Looking For Master/Mistress (Restarting into RP World)

Started by Obito Uchiha, February 06, 2012, 04:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obito Uchiha

First off, I don't tend to work well with Supernatural or Fictional stuff. Almost all of my role plays will be Modern world and Human on Human. My only exception might be for Neko type characters, Meaning body of a human and ears, tail, paws if want, of a cat. Other then that please keep everything to human type role plays.

I'm Strongly into Submission and being made forced into situations. I have the ability to play either a female or male character for this part. Though I will say if I play a male role that he is forced to crossdress as a female. I would like a strongly active person for this role but I understand stuff comes up or some days just don't feel up to doing it and that's fine, I just don't want 1 or 2 replies a week. I would like the dominate person to be a strong type. I don't mind if some masters are caring and sweet, but i would like to have some training and discipline done to my character at times. I did have a few going which I would be happy to give links to if you would like to request them. One in particular I enjoyed, but the person has dropped out on me and it was very entertaining for me.

Some of my other stuff I won't mind doing are regularly simple pairings. Incest is fine though that's what i tend to get a lot of requests for. Again I'm typically the submissive character but if need be i can be a tad aggressive, though I'm not the best person for that. I won't Post any plots mostly because i find it more fun finding out what others enjoy as well and then discuss how they would like the character to act and make a story around that.

Student x Teacher
Brother x Brother
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Maid x Master
Classmate x Classmate
Stranger x Stranger
Friend x Friend
Brother x Brother's Girlfriend
Sister x Sister's Boyfriend
Cousin x Cousin
Open to More Suggestion Pairings.

Slave Ideas I'd Really like to get into.

I have been trying to find someone with the dominance I would like for my role play as a submissive slave. I'm very open to what people are aloud to do to my character and very little I will not try. Master or Mistress Will work for this depending on the way you would like to have the roleplay work, and I am willing to try and do a group Thread as well if it is something you would like.

I would like to have my character be played as a Sissy Boy. Now i don't mean a baby acting adult i mean more along the line of a guy who likes to crossdress and be treated and seen as a woman to dominate. Now I Know this idea won't appeal to many people and that is fine as I will also play as a female character so that no one is feeling uncomfortable.I'll probably mention this a lot, but everything is up for discussion to find out what will work.

I've had a few ideas for how this should start but they are still all up for discussion:

1. My character could have been already abducted and chained up in a basement full of other slaves for sale and drugged up to keep quiet and drowsy. The Master or mistress could come by and search through till he was found in the sissy department chained against a wall already in girls clothes and dressed real slutty how a owner would want their slave. (would have to be broken in...Also can change to a girl)

2. Slave is already broken in a little for usage but wasn't properly trained as he was only used for whoring out. It was decided he would be put up on Auction for sale and there are plenty of buyers lined up for the showing of many slaves. One of these men could be his potential owner.

3. The victim is out for a night, taking a stroll through the park and trying to clear their head. It seemed very peaceful with not many people around and the ones who were seemed to be couples enjoying some alone time. Once away from the people and able to move, a stranger gets up behind the victim and uses a something to knock the victim out and drags her back to his place. After a couple hrs of sleep they will start waking up to realize they are in a basement converted to a dungeon and chained to the wall.

4. Somehow become a slave of a wealthy owner to be trained by but the owner also has multiple other slaves already (can be any gender) that help or just forced to watch as he is trained and then they can be taken to events for other peoples pleasure to use or torture and could even be forced to participate in bonfire bestiality fucking by one dog after another to find out who can go through the most dogs before passing out. 1st place makes a lot of money for owner.

5. Willingly becoming a slave through BDSM chat room. After a few shows on camera for their master they feel like this is the life the slave wishes to live. The master gives them 2 options, Leave there current life and fly out to stay with the master as his slave, or never contact that person again. After a few days of no contact and really thinking about it they decide to leave their current life and fly out to be with the master. After getting to the airport the master can either be nice till they are back home and really get into his role of training and using his slave or start there at the airport with a wireless vibe or something forcing the slave to put it in at the bathroom and taking them out to play in public a bit before going home.

6. A spoiled rich child gets everything they want and has a maid/butler that helps run the house and look after the child while the parent takes frequent business trips. The child gets caught by the maid/butler with a recorded footage with something that he would never want his parents or anyone else to see as it would ruin them. The child is then forced to become the maid's/butler's personal slave whenever the parents were out on business or when they were in private and the parents wouldn't find out.

If anyone would like to try this you can either PM me or reply here and I'll PM you when I am online. My only restriction is no nasty things, scat, puke, etc etc.... if you need more clarification you can ask if something is a no and I'll let you know before you do it.

Something new i was thinking about is using Piercings as a possible way of torture, but also as a way to show ownership. Having rings pierced into the nipples and used for holding weights or just as a way to show how much of a slave she really is. (this could mostly be for the female character but still works partly for the male character.) I don't mind if there is multiple characters, just run it by me what you are having in mind for that and I'll give my input. As well i have seen this happening a bit on the site, please no god moding. It's my character so please let me control cause if it happens too much then it makes me wonder why I'm even role playing in the first place.
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread

Obito Uchiha

If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread