†ɧε ƒøяβι∂∂εη ℓøvε

Started by Azmine, April 22, 2010, 09:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azmine

I want to find someone who can be the guy int his rp idea that I have. Vampire that waits for his beloved for years till a time when it was at least a bit acceptable to date guys with pale skin and dark eyes. Well, here's the beginning things so that you have some idea of what he's like and stuff and you can mess with his stuff too. Just kind of stuck things together but it makes a great start to an rp. Or at least I think so~!

On one dark night a young girl of sixteen laid down for her nights rest when she heard a soft gust of wind whisper through the curtains of her bedroom window. She sigh softly as she shivered, slightly chilled by the cool nights air. She sighed softly as she rose from the warm pure white sheets and walked silently to the window. She moved the curtain when she was close enough to be swept up off her feet by her lover. A smile appeared on her face as she  kissed the cold man. He seemed to float back over to the bed and lay her back down. "I've returned to tell you we can not keep this up, I'm sure some one will find out soon." he whispered against her forehead that he kissed before the sweet lips he desired. The kiss lasted seconds but it felt like minutes to her and she went back to get more only to find he refused. He sat up in the bed peering down at her shaking form. "Your cold," he said softly as he shifted then covered her. "We must stop this now before anything happens to you my beloved." he said and smiled down as she wrapped herself around his waist and cried a bit. "NO~! I don't want it to. I love you." she cried into his stomach and he softly ran his fingers through her dark hair. "I know, but you'll find another. You'll be loved once again, and I will wait for another time where I can come and save you once more from the pain you feel." he said as he softly started to hum lulling her back to her dreams and back to the place where he could always reach her.

Its been centuries later and he still waits, forming himself in the world and pretending to marry and have kids so that his line can continue with him getting the money he needs, and the power he needs for that day he can get his love back.

I'm not sure where we should pick up as so you may pick that because I think that is only fair. If you would like to rp this with me let me know and well start setting it up.

Danasse Mirrso

Eerily familiar. XD I wanna rp with you.
"Old famous proverb; When in doubt, run!"
http://www.f-list.net/c/arcturus%20sinclair- My f-list.

Azmine

Really~! Yay~! thanks for being interested.  You can name the guy what ever you like. What type of business will you give him I wonder?