What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black denim pencil skirt and a white silky blouse with elbow-length sleeves and a black and gray pattern of flowers and leaves, and black leather ballet flats

FroreQueen

Deadpool pajama pants and a gray t-shirt with a cat on it.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue sleeveless dress with a pattern of delicate white flowers, vines, and leaves, sheer beige stockings and white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black high-waisted pencil skirt with a long-sleeved white wrap blouse with a shawl collar, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Bruja

Old grey jeans, white t-shirt, sunglasses

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RampantDesires on August 27, 2018, 11:05:00 PM
Purpleish galaxy yoga pants and a teal racer back tank top.  Am I going to the gym?  Am I lounging around in my living room?  who knows (though one is VASTLY more likely)

I've seen women shopping at malls dressed that way. LOL

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt and pale yellow silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

I'm dressed in a way that my mother would call butch or like a boy. Grey Star Wars at-at t-shirt and khaki combats (the more casual kind).

Beguile's Mistress

Soft, worn jeans, a pale-blue t-shirt and white fuzzy socks

The Green One

White Converse boots, black jeans, white shirt and black tie. It's a penguin's evening~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks, a long sleeved Oxford cloth shirt an black ballet flats

Bruja

Black and orange halloween sleep shirt and black shorts....so ready for bed.

tarnish

A thick blue cotton shirt, a fuschia sweater, pinstripe boxers, black jeans, cotton socks, fabric shoes, and a big camel-coloured coat, because I'm unreasonably cold!

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress with a tiny diamond pattern in black, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Taupe linen slacks and a pale pink silk blouse with a tailored shirt collar and elbow length sleeves, black leather ballet flats

RampantDesires

... A navy "Make Eternia Great Again" Skeletor T-shirt and boxer shorts pilfered from a long-ago boyfriend.  Huzzah pajamas.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

TheLaughingOne

my oldest most worn flannel bed pants. So old they no longer resemble flannel, you can almost see thru them now! But gotta be careful, so thin that they tear way easily:(
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Beguile's Mistress

White wide-legged slacks and a white gauzy tailored long-sleeved blouse over a white camisole with spaghetti straps, white leather ballet flats on my feet

Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day? and I've only been asked three times if I'm on my way to a wedding!!!!! :D

tarnish

Two pairs of socks, black jeans, boxer shorts, and a shirt splattered with alpaca sputum.

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue pencil skirt, white-on-white silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a dark gold pullover in a soft fabric with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Pressed jeans, long-sleeved button-down collar shirt, black leather ballet flats

Skadii

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons down the front, sheer beige stockings and navy heels

TheLegionary

beguile’s Mistress is always elegantly dressed.

Right now, just my full white pijama.