Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Falstaff

Crimzon Dragon

-154 - back to work...keep it up gentlemen

JackWhite

Why suck on that while the number is lower already?

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Crimzon Dragon

Shewolf

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Crimzon Dragon

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Crimzon Dragon

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

Ah poor little cub, her pack is gone...and now the real wolves are coming out to play

The Sins that Beckon Me

Crimzon Dragon

JackWhite

This seems to be a bit of both, doesn't it?

Shewolf

Crimzon Dragon

Bedroom Lazarus

-146 back to work, good job gentlemen.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Crimzon Dragon

Shewolf