Avast, ye barnacles! (F seeking M story thoughts)

Started by Carver, August 12, 2011, 05:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carver

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting here, so I hope I don't screw this up too badly. :)

First off, here are on my on's and off's for reference:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116154.0

I really only come into this having one character, Carver, who happens to be a bit of a spitfire piratess captain that needs to have her high status lowered quite a bit. :) So the main thing I am currently seeking is pirate based roleplay, with someone who really knows what they are doing. From turning a strong, physically tough woman into someone who yearns with want from the man that broke her, so to speak.

In general, this is what I usually seek. Powerful females that need to be brought down from their high perches via various means. Corporate CEO's and Presidents, Lawyers, Queens, anyone in positions of authority.

However, I am open to other ideas and thoughts. Carver certainly doesn't have to be a piratess either. I could use her for other characters, or I can come up with others to fit certain roles. I am very open to discussion. :)

Generally I prefer playing on IRC, but would be open to instant message/forum posts.

Any questions or comments are welcome. I hope I posted this correctly. Thanks everyone! :)
Yarr!

Carver

To add more ideas that came to mind:

I would not be opposed to a more romantic avenue between two characters, or having her involved in some sort of group play either. Possibly with her and 2+ males. :)
Yarr!