Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Looking for an Alucard)

Started by Jag, April 05, 2010, 10:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I've always loved this game and, IMO, it's the best Castlevania that's been put out thus far. I've been replaying it the last few days (and dammit I'm going to get the full 100.1% on the first castle if it kills me!) and I do love Alucard. I'm not a huge fan of Maria, but she'll do.

I'm wanting to play the female in this game. So I'll be needing someone to play Alucard. I would prefer to replace Maria with an OC Female (as I don't like Maria that much), but I can play her if that is preferred by my partner.

Now, Symphony of the Night has a large castle (two of them in fact) which leaves a lot of places for the two of them to fight, save each other, and have private moments together (not just sex, you perverts).

PM me or post here with interest. Thanks.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

sullivanthedreadlord

Thats one of my favorite game in the series. I love that character aot. He is such a bad ass and more powerful then Richter is. Look at who his father is after all.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Jag

It is a wonderful game and I'm almost finished replaying the first castle. Alucard is a fun character. I think his mother had a bigger effect on his personality than his father, but power wise he got most of it from daddy. :P

This game is still open for the taking (I have got a few bites, but I'm willing to have a few games of it running).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

sullivanthedreadlord

I am interested in rping this story out. Its been awhile since i played the game though.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page