News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Exalted: Kawaii edition.

Started by Ajoxer, May 02, 2008, 11:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

(holds up red sequined g-string with a white R on it)

Someone's missing this.  She should be along any minute.  So, uhm, you guys haven't seen me, okay?

(zips away, giggling)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Remember, Panda, once is funny, twice is better, three times is boring.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

True.  If I did it all the time, every time, I'd be no better than Happosai.  :)

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

Ahhh, well.  Wouldn't want to dull the shock value of such an action.  :)

In Memory of Bishrook

AstraKiseki

I got my sheet all set up, pretty much, though I need to figure out a little bit of fluff...

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

GrinningHound

I thought you were doing sorcery.  That is why I'm not....

Astra, are you okay with me playing a fire aspect as well as you?

Just how Fire oriented is your character?  Do you plan on shooting flames at every opportunity and burning everything down, or is she more tame, and just has the Fire aspect to power her social charms and stuff?

There's a difference, I'm not trying to play the 'same' character as you.

MadPanda

::)

Lingerie acquisition is one of my official duties, yes, but hardly the only one.  Infiltration/exfiltration, urban scouting, libidinal satiation...

In Memory of Bishrook

AstraKiseki

Quote from: GrinningHound on May 07, 2008, 02:39:14 PM

Just how Fire oriented is your character?  Do you plan on shooting flames at every opportunity and burning everything down, or is she more tame, and just has the Fire aspect to power her social charms and stuff?

There's a difference, I'm not trying to play the 'same' character as you.

I know.   ;)  I was more of wanting a 'complete circle' so to speak.  Anyways.

She is more of a fiery personality instead of fire literally.  I'm going more with the 'Wedding Warrior' side of things, but being a fire aspect fits her.

Ajoxer

Well, I can promise you folks that no matter how we put things together, I'll make sure that the game works out fun for everyone.

Just because we have two people specializing in something doesn't necessarily mean they can't enjoy their own individual stories.

Also, I believe Circl will be focusing on strategic thinking and investigation, probably with some Thaumaturgy.

Ajoxer

Well, just remember that 'Martial Arts' and 'Sorcery' are fucking MASSIVE fields. I mean, Scroll of the Monk alone has about 15 distinctive and quite impressive Martial Arts that would make your character completely unique, and Sorcery has a ludicrous number of focuses with the White and Black Treatises out now.

Go with what you think'll be the most fun, and I won't try to kick the group in the weak spot.

AstraKiseki

You won't try, you WILL do it.  :P

And don't forgot about the Imperfect Lotus too, Ajoxer.  Valor Style rocks hardcore.  A lot better than a certain firewand MA...  >.>  (But that's my personal bias against RDS due to players I know)

GrinningHound

I don't want it because it's 'all powerful'.  I want it because it's cool and I like it.

AstraKiseki

Get it.  It has a TON of spells in it.

Ajoxer

Also, I'm considering having Catgirls cover all the varieties of Petting Zoo People.

Because that means this.

Warning, link isn't entirely WS- No nudity, but plenty of ecchi.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9936/84229898kd9.png

What can I say, I like snakes.

MadPanda

Evil Petting Zoo?  I have all their albums, man...  :)

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Just don't try that with my little Grrl...(that is, my RL pet cat).  She likes to use teh hoominz as scratching posts.

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Ajoxer

I.

Am.

FINISHED!

God, damn! That was a grueling frigging day.

I finished all of my finals in less than an hour each, through SHEER EXHAUSTION ENERGY.

And now I get to think of some adventure ideas for you guys. Won't it be fun?

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

GrinningHound

Woo!  Can't wait to start this game. ;D

I'll get my character sheet put together soon.

Question:  Instead of Firewand awesomeness, I might want to look into regular Archery (bows).  Anyone know a cool martial art style or series of charms that would go well with Archery?  (Besides the Dragonblood Archery, which I already know.)

Ajoxer

Well, as I mentioned, you're unlikely to be finding many enemies who are entirely resistant to fire damage. I figure that also, Archery charms will benefit both your normal bow, and firewand.

Keep in mind, I'm unlikely to try to screw you guys out of your main damage dealer by pouring fire-resistant enemies on you, because... I'm just that kind of ST.

GrinningHound

Oh, I will deal damage all right. ;D

Muse

"Father, the sleeper has awoken!" 

Hmmm...  You know, I'm kinda far behind.  Okay, let's see what I can do about it. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)