Let's form a band! [Looking for dedicated people!]

Started by Letrixia, February 10, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

Six friends always hanged out together, they know each other like the back of their hands. They each had a fasination for music, each one of them with a beautiful gift that made them unique. One had the most amazing voice you could hear, the other had the most amazing guitar talent in town while the other was amazing at drums. One night while screwing around in the garage of one of them they decide to try and song together and to their surprise they sounded actually very good, it was that when the band “Bloody Roses” was founded.

They tried to make some plays in bars and such but they had no success, being high school students limited their potential. They kept playing for fun and because the bars gave them some money that they used to have fun together, none of them thought of going famous.  Three months later after finishing up in the usual bar a woman approaches them and gives them a card, A MUSIC AGENT!. They had the opportunity to make it big time and she promised that she would make them famous, the roller coaster will begin!.

OOC:

I would like some relationship between the band members to be developed before or during the rp.

1- No god modding or Power playing
2- POST AT LEAST THREE PARAGRAPHS
3- I would need help with this one, I will be playing the music agent as well as the lead singer.
4- I would need the help of someone experienced in running games.
5- No drama, any drama between players will be taken to private.
6- Things will be added.

Lead Singer: Letrixia
Drummer: Reserved
Guitar 1: Vin26M
Bass: Chrystal
Open: Open

[float=left][img padding=10 width=350]Linky[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]  [At least two paragraphs]
[b]Bio:[/b] [At least two paragraphs]

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Letrixia

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Letrixia

Nice she looks perfect, my model will be Avril Lavigne

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Letrixia

Name: Chloe Williams
Role: Lead Singer, Guitar, Piano
Likes: Guitar, Music, Writing, Beach, Swimming, Surfing, Skateboarding, Anime, Videogames.
Dislikes: Rudeness, Gross Stuff, Violence
Fears: Closed spaces
Personality: 
Chloe is often the voice of the group of people and sometimes she is the quiet one of the group. It's very difficult to sense the mood she is in but often times she is a very good mood and is always a good friend to be around. She treats secrets as the most important thing, in her mind if a person trusted her enough with a secret it's up to her to keep that secret even if it costs her own skin. She has been known to get beaten once in order to keep a deep secret from a friend of hers.

While playing or singing she becomes someone else, she loves it with all of her heart and she feels like she is in heaven when she is singing weather is at her house or in the bar. She loves her family and her friends and would do anything for them. She is the type of girl that can be a firecracker at one time and very serious and thoughtful at another but she would always have your back.
Bio:

She was born in the town of Saint Falls and lived all of her life there. At first she was a loner that was until she met the first of the gang and became friends. Slowly more and more people added to the group until the six were formed. Her family always liked it that she always hanged with the other five friends and never gave them any trouble. She began skating since little and always was into extreme stuff as surfing and anything she could do, she was known to even jump from a plane once. She is always doing crazy stuff however when the band was formed she found her true love, music.

At first she didn't wanted to sing, the group had everything except a singer. That was when her mother did something she didn't expect, she recorded her singing while on the shower and let the friends hear the recording. After that they convinced her to join as the main singer and since then they been performing on the bars around the small town. However a single meet and a single piece of paper would change their fates.

Lynnette

Interested in lead gitarist.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Ooooh, I love girl bands.

Please could I snag the bass player?

Model / face claim is Tal Wilkenfeld.

If you're happy to have me, I'll do a charsheet later.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Letrixia

vin26m

Name: Jimmy John McCabe
Role: Lead Guitarist
Likes: Playing guitar, singing, writing songs, drawing, sculpting, hanging out at the beach, swimming, surfing, skateboarding, videogames, smoking pot.  More recently, groupies.
Dislikes: War.  The military-industrial complex.  Increasingly militarized police forces.  Overly influential corporations.  Intrusive governments.  People who he thinks are holding him back.  Anime (most of it, the exceptions being a handful of classics and some hentai).
Fears: Bad cops.  Having to make a living doing something besides music.
Personality: Jimmy John was a military brat.  Following the assignments of his parents who were both in the air force, he was moved around a lot and had lived in many places throughout the country and the world.  This experience has instilled in Jimmy John a certain spunkiness, adaptability and worldliness about him.  He is friendly and charming, but can be dark and brooding.

However, even in the relatively relaxed environment of the air force, Jimmy John built up an abrasiveness and resentment towards authority figures, rules and regulations.  He valued artistic expression and independence.  He struggled to develop and maintain deep, lasting relationships, and sometimes felt like an outsider in civilian culture.  Although his parents were still alive, they were often deployed overseas, leaving Jimmy John to his own devices.  He was sometimes stressed when his parents were away even though the risk of them getting wounded or killed was relatively low.  He was friends with other military brats who have lost their parents or saw them come back with physical and mental problems, and there has been some psychological aftermath affecting him.

Bio: After moving around a lot due to his parents' careers in the armed forces, Jimmy John's family settled in Saint Falls.  With both of his parents regularly and often deployed, Jimmy John had been left on his own a lot, which he liked, but he had been separated from his mom and dad just as much, which he didn't like.

He was aimless and unmotivated despite being talented and intelligent.  Once Bloody Roses was founded, Jimmy John's fantasies of becoming a rock star started becoming more of a driving force.  Before that, he kind of just goofed around with his father's old instruments and played games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, but once he felt that rush of playing with other artists, even other amateur ones, he became a much more serious student of music, to the point that he wanted to create video game soundtracks almost as much as he wanted to perform in front of live audience in an arena or stadium.  Currently, he was struggling with how they should go about marketing themselves - he felt like signing any kind deal so early in their careers could hinder them in the long run.

Letrixia

I am sorry but there was an interest already placed for the Lead Guitarist. If she backs away then you will take her spot.

la dame en noir

wait is this a girl band? I do think we need some males though.
A&A | FxF |

Letrixia

apparently is forming up that way. I will take it by vote though

Girl band?

Mixed band?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lynnette

If we start having drama already, then I'm out. I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in joining into a fight, feel free to have the spot. Complain all you want, but I'm not going to write a four-paragraph essay about why I want a role when I'm driving a $90 000 car on a highway. I'm not just going to accept personal assaults like it's fine, not towards myself and not towards others.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Letrixia

I already solved it in a way both of you can be in. Are you sure?

Lynnette

Quote from: Letrixia on February 11, 2015, 12:56:43 PM
I already solved it in a way both of you can be in. Are you sure?

I'm sure. Like I said, I'm not going to support it and act as if it's fine. I'm out. Good luck with the game and all though.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Etherealgirl

Letrixia

open spot whatever other instrument you can think of that I haven't put on it like piano or whatever let me know first to see if I approve.

Etherealgirl

Letrixia

Chrystal

Hmm... On second thoughts, I probably can't commit to this game as fully as I'd like, with my muse behaving the way it is right now.

Sorry, but I will have to withdraw.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Etherealgirl

Name: Izzi Homicide
Role: Rhythm Guitar
Likes: Playing guitar,writing songs, Photography, getting fucked up, smoking weed, drinking, Vampires.
Dislikes: Assholes. People who think women can't rock. Anyone who gets in her way. Authority.
Fears: Not being useful. Being the weakest link. Spiders!
Personality: Wild and eccentric. Her personality is as colorful as her tattoos. She loves to party hard, which means lots of drinking and drug use. She's adventurous and wont care what or whom shes doing when fucked up. With an unnatural obsession with vampires, Izzi sports custom fangs which she often wears.

She loves photography, and will often try and get as much 'candid' photos as she can. Shes not shy about modeling, clothed or nude.

Bio: Izzi is a prime example of lack of parenting. Her parents were wild hippies from the 70's and believed in self expression. For a short time they even lived on a nudist colony. When Izzi was seven she picked up her father's guitar and began playing.

At first it was folk music but as she blossomed into her teenage years she grew to like harder rock music. At fifteen she fell in with the 'bad' crowd at school and was expelled from school. Since sixteen she was in and out of juvenile detention centers.

Izzi's mother died shortly after her sixteenth birthday, and her father at eighteen. Both from cancer. After her father's funeral she left her 'podunk' town and moved to Saint Falls where she played on the streets before trying out with her current band. She has always had dreams of making it big, and maybe this band was the chance she had been looking for...