Mind Control Hillstown, group signup (Mind control and other kinks)

Started by CalypsoNymph, September 09, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalypsoNymph

Original Post

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So, I've looked through the site... a bit roughly, I know... but I've noticed two things.  Or, I think I've noticed two things.  If I'm wrong, then let me know so I can commense with the embaresment.  ^^;

First off... there are quite a few members on here that enjoy mind control, mental manipulation, mental alteration... whatever you want to call it.  Either in delevering it or recieving it.  After a quick, probably wrong search, there doesn't appear to be any groups explicetly for that.  So, I wanted to start up a thread to discuss the possibility.

Now, I will try to be a GM... but I've had some troubles running things before.  Therefor, I'd like at least one other person to help me out.  The role of a GM would be to keep things fair, running the system if there is a system, and creating NPCs to fill up the area.  They will also, in extreme cases, create NPCs who brainwash or who are brainwashed, but I'm hopeing that won't be too necasary.  The goal is to have the game be mostly self-sufficient.

Anyway... basically, I wanted to start a group RP for those who love mental manipulation, giving and recieving.  Those who love transforming prude into their willing slut... and those willing to be that prude turned into a willing slut... both will be welcome!  The thing is, I'm not sure about how to set it up.

For example, is there going to be a system?  A plot?  Shall it be fantasy?  Sci-fi?  Modern day?  I would appreciate people's opinions on this, whether they want to be in the group, help run the group, and how the group should be run.  I've got some ideas... which are at the bottom of this post... but I's still like others opinions.

To be clear; this isn't an intent to have a group focused solely on mind control and hypnosis.  Just a group where that's the focus.  Other stuff, such as catgirls, bdsm, NC and pretty much everything else.  ...Except things in 'Extreme'.  Unless there's a huge demand for that.

So, here's a few things I would like peoples thoughts on, in regards to this theoretical maybe-come-to-be group.

Should their be a plot?  And if so, what?  There are several ways to go about this... we could say, for example, people have begun to unlock the power of the soul, and whenever somebody goes through some kind of hypnosis they surrender a bit to the controler.  There's a cult that preaches the power of controlling the minds of others.  It's post-apocolyptia, and humans are the most valuable comunity.

What should the setting be?  Fantasy?  Modern?  Science Fiction?  A combination of the three?  This will also effect what kinds of powers people have.  For example, in a fantasy world, people won't have access to a hypnotising ray gun, but in science fiction, you won't be able to enter peoples minds more directly.  Or, it could be modern world, with a few people with access to fantasy, and a few people with access to science fiction.  Kinda anime-esque, in that sense, but people don't have to follow anime tropes if they don't want.

Should their be a system, or freeform?  There are advantages to both... without a system, people don't have to worry about a system, but with a system there's a more... solid sense of acomplishment when hypnotising another.  If people think their should be a system, then I would be willing to put my hand in creating it, but if I were to do that, I'd need a base idea to start that's a bit more specific then 'mind control'.

What happens when a character is done being mentally altered?  I mean, I've found, in some MC RP's I've gone through, there's a point at which my character has become a completely loyal, or finished being altered... harem slave/girlfriend/maid/whatever.  What happens then?  Should the character be retired, and a new one created?  Should the character 'reset'?  Mind, this is obviously for people who are done playing with that character... if they want to keep playing as a lovely completely loyal slave girl, or boy, then good for them!

Now, this is a list of my opinions, what I'm thinking about.  If there's anything that seems obvious that I've missed, go ahead.

The setting would be modern day, in a small town in America.  Unknown to the inhabitants, there is an entire secret goverment reasearch facility underneath the town... which has just, somehow, managed to summon a demon.  Surprise!  Anyway, it quickly overpowers the entire underground facility... but, as a last act, a man managed to seal it down below.

As soon as the goverment caught wind of this, they blocked off the town from the world at large.  Nobody gets in... or out.

Unfortunatly, the demon is not completely contained within his prison.  Outside, in the town, his influence can be felt.  People normally who would never do anything considered bad find strange thoughts and feelings entering their minds.  Those with the potiential find a little spark, in their head, inspiring them to create great and terrible inventions.  People with the ancestry find the core parts of the world bending to their will.

Ancient artifacts are reactivating.  Alchemic properties refound.  People are developing strange powers... and some, strange weaknesses.  The police that are trapped in the city are trying to keep order, of course, and people are still trying to cling to their lives... but it's hard.  The goverment offers no assitance other then occasional food and medicene supply drops.  Things have been fine for the past three days... but things are accelarting.

That would be the plot and setting.  The idea would be, after peoples characters are all pretty much 'done', or most of them are, then it's determened whether the Demon 'wins' or 'loses', probably due to some invisable Corruption stat or something.  I would prefer some kind of system, probably related to how much somebody is affected by the demon, and to add a sense of adversary, more satisfying 'lose' and 'victory', but I'd need some help to figure out how it'd work.  Something along the lines of a stat for how easy it is to hypnotise/mentally alter another, and one for how easy it is to be hypnotised, with a strength and weakness.

After the Demon 'wins' or 'loses', people who want to keep their characters as they are can be traveled to the next town for some reason, and those that don't can just create new ones.

So.

What do people think?

Setting

Welcome to the Wonderous World of Hillstown.  It's a bit off the beaten path... but it's rather large, despite that.  It has something to do with Hills College, the farms, and the occasional mansion for the rich person who decided to settle down.

There's a downtown for the city folk, a town for those who aren't, and a bit of country for the farmers.  A large, nice park completes this quaint town.

The crime rate is low, the job satisfaction is high, and there's a giant secret goverment testing facilility right underneath the town.

One day, the testing facilility made a very tiny, small mistake with one of it's calculations, and summoned a demon.  The automatided defenses automatically sprung up, blocking any form of energy or matter from entering or leaving, and nobody knows what's going on underground.  Not even the goverment.  That's why they put up the barricade, stoping anybody from entering or leaving.

It is for the best... even the minds of the best scientists of America, and any other brains they could get their hands on, couldn't create a shield that could block the entire might of a demon.  Magic is returning to Hillstown, and everything's going crazy because of it.

Ancient artifacts are retuning.  Old bloodlines are regaining their power.  Books of spells and untold knowledge have their actual words returning on the surface, real spells and knowledge man was not meant to know.  People's brains are sparking with just a bit of magic, allowing them to create fantastic things that should not be able to be created for centuries.

Old alchemic ingreadiants are regaining their properties.  Section of the town are growing out, embracing the magic.  All the while the school, the police, and the citizens are trying to act like nothing has changed.

Three days have passed since the barricade was put up, and nobody has gone in or out.  There is enough food and water for everybody in the town to survive, but strange things are happening.  A cheerleader has become smarter then the proffesors, and vanished.  A visiting businesman has become akin to a devil himself.  Coven's are forming, magic is being learned, and a small slave ring has begun to form, with only the most hypnotised subjects being part of it.

In this town, the mind has become more flexible, more malleable.  Mundane hypntoizing works on all but the most resistant of subjects, and more exotic methods are there for those who wish to grab it.  So... the question is... are you going to control?  Or be controlled?

Description

This is a game for anybody who is interested in mind control, or the plot and doesn't mind mind control.  Any other fetishes and kinks are allowed and accepted, except for anything in the Extreme catagory.  NC is allowed, but if you want the other person to be crying while it happens don't look to me to play it; the same goes for incest.  I don't want any part of either of those.

The goal is to create a group roleplay where people can get together and indulge in the wonderous world of mind control.  If you want to be hypnotised, set up a character sheet.  If you want to hypnotize, set up a character sheet.  As soon as I get enough character sheets, I'll set up 'Accepted Characters', 'OOC', 'MC requests' threads, as well as a few others to fit in with the areas.  (College, Downtown, Country, Magic forest, maybe some more depending on requests)  You can either post and play along, and if you're interested get involved in the plot, or you can actively seek out other players to have some fun with.

If your character is completely hypnotized, and you don't want to play them anymore, then you don't have to.  He or she becomes an NPC in complete control of the PC who hypnotized them, and you can easily make another character sheet.  Or, if you want to keep them, we can all discuss it, and come up with a solution.  Of course, if you want to play as a completely hypnotized slave or pet or whatever, that's just fine.  Far be it from me to stop people from that!  :D

Currently, I am looking for another GM, to help me with keeping the entire thing under control.  The duties would basically involve playing a potential slew of NPC's to fullfill others requests that PC's won't or can't fullfill, as well as making sure everybody stays happy.  Out of character.  In character, if they aren't, then feel free to drug them up on pheromones, do brainsurgery, hypnotise, or cast a spell on them.  That's what this is all about, after all!

Character Sheets

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]  [Pic here if you want]

[b]Starting personality:[/b]

[b]Backround:[/b]

[b]Hypnotizer or hypnotised:[/b]  [Here, you basically say if you want to hypnotise others, or if you want to be hypnotised yourself.]

[b]Reaction to isolation:[/b]

[b]Preferable ending personality/Willing to hypnotize to:[/b]

[b]Hypnotizing method/Prefered to be hypnotized by:[/b]

[b]Other preferences:[/b]

[b]Yes pleases and no don'ts:[/b]

Here are some examples, all of which will be NPCs that I will be controlling for anybody who wants them.

Ben

Name: Ben

Appearance:  Relatively small high school male, at around 5'5''.  He has soft features and a soft body, and no matter how masculine the clothing he wears, he still gets mistaken for a girl.  Short black hair and blue eyes, feminine features.

Starting Personality:  Very male.  Doesn't care for clothing, showers, or anything else that could remotely be related to 'female'.  He picks fights often, plays video games, tries to pick up girls.  Regularly exercises.

Backround:  Ben was often teased because of his feminine face and body... and he fought back with a vengance, determined to be a manly man.  He quickly turned away from anything femenine, and forced himself into what he viewed as the paragon of masculinity.  Unforunatly... it didn't work.  His muscles never got any more defined then they were to begin with, no matter how much stronger he got, and he was still regularly mistaken for a girl.  Even his voice was feminine!

Decided that just physical strength wasn't enough, he opted to attempt to become on the most demanding and male-dominated professions around: Physics.  He'd have gone for sports, but they laughed him off the field.

Three times.

He hates jocks.

Reaction to Isolation:  Ben doesn't really care.  School's still going on, and there are some farms inside the barricade, so they probably won't die even if the food drops stop.  As long as avoids the areas that got all... weird... he'll be fine.

Hypnotiser or Hypnotised:  Hypnotised!

Preferable ending personality:  Feminine, girly, flighty, slutty.  Turn this macho man into a cheerleader who believes women are meant to serve men!  Herself included, of course~

Prefered to be hypnotised by:  Quasi-realisic or semi-fantasy.  Either do what stage magicians do, except to a greater extent... maybe by including drugs to enhance his suggestability?  Not sleep deprivation or torture, though... unless you include ramped up sex drive and total personality reversal torture, of course!  Either that, or some slight magic... suggestions, ideas, pushes, implanted desires and wishes... slow, but strong.  Nothing immediate like 'I want to please men', but put that in for later.  Start with acceptance of her new form, perhaps, then work from there.

Other preferences:  This is, for Ben, an unforunate must.  Turn him into a her first, please.  Either by an artifact you have, or a side effect of a spell, a curse, experimantal surgery or potion... all are acceptable!

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Let's see... things that embares Ben, but 'she' still enjoys despite it, are amazing.  Inexplicable desires that she can't controll... she just must have those high heels!  Feminine clothing... stockings, high heels, skirts, dresses, blouses.  All of those are good.  I do not want Ben to become just another slave.  Willing to do favors for the person who 'showed her who she really was', sure.  'Yes master', no.  Subby, weak willed, and into bondage are all fine, but I don't want her to have an explicite 'master'.

Carl
Name:  Carl

Appearance: 

When he's trying to 'fit in', his horns and tatoos disapear.

Starting personality:  Confident and cocky, gives off a bit of a 'bad boy' feel.  He feels like it's his right to own whatever he wants... and he tends to get it, too.

Backround:  It's unkown whether Carl was just some 'lucky' guy that walked into the town right before it was cut off from the rest of the world, or if he's the demon's will manifest.  Either way, he's here, and he's here to have as much fun as he can.  If anybody asks, he claims he was a business man that got stuck in the town after it was cut off from the rest of the world.

Reaction to isolation:  "No FBI, no real outside support, cops stretched so thin it'd be easy to find one or two isolated... perfect~"

Hypnotizer or hypnotised:  Hypnotiser~

Willing to hypnotize to:  Almost anything, but he targets girls exclusively.

Hypnotizing method:  He exudes a natural kind of pheromones that most females naturally pick up on.  It makes them feel a bit woozy, almost like they're having butterflies in their stomachs, and make them highly suggestable and forgetable.  They are also slightly addictive; the more time you spend around Carl, the more time you want to spend around Carl.

Girls that he 'talks' to might not even remember what they talked about... but they know they want to see Carl again.  Others know they are making subtle changes in their lifestyle, but they never really notice.

Other preferences:  Carl likes the ladies.  Any ladies.  He particularly likes taking the strong willed ones, that never take no for an answer, and make them into his personal weak-willed slut.  Hardened, experianced cops are a bonus.

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Carl doesn't submit, and he is never caught.  Those under his control and their families might suspect something, but Carl won't be caught.  He will, however, gladly turn every women that he sees into weak willed subby sluts.  Preferably more then one at once!

Casey
Name:  Casey

Appearance: 

When going out, she puts on a pair of pants under her lab coat, as apposted to the unseeable shorts she has on right now.

Starting personality:  Devious, calculating, inexhastably curious.

Backround:  Casey was the head cheerleader at the local college.  She was a blond bimbo ditz, only there on a cheerleading scholorship.  She was a girl that didn't care for a thing in the world except her clothing, her makeup, her money and, of course, boys.

Since the Demon showed up, however, things have changed.  Something... clicked, in side of her.  It was just the little stuff the first day... she actually understood what was going on in her remedial math class.  The second, she was easily flipping through the chemistry textbook, correcting mistakes.  By the third... she was smarter then the proffesors.  She has since disapeared, and has been experamenting with who knows what since.

Hypnotizer or hypnotised:  Both!

Reaction to isolation:  The isolation is worrying to her, since she can fully comprehend what it means.  Both that a town is blocked off from the outside world... and that her teleporter can't get her out.  That said, she is too busy having fun with her newfound intellect to truly worry.

Preferable ending personality:  Something that's so aroused that her newfound intellect means nothing; preferably a catgirl, or something like that.  And that just adores being tied up.

Willing to hypnotize to:  Basically anything!  There are some exceptions, of course... and she prefers to work on females then males... but she really just wants to have fun!

Hypnotizing method:  She uses SCIENCE!  And, some ALCHEMY!  Seriously, though, she does all sorts of things.  Subliminal messaging through noise, images, smell and touch, implants to 'reward' behavior, brain surgery to change some fundemental truths about a person, she even uses her amature alchemy on occasion to transform some subjects into a more... shall we say, pliable form...

She has all sorts of tools and machines to help her do whatever she wants with whoever she wants.  She's out to collect data and see just how much she can transform others...

Prefered to be hypnotized by:  Something so that she's completely unaware of what's causing it.  She might know she herself is changing, but doesn't know what's causing it, who's causing it, or how to stop it.

Other preferences:  This character is really about altering everything she sees in site, with perhaps one of her previous victems deciding to get revenge.  She starts to get these ideas in her head, she's having more trouble focusing on her experaments, she goes out and meets a guy for a quickie... for some real fun, maybe have more then one person decide to turn her at once, and they're fighting for her behind the scences!  Possibly even have them fighting after she's already completely turned towards one?  Somebody else shifts her loyalties...?  Possibly from a bondage-slut Catgirl to stripper-waitress-oral-addicted Bunnygirl!

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Turning her into a catgirl is good.  Turning her into anything else requires asking me first.  Feel free to turn her into a slave that uses her talents for her master, if you want, but don't make her into a 'yes, master' slave.  More like a bondage slut that is owned by somebody else, is loyal, and will do things for them... but is more there for the pleasure.

You'll notice that one is for being hypnotised, one is for hypnotising, and one is both.  That is intentional, to give you some ideas for yourself.  Your characters can be pretty much anything, and have pretty much any power and pretty much any strength, as long as you think you can still find others to play with you.  'Can I play a human that became a god?'  Yes, you can.  Can you play a human who became a god that get people to RP with them?  That's a matter of debate, and I won't be able to take care of everybody all the time.

In this game, there's superscience and magic, but both only came into any real kind of 'existance' three days ago.  Keep that in mind... your character might not know everything about their powers, and they most likely don't already have a power base.

There is, officially, a slavery ring in the town.  It just started up two days ago, but it's there, and the police are trying desperatly to catch them.  If you want to be a member of the ring, or somebody caught by the ring, make a note of that in your character sheet.  The ring is run by Zaer's character, and thus, in this case, the final say rests with him on wether you're in or out.  ...Of course, you could always start up a rival slavery ring.  That'd be interesting.

Ending Notes

This is meant to become a group that can have the players, for the most part, support themselves.  I will of course run things and try to keep things going smooth, and add in other characters if it feels like some people just can't find the right hypnotiser or hypnotis-y, but I do have my limits.  I'll allow more then one character on a case by case basis; you are autmatically allowed one hypnotiser and one hypnotis-y, but any more I'll need to think on.  If you're planning on helping somebody out, such as, for exampler, a hypnotiser that really wants to hypnotise this one kind of person in this one way to this one other kind of person and nobody else says yes, then I'll gladly let you play another character.  I might even try to find a way to reward you for doing so, particularly if it keeps up.

There is a plot, that you can get into if you want... just note so in your character sheet.  I'll obligue if that's what you want, but I'll expect you to play a real character, in a real situation, and not just somebody out to be brainwashed or out to hypnotise.  That's my only real rule on that.  Beyond that, expect consequences for your actions, and fill out the entire character sheet, even if you don't want to hypntise or don't want to be hypnotised.

That all said... feel free to have fun with it!  You like transformations?  Oh, look, that tree over there just happens to have a fruit that turns people into catgirls.  Want bondage?  Oh, look, a BDSM store is down town!  Want magic?  Well, you're great-grandmother always said she was a witch...

So.  Wanna join?  We'll make sure you have fun, and never think about leaving again~

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Chrome Dragon

I would be very interested in joining such a group.

I tend to like Modern day with the unusual there just not known or accepted by the general population.

I think freeform would work better especially since most people will know what they are getting into and can create stories they
enjoy without having to worry about specific game mechanics.

As for what should be done once someone is altered, I think it would be upto them if they wanted to continue with the character sometimes
the plot will be complete sometimes they might want to keep going to further explore the changed relationship etc.

The plot you have could certainly work though it sounds like a definite ending of the game will occur at some point instead of remaining open.
I like the thought of something triggering things, mystic items etc.

CalypsoNymph

Glad to see some interest!

I can see what you mean by freeform... but I want to be clear that it isn't for everything.  Just for how succesfull/complete hypnotising somebody is.  As long as what happens doesn't fall into their 'offs', of course.  It would be interesting if two people were both trying to manipulate somebody else into becoming two wildly diffrent concepts with two diffrent methods.

I agree with you on the characters; in retrospect, it was a pretty silly thing to put up there, but I don't want people to feel 'constrained' with their character once they've reached what they view as the end of their potential.

As for the plot... well, the idea is, at the 'end', the demon gets started in a new town, and those that want to keep their characters travel with it... for some handwave that I haven't come up with yet.  It would be a good time to introduce new characters that aren't used to the changes going on, and keep things more fresh.  In my opinion, that is.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Chrome Dragon

That makes sense now moving to another town etc. 
That would be good for keeping the game fresh with new players while keeping old ones.

I do like the idea people come by things in different ways in that plot though. Let's people try out different ideas.

CalypsoNymph

Aye. There are many ways somebody could brainwash, hypnotise, or mentally alter another.  'Regular' hypnotism, magical spells and compulsions, subliminal messaging, super-phermones, psychic powers... I want people to be able to manipulate others minds any way they want!  XP

Also, the 'three days have passed' gives enough time for people to have, at the least, learned the basics.  So floundering about only happens if you want floundering about.

Vladimir valentine

I like the idea of this role play. I've always loved being characters who manipulate and toy with other peoples minds. I thinck a modern fantasy setting would be interesting, and I like the idea of it being  free form.

Zorak

I love mind-control games, but I'm not much for a demonic element.  I'm much more interested in other methods... similar to interrogation techniques, use of drugs, hypnosis, sleep deprivation, torture, etc... a very more realistic, but slow process where the subject - even when finally "converted", retains that little part of himself/herself that's screaming to stop themselves from doing what they've been programmed to do - this of course - results in frequent "setbacks" where programming must be "reinforced"...

CalypsoNymph

Well, you would, of course, be allowed to do that.  The Demon is more just kinda a driving force, to cause things to happen and to keep consequences away from the more clever people.  If you don't want to get involved with it, then by all means, just kidnap your subject and lock them away!  XP

Siereis

Hm, well I am totally interested!  However, my personal favorite setting would be something a bit more 'fantasy' in theme than modern day.  Additionally I'd prefer mind control that wasn't total - like for example some sort of drug or magic that made my character's body react a certain way, but did not actually control my characters thoughts or words too much.

Hopefully that makes sense and I'll definitely keep an eye out here for when a plot idea is more elaborated.

Vladimir valentine

Quote from: Siereis on September 09, 2012, 06:43:57 PM
Hm, well I am totally interested!  However, my personal favorite setting would be something a bit more 'fantasy' in theme than modern day.  Additionally I'd prefer mind control that wasn't total - like for example some sort of drug or magic that made my character's body react a certain way, but did not actually control my characters thoughts or words too much.

Hopefully that makes sense and I'll definitely keep an eye out here for when a plot idea is more elaborated.
I agree with her ideas. I thinck the fantasy aspect makes more interesting. Spells to make people physically obey you, cause insanity, torture them. Though it's not fun if they don't have a conscious and some fight in them.

CalypsoNymph

Well, there is magic; I included that specifically for those who like it, like I do.  But I'll probably put in an area or two that's more magic intensive, and possibly one or two for those who prefer scince fiction.  If there's any demand for it, which does not appear to be the case.

And if you like particular forms of mind control, then you can easily put that on the character sheet I'm working on.

The whole idea for this is that those who like mental alterations can get together and alter others minds or have their minds alter in methods and settings that they like.  Magic is already explictly in the game, but currently it's more like 'urban fantasy' then regular fantasy.

Roxy Rocket

I'm wondering if I've hit my RP limit. If not this is most certainly my bag of chips.

Random Fluff Encouragement!

NSFW!
      http://www.mcstories.com/SilverGirl/SilverGirl3.html
      NSFW!

Long Live The Legions Of Hypno-Toad!

CalypsoNymph

Oho, that is nice... for a long term RP I've found I don't enjoy playing a character becoming dimmer, but it's hot to read.

So, it seems like this group is popular enough that I'd get in trouble if I didn't start it.  Would anybody like to help me as a GM?  I might be able to do it by myself, but I can't and won't make any promises.

Roxy Rocket

Huh. GM.

Is that the one where you don't have to do much but take credit for things?

CalypsoNymph

No, that's the one where you read every post made in every thread to make sure that everybody remains happy, entertained, with somebody nearby to manipulate or to be manipulated by and that nobody crosses over into somebody elses 'offs'.

I'm hoping it will be easier then that, that players will mostly take care of themselves, but I see no reason to risk it.  The end goal is a long-lasting 'Big' group, and that requires work.

CalypsoNymph

So... beta character sheet!  The sections with a '/' are seperated for those that prefer to hypnotize and those that prefer to be hypnotized.  Those that want to do both, naturally, fill out both.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]  [Pic here if you want]

[b]Starting personality:[/b]

[b]Backround:[/b]

[b]Hypnotizer or hypnotised:[/b]  [Here, you basically say if you want to hypnotise others, or if you want to be hypnotised yourself.]

[b]Reaction to isolation:[/b]

[b]Preferable ending personality/Willing to hypnotize to:[/b]

[b]Hypnotizing method/Prefered to be hypnotized by:[/b]

[b]Other preferences:[/b]

[b]Yes pleases and no don'ts:[/b]

And... let's see... I think that should work.  As an example...

Name: Ben

Appearance:  Relatively small high school male, at around 5'5''.  He has soft features and a soft body, and no matter how masculine the clothing he wears, he still gets mistaken for a girl.  Short black hair and blue eyes, feminine features.

Starting Personality:  Very male.  Doesn't care for clothing, showers, or anything else that could remotely be related to 'female'.  He picks fights often, plays video games, tries to pick up girls.  Regularly exercises.

Backround:  Ben was often teased because of his feminine face and body... and he fought back with a vengance, determined to be a manly man.  He quickly turned away from anything femenine, and forced himself into what he viewed as the paragon of masculinity.  Unforunatly... it didn't work.  His muscles never got any more defined then they were to begin with, no matter how much stronger he got, and he was still regularly mistaken for a girl.  Even his voice was feminine!

Decided that just physical strength wasn't enough, he opted to attempt to become on the most demanding and male-dominated professions around: Physics.  He'd have gone for sports, but they laughed him off the field.

Three times.

He hates jocks.

Reaction to Isolation:  Ben doesn't really care.  School's still going on, and there are some farms inside the barricade, so they probably won't die even if the food drops stop.  As long as avoids the areas that got all... weird... he'll be fine.

Hypnotiser or Hypnotised:  Hypnotised!

Preferable ending personality:  Feminine, girly, flighty, slutty.  Turn this macho man into a cheerleader who believes women are meant to serve men!  Herself included, of course~

Prefered to be hypnotised by:  Quasi-realisic or semi-fantasy.  Either do what stage magicians do, except to a greater extent... maybe by including drugs to enhance his suggestability?  Not sleep deprivation or torture, though... unless you include ramped up sex drive and total personality reversal torture, of course!  Either that, or some slight magic... suggestions, ideas, pushes, implanted desires and wishes... slow, but strong.  Nothing immediate like 'I want to please men', but put that in for later.  Start with acceptance of her new form, perhaps, then work from there.

Other preferences:  This is, for Ben, an unforunate must.  Turn him into a her first, please.  Either by an artifact you have, or a side effect of a spell, a curse, experimantal surgery or potion... all are acceptable!

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Let's see... things that embares Ben, but 'she' still enjoys despite it, are amazing.  Inexplicable desires that she can't controll... she just must have those high heels!  Feminine clothing... stockings, high heels, skirts, dresses, blouses.  All of those are good.  I do not want Ben to become just another slave.  Willing to do favors for the person who 'showed her who she really was', sure.  'Yes master', no.  Subby, weak willed, and into bondage are all fine, but I don't want her to have an explicite 'master'.

Here's another.

QuoteName:  Carl

Appearance: 

When he's trying to 'fit in', his horns and tatoos disapear.

Starting personality:  Confident and cocky, gives off a bit of a 'bad boy' feel.  He feels like it's his right to own whatever he wants... and he tends to get it, too.

Backround:  It's unkown whether Carl was just some 'lucky' guy that walked into the town right before it was cut off from the rest of the world, or if he's the demon's will manifest.  Either way, he's here, and he's here to have as much fun as he can.

Reaction to isolation:  "No FBI, no real outside support, cops stretched so thin it'd be easy to find one or two isolated... perfect~"

Hypnotizer or hypnotised:  Hypnotiser~

Willing to hypnotize to:  Almost anything, but he targets girls exclusively.

Hypnotizing method:  He exudes a natural kind of pheromones that most females naturally pick up on.  It makes them feel a bit woozy, almost like they're having butterflies in their stomachs, and make them highly suggestable and forgetable.  They are also slightly addictive; the more time you spend around Carl, the more time you want to spend around Carl.

Girls that he 'talks' to might not even remember what they talked about... but they know they want to see Carl again.  Others know they are making subtle changes in their lifestyle, but they never really notice.

Other preferences:  Carl likes the ladies.  Any ladies.  He particularly likes taking the strong willed ones, that never take no for an answer, and make them into his personal weak-willed slut.  Hardened, experianced cops are a bonus.

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Carl doesn't submit, and he is never caught.  Those under his control and their families might suspect something, but Carl won't be caught.  He will, however, gladly turn every women that he sees into weak willed subby sluts.  Preferably more then one at once!

And... here's a third one.

QuoteName:  Casey

Appearance: 

When going out, she puts on a pair of pants under her lab coat, as apposted to the unseeable shorts she has on right now.

Starting personality:  Devious, calculating, inexhastably curious.

Backround:  Casey was the head cheerleader at the local college.  She was a blond bimbo ditz, only there on a cheerleading scholorship.  She was a girl that didn't care for a thing in the world except her clothing, her makeup, her money and, of course, boys.

Since the Demon showed up, however, things have changed.  Something... clicked, in side of her.  It was just the little stuff the first day... she actually understood what was going on in her remedial math class.  The second, she was easily flipping through the chemistry textbook, correcting mistakes.  By the third... she was smarter then the proffesors.  She has since disapeared, and has been experamenting with who knows what since.

Hypnotizer or hypnotised:  Both!

Reaction to isolation:  The isolation is worrying to her, since she can fully comprehend what it means.  Both that a town is blocked off from the outside world... and that her teleporter can't get her out.  That said, she is too busy having fun with her newfound intellect to truly worry.

Preferable ending personality:  Something that's so aroused that her newfound intellect means nothing; preferably a catgirl, or something like that.  And that just adores being tied up.

Willing to hypnotize to:  Basically anything!  There are some exceptions, of course... and she prefers to work on females then males... but she really just wants to have fun!

Hypnotizing method:  She uses SCIENCE!  And, some ALCHEMY!  Seriously, though, she does all sorts of things.  Subliminal messaging through noise, images, smell and touch, implants to 'reward' behavior, brain surgery to change some fundemental truths about a person, she even uses her amature alchemy on occasion to transform some subjects into a more... shall we say, pliable form...

She has all sorts of tools and machines to help her do whatever she wants with whoever she wants.  She's out to collect data and see just how much she can transform others...

Prefered to be hypnotized by:  Something so that she's completely unaware of what's causing it.  She might know she herself is changing, but doesn't know what's causing it, who's causing it, or how to stop it.

Other preferences:  This character is really about altering everything she sees in site, with perhaps one of her previous victems deciding to get revenge.  She starts to get these ideas in her head, she's having more trouble focusing on her experaments, she goes out and meets a guy for a quickie... for some real fun, maybe have more then one person decide to turn her at once, and they're fighting for her behind the scences!  Possibly even have them fighting after she's already completely turned towards one?  Somebody else shifts her loyalties...?  Possibly from a bondage-slut Catgirl to stripper-waitress-oral-addicted Bunnygirl!

Yes pleases and no don'ts:  Turning her into a catgirl is good.  Turning her into anything else requires asking me first.  Feel free to turn her into a slave that uses her talents for her master, if you want, but don't make her into a 'yes, master' slave.  More like a bondage slut that is owned by somebody else, is loyal, and will do things for them... but is more there for the pleasure.

These are all characters that I, as GM, will play upon demand, if you can't set up to be brainwashed by another.  Though I will ask for Ben to get transformed, and hypnotised.  ^^;  Hits a few of my own personal fetishes, you see.  And I'm running this thing, so you players owe me!  XP

So.  We appear to have the setting more or less completed.  We have interest.  All we need is characters!

...and, hopefully, another GM!  I could probably manage to do this on my own, but help would be greatly appreciated.

Zaer Darkwail

I voice out interest. I am fine with 'fantasy modern' or more traditional fantasy with coven of wizards who specialize in transformation and mind altering magics to run a slavery ring. In fantasy modern it can be long lost but refound magic tome which taught small group of people their skills or that they use psychic powers (unlocking additional powers of human mind).

CalypsoNymph

That would work just fine~  They could even be starting up a slavery ring... it's a pretty large area, and it has been three days.  Some of the seedier people are already shifting to tradeing magical artifacts and books instead of money.

Haztur

Quote from: Siereis on September 09, 2012, 06:43:57 PM

I am interested too and agree with Siereis, I am more interested in something more subtle, pherormones or magic that confuse the characters and make their will easier to bend, the demon idea is good but overpowering in many senses. Maybe a group of villais experimenting with new abilities and seeing how they can use them.

Quote from: CalypsoNymphThat would work just fine~  They could even be starting up a slavery ring... it's a pretty large area, and it has been three days.  Some of the seedier people are already shifting to tradeing magical artifacts and books instead of money.

That sounds interesting indeed.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

CalypsoNymph

Well, the idea is to actually have a mix of people in the RP that want to manipulate others and be manipulated.  Not going for balance here, and power levels are always adjustable for each individual person.  The Demon is more of a passive 'thing' that's there; can't interact directly at all.  Or even actively influence anothers will.  Just keeping him there as a convienant handwave, and plot for those that care for it.  And there's no way anybody's taking him on directly, if they care to try to 'remove' him.

If you're talking about Carl... then, well, that is pheromones.  ^^;  Or did I misstype?

Haztur

Quote from: CalypsoNymph on September 11, 2012, 03:26:24 AMIf you're talking about Carl... then, well, that is pheromones.  ^^;  Or did I misstype?

yeap Carl sounds exactly whay I was thinking about. And the experienced cop gives a few ideas :D

maybe a detective investigating the cases behind the slave ring and what is happening to the girls Carl is taking away, just to fall for him like all the other girls.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, sounds fun~  Set up a character if you want that; I'm going to need at least three player characters, at least one of which should be somebody who hypnotises, preferably four.

Haztur

will do, frst thing in the morning. for now I go.
-Mark Twain

Zaer Darkwail

I would volunteer to be hypnotizer. His eyes and gaze contact along with voice allow implanting hidden suggestions to person's subconcious while they are in trance. He cannot directly command them (without doing trance session first) to bend knee but he can implant a suggestion when person is addressed as a dog and then told to sit, the person would feel then overwhelming compulsion to sit. He can trick body through person's mind as any human with strong mental capacity can control their own bodily functions, he taps to that innate potential to cause arousal or even outright fetishes. Or create thought patterns to occur. But he cannot control emotions but suggestions and cause emotions to occur. Nor rob completely free will nor ability to think (expect in trance he shuts down person's mind so he can program it).

He cannot erase memories, he can erase his suggestions but not exchisting memories and emotions. But he can put in false thoughts and half-memories to things where there is nothing; like woman had seen a clerk dozens of times but has not thought him much at all so he can implant now sudden fascination to learn more about the clerk and if knowing clerk well enough my guy could add implanted suggestions how his victim will think or react when certain buttons are pressed.

Kind of try balance hypnosis without going overboard with it.

CalypsoNymph

It sounds good to me; feel free to make a character sheet!

In regards to power, if you get involved in the plot, then I'm certainly going to give you an appropiate challenge.  If you don't, which I persoanally think will be the case for pretty much everybody, then all that matters is, pretty much, enjoying hyptontising a partner, who would enjoy to be hypnotised with your methods.

...Personally, I think that level of abilities is pretty good, but I get that I'm not the measuring stick for everybody.