News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Zaphod

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Zaphod

No handcuffs this time.

Cayenne

Alright, pillory it is!

ONs & OFF

Zaphod

Begone, ye foul temptation!

Cayenne

Ships sailed on temptation..!~

ONs & OFF

zenpai

do the helicopter ...quick
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Shewolf

assleigh

Hot wax? Cinnamon oil?
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Lost in Thought

How about Chocolate sauce?

Shewolf

That's edible body paint?

Cayenne

Mercury condoms are safe?

ONs & OFF

Shewolf

Don't want intelligent offspring?

The Jackal

Cayenne

That solved the itch!

ONs & OFF

Macht

Shewolf

Next time I'll drive!

Macht

Rhapsody

Once more, with feeling.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Shewolf

Cayenne

Oh, you're done? Okay.

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Just with round one. ;)
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Oooh, thank you Master~

ONs & OFF

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay