extremely creative and I really like what you've defined for your on's and off's. I think they match up with mine very nicely. That being said it's also a bit of a bias for me lol!

Whether or not I'm involved in the story with you, I'm actually looking forward to having a read when you start it.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

stormsfury

You have a great Avatar, let me start by saying...Kate Beckinsale....mmmm delicious. Thank you for your kind words. I am trying to improve my writing as I RP, a personal goal of sorts as I like to express myself in writing. If you have any ideas, Kristen, I can totally work with them so we both have a story we're interested in writing. We do have very matching on's and off's so I would be very interested in a story with you. We should PM and see what we can come up with.

Kristen

We'll certainly swap a couple of private messages back and forth over the next few days then lol.

Currently, it's 1:05am and we're expecting a snow storm tomorrow so I will be getting some shut-eye lol.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

stormsfury

Updated, Training Day taken and added For Old Glory

BrokenCollar

Hey there,

Saw this thread and checked your O/Os and would really like to RP with you.

Would be be interested in exploring a plot in a sci-fi world called the Hive?

The pairings on my thread are fairly limited so if you have any more ideas I'd love to discuss them.

Hope you enjoy!
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

stormsfury

It sounds very intriguing. I like the setting you've come up with and how you've fleshed it out, so I am open to exploring it more. I saw you've restrained yourself from buying ME3, don't...it rocks. :)   I have some ideas for a character for The Hive and would love to PM you with the details, I know you said your box is full, so asking here if it's ok to PM you first.

BrokenCollar

Yeah I've mananged to clean it out a little so a PM is fine.

I'll be looking forward to it  :-)
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

stormsfury

Update: Removed Naughty, updated to add more concrete Mass Effect Scenario. PM if you're interested.