Looking for a Dedicated Partner. F for Anyone.

Started by rou, August 24, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rou

Hey guys. I know that usually a story idea goes here to entice you. The thing is, I'm not looking for one particular story. I'm just looking for a writing partner.

The problem I have with plot bunnies is that I get so excited about them and I sometimes get entangled with people who don't really match me well because all we have in common is the story. I'm looking for someone I mesh with long-term to do multiple stories with, going wherever our muses carry with us.

I'm going to make this especially difficult because my O&Os are a little outdated. However, I think that they'll still represent who I am well enough that if you take a look you might get an idea of who I am.

I really like fantasy, and that's where most of my leanings of writing will go. I like to post fast, back and forth, from time to time, and dropping single posts here and there when our schedules don't match up. The "point" is to have a writing partner, but I also want us to be friends; otherwise, it's just not fun for me.

I'll start discussions with a good handful of people, if I get any interest. It's not a first-come, first-serve kind of thing.

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

SxyCowgirl

I feel I might actually be a decent fit, if you're interested. I don't mind sending examples if you would like, though I would likely send them in a private message to you. I'm a big fan of collaborative story writing myself, and find I have a very similar issue with sharing interest but not much else with many partners. I'm not perfect with English, but I find I'm very flexible with perspective and setting as well as character development, and so would like to give it a shot. My schedule is currently mostly open, so frequency of posts shouldn't be too big of an issue. Please let me know whenever you are able. Thank you.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.