Three's Company (sort of) FFM (looking for F as third)

Started by rpguy37, December 01, 2013, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanken Sai

Awesome and thank for joining us. This will be fun.
May the goddess watch over you

rpguy37

Quote from: SlipperySue on December 06, 2016, 08:32:56 AM
Seems entirely reasonable that Zoey and Jim, have invited her former roommate to come live with them.

Perhaps his family gave them his grand parents old house on their marriage, and they decide that Grace shouldn't be paying rent for the old apartment when she could move in with them, as they have plenty of room after all.

So thinking all three are moving into the house at the same time?  Or Zoey and Jim already moved in and Grace joins them?

I'm thinking either way moving day would be the opening scene.  And thinking Zoey is intimate with both Jim and Grace at the time of the move in? Jim has no idea about Zoey and Grace, but Zoey shares all sorts of details about her and Jim with Grace?  Any kinks we want to establish or explore?

Any thoughts on which forum to post in?

SlipperySue

Happy either way, but on balance probably they would move in first, on return from their honeymoon.  But as I said, happy either way, depending what you guys think.

rpguy37

Any thoughts Tanken? 

Anything else we want to sort out or are we ready for the first post?

SlipperySue

Tanken Sai

rpguy37

So I'll put up the first post?  Couple getting back from honeymoon? Friend has moved into the house while they were away?

Tanken Sai