High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled at Hina and looked over at Naoko "so..." He looked at him for a while "'sup?"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled and splashed Evie again.

Boxy

Tom decided not to leave the party after all and instead get involved in the wet works.

Queen Elsa

Hina saw Tommy coming back and got a sneaky look in her eyes. She swam up to him and pulled him into the pool.

Boxy

"Gah omg wtf!" he yelled as he fell in head first.  He flailed his arms wildly like a chicken caught on fire, only it was water instead and he wasn't a chicken.  "hina you're so mean!  Just cuz I like it doesn't mean you have to!"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles and playfully splashes Tommy. "Sure it does!."

Boxy

"Don't make me use my noodle on you!" Tommy threatened, grabbing one near by.

Gavlois

(well this is awkward. Rad isn't here anymore.)

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 11:51:45 AM
Sieg smiled at Hina and looked over at Naoko "so..." He looked at him for a while "'sup?"

"Is something the matter Mr. Van Droon?" He looked himself over. He wasn't wearing anything except his bathing suit, so he wondered why Sieg was looking at him that way. Shaking his head, he said, "In any case, how are you? It seems you and Miss Soujin are having some... problems?" He dropped his voice so that Hina wouldn't accidentally overhear them. He felt quite worried for his new friend, though when he looked over and saw that she was having fun with Tommy and Evie, he relaxed a little.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Boxy on July 07, 2012, 12:34:17 PM
"Don't make me use my noodle on you!" Tommy threatened, grabbing one near by.

O.o Hina giggled and quickly swam away from Tommy.

Boxy

Tommy gave chase, pushing and shoving others out of the way that would surely have him kicked out later on.

"All work and no play makes Tommy a dull boy!" he shouted.

Queen Elsa

"Ahhhh!!!" Hina swam even faster.

Boxy

Tommy was held back by a bunch of lovely ladies, the stud that he was, and was soon overwhelmed.  Hina was free at last!

Queen Elsa

O.o Hina got out of the pool, deciding that it was time for her to dry off.

Gavlois

Seeing Hina get out of the pool, he decided to move from his spot next to Sieg to the other side of the pool to give the two some privacy.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline followed Hina's lead, climbing out of the pool and heading for her purse. She smiled at Hina after grabbing her towel, "I wanted to... thank you, for this night." As she wrapped her towel around herself she looked around for Naoko, "Naoko, um, I'd like to go to your home when you are ready."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled at Evie. "There's nothing to thank me for. I'm your friend. And friends treat each other with kindness."

LynxKitten

At Hina's words, Evie started to lose that nervous tick in the back of her mind. These people weren't as...unaccepting as she might have thought they would be. Her smile brightened, "I will.. hope to return that kindness someday."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled back. "You are right now, just by accepting my friendship."

Gavlois

"Are you sure you'd like to go? We still have a bit of time. My father might scold me, but it's ok, ...if it's for you." He blushed at his answer. "But if you want to leave, then we should go change then." Stealing one last glance at Evie with her hair down and her form in her bathing suit he turned to leave for a change room.

Before he left however, he turned to Hina, and said, "I, too, must thank you. For offering me your... friendship." He nodded, and quickly left before he stumbled over his words.

(I gotta keep moving stuff from yesterday guys. Sorry. Pretend you guys go home if I'm not back)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Ok.) "Evie, would you like for me to show you where the bathroom is, so you may change?"

LynxKitten

Evie smiled and nodded to Naoko, "We can go." She reached into her purse once she was relatively dry and pulled her sundress out, slipping it back on over her suit, "No need, friend, I am okay like this." She then took a brush and began to tame her long mane that had gotten tangled in the water. Since she usually had her hair up, one would never really know the length until now. The tips of her hair barely brushed where her tailbone sat. She looked around for her hairband and frowned, "I believe I have lost my hairband."

Queen Elsa

"Oh, I think I saw a hair band in the pool."

LynxKitten

Evie sighed, "Drat.. Oh well, I have plenty at Naoko's home, and I am sure that one day I may return to get my hairband?"

Boxy

As everyone got ready to leave, Tom was carried away by the ladies, tied to a volley ball net.

LynxKitten

Evangeline's eyes widened when she turned to see Tom being taken away. "Will he be alright?"