Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Oreo

Hey, hello Spunky. I had no idea this was here. Has some virtual coffee and a Boston Creme Bismark. Hope no one notices my bunny slippers.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

hakari

GlompNinja

Walks in and orders some Robusta coffee, four spoons, white with two sugars.

hakari

GlompNinja

Lol I mean four spoons of coffee.

hakari

Ahh ok, I understand. I prefer tea.

Lunarking

Heyyy Oreo, nice bunny slippers *wonks*

Lunarking

Oreo

lmao, I was wondering what the wonking was. Hello lunarking, how goes your time on E?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Spunky

Quote from: Oreo on November 20, 2009, 07:19:36 AM
lmao, I was wondering what the wonking was. Hello lunarking, how goes your time on E?

Hello. *settles in with a mocha* This is new...a place to hang out that's non-adult. How are you?

hakari

Spunky

hakari

Oreo

:D I was fine until my brother threw something plastic in the fireplace. It blew up into my window and the fumes made me sick  :P

Spunky

Quote from: hakari on November 20, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
i'm good

Glad to hear it. *sips mocha*

Quote from: Oreo on November 20, 2009, 09:13:48 AM
:D I was fine until my brother threw something plastic in the fireplace. It blew up into my window and the fumes made me sick  :P

Yuck! *hugs* You'll need to exact revenge somehow. *begins to plot*

I'm thinking we should get a jukebox in here. What do you guys think?

Oreo

QuoteYuck! *hugs* You'll need to exact revenge somehow. *begins to plot*

I'm thinking we should get a jukebox in here. What do you guys think?

Thanks, Spunky. My head is too yucky to plot right now though and the last time I did something to get even with him, he put a truck air horn under my mobile home right beneath where my bed is and set it of at 3am. The next rebuttal would have involved a coroner, so I gave up revenge.

If you get a juke box, does it come with a Disco ball?

Spunky

Quote from: Oreo on November 20, 2009, 09:47:23 AM
Thanks, Spunky. My head is too yucky to plot right now though and the last time I did something to get even with him, he put a truck air horn under my mobile home right beneath where my bed is and set it of at 3am. The next rebuttal would have involved a coroner, so I gave up revenge.

If you get a juke box, does it come with a Disco ball?

I suppose...we could put in a dance floor, too. *smiles, makes list for shopping*

Lunarking

Quotelmao, I was wondering what the wonking was. Hello lunarking, how goes your time on E?

It goes well, and yours? Oh, and hello everyone.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 20, 2009, 02:07:27 PM
It goes well, and yours? Oh, and hello everyone.

Hello. *smiles, sets up a chilled glass on the bar* What to drink today, handsome?

Lunarking

QuoteHello. *smiles, sets up a chilled glass on the bar* What to drink today, handsome?

Hmm, just water is fine sexy *winks* How are you today?

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 20, 2009, 02:23:42 PM
Hmm, just water is fine sexy *winks* How are you today?

I'm good...a bit busy with work...more than I want to be on a Friday. *winks, hands him a glass of ice water*

Lunarking

Haha yeah, I hear ya. *takes a sip of water* Thank you.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 20, 2009, 02:26:41 PM
Haha yeah, I hear ya. *takes a sip of water* Thank you.

You're welcome. *settles in at laptop* We were thinking a dance floor, juke box and disco ball for in here. Your opinion?

Lunarking

Hey, I'm always up for a dance on all levels *winks*