A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (1 daughter needed)

Started by Vostroya, January 08, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Quote from: annarose on January 12, 2014, 07:05:43 PM
Just wondering, what's the difference between university and collage. they are different right?
The way my professors described it to me is that a university is made up of individual colleges. University of California, for example, has the college of science and math, the college of liberal arts, the college of engineering, the college of medicine, etc.

But yes, how most people use the two phrases, they're interchangeable.

EDIT: Thinking about it, would everyone be alright with me playing a character who is a ward of the Stryker family? Not related to them, but still raised by Laura and Julian for most of her life? Similar to Theon Greyjoy's relationship to the Starks in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Clio

Quote from: annarose on January 12, 2014, 07:05:43 PM
just wondering, what's the difference between university and collage. they are different right?

((sorry from where i come from. collage is considered junior collage. 2 years crash course in preparation for university.))

It is generally used interchangeably. We call the schooling between 14-18 high school, and then college or university for higher education. The school can also be called a college or university, usually depending on size. For example, my school was M---- College, but now I live near the University of Central Florida. But we use college to mean our time at a university, yes. So in America, they're basically the same thing.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

EDIT: Thinking about it, would everyone be alright with me playing a character who is a ward of the Stryker family? Not related to them, but still raised by Laura and Julian for most of her life? Similar to Theon Greyjoy's relationship to the Starks in A Song of Ice and Fire.

I think this is a great idea!

himawari

ahhh okay. interesting.

my character is busy with collage also. OwO
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Datawych

Quote from: Vostroya on January 12, 2014, 08:03:38 PM
I think this is a great idea!
Yay! In that case, I'd like a few questions answered before I actually dive into making a character sheet.

1) How accepted would she be by the rest of the family? Would it be as though she were actually the sister/daughter of the Strykers, or would she feel a little 'off to the side,' so to speak?

2) What would she call Julian and Laura? Would they have given her permission to call them 'mom and dad'? Is that too informal? I imagine that she would always feel at least a little out of place compared to the rest of the family, so she would probably stick to calling them 'mother' and 'father.' I'd also be alright with her calling them Mr. and Mrs. Stryker, if we wanted to go really formal.

3) Female or futa? I'm equally excited about either, and have ideas for both, so if anyone wanted any say, that would help me decide.

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 08:22:35 PM
Yay! In that case, I'd like a few questions answered before I actually dive into making a character sheet.

1) How accepted would she be by the rest of the family? Would it be as though she were actually the sister/daughter of the Strykers, or would she feel a little 'off to the side,' so to speak?

2) What would she call Julian and Laura? Would they have given her permission to call them 'mom and dad'? Is that too informal? I imagine that she would always feel at least a little out of place compared to the rest of the family, so she would probably stick to calling them 'mother' and 'father.' I'd also be alright with her calling them Mr. and Mrs. Stryker, if we wanted to go really formal.

3) Female or futa? I'm equally excited about either, and have ideas for both, so if anyone wanted any say, that would help me decide.

1) I would say if she has been with the family for long enough, that she would be considered as much of a daughter as any of them

2) Since they consider her a daughter, I would say that she would call them mother or father since she feels like its her family, but there will always be a slight disconnect.

3) Its up to you personally and what everyone else wants, but I am partial to a futa so that gets my vote  ;D

Desirous

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

Looking forward to it!  :-)

Desirous

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 08:22:35 PM

Futa gets my vote as well!  ;D

Vostroya

We do need for cock in this family anyways *BOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Ok sorry it was a bad pun.....I guess I'm not Punny!

*killed by angry mob*

Datawych

In the case of futa, since it seems everyone is leaning in that direction... I had been thinking of her 'parents' strictly enforcing her chastity. A cock ring and sheathe combination to make sure she can never ejaculate out of her cock. Very unladylike, you know. This would allow her female siblings another cock to be fucked with, without breaking the enforced submission of females. And since she's not technically a member of the family, well... That makes her the lowest person on the family totem pole, required to submit to the entire family.

Does that sound appropriate? If so, I'll get to work on an actual sheet.

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 08:51:05 PM
In the case of futa, since it seems everyone is leaning in that direction... I had been thinking of her 'parents' strictly enforcing her chastity. A cock ring and sheathe combination to make sure she can never ejaculate out of her cock. Very unladylike, you know. This would allow her female siblings another cock to be fucked with, without breaking the enforced submission of females. And since she's not technically a member of the family, well... That makes her the lowest person on the family totem pole, required to submit to the entire family.

Does that sound appropriate? If so, I'll get to work on an actual sheet.

I love the sound of it! It would also make for a great dynamic for her and Julian. Him being the one to hold the key when she was being punished

Desirous

Quote from: Vostroya on January 12, 2014, 08:57:09 PM
I love the sound of it! It would also make for a great dynamic for her and Julian. Him being the one to hold the key when she was being punished

But Daddy wouldnt you let your precious son to have his fun with her?  :D

Vostroya

Quote from: Desirous on January 12, 2014, 09:12:25 PM
But Daddy wouldnt you let your precious son to have his fun with her?  :D

But of course! What kind of father would I be if I didn't spoil my sons?  ;D

Desirous

Quote from: Vostroya on January 12, 2014, 09:14:40 PM
But of course! What kind of father would I be if I didn't spoil my sons?  ;D

You are the best father for a twisted son like me!  ;D

King Serperior

Sorely tempted to join this game.  Very well might since this combines many of my major likes into one sweet little game.....

How many sons are left? 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vostroya

Quote from: King Serperior on January 12, 2014, 10:18:33 PM
Sorely tempted to join this game.  Very well might since this combines many of my major likes into one sweet little game.....

How many sons are left?

We do not have a set limit, but if you join we will have a good mix of females to males.  ;D

We currently have one father, one mother, two brothers, three daughters, and one He/she adopted daughter.

King Serperior

Quote from: Vostroya on January 12, 2014, 10:20:35 PM
We do not have a set limit, but if you join we will have a good mix of females to males.  ;D

We currently have one father, one mother, two brothers, three daughters, and one He/she adopted daughter.
Hmmm, well, I think I very will join this:  Anal, BDSM, Incest......three big kinks for me right now.  How would you feel for a 19 year old son who went off to college, was failed out because of something a rival to the family did, and comes back to help the family business?

Also, I was wondering.  I have recently been interested in pegging.....since there is a dickgirl, what are your thoughts of her jumping the gun and going after a smaller guy when she doesn't find access to a female of the family?  May cause for an interesting conflict in the game, no?

Just a thought  >_>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vostroya

Quote from: King Serperior on January 12, 2014, 10:26:50 PM
Hmmm, well, I think I very will join this:  Anal, BDSM, Incest......three big kinks for me right now.  How would you feel for a 19 year old son who went off to college, was failed out because of something a rival to the family did, and comes back to help the family business?

Also, I was wondering.  I have recently been interested in pegging.....since there is a dickgirl, what are your thoughts of her jumping the gun and going after a smaller guy when she doesn't find access to a female of the family?  May cause for an interesting conflict in the game, no?

Just a thought  >_>;

That sounds like it would make for a good dynamic for the character. I also like your idea of the lust filled futa attacking him out of a fog of lust. Should make for a good scene.  :-)

Datawych

Name: Candice Rivers
Family Relation: Ward of the Strykers

Personality: An adopted member of the Stryker family, Candice is constantly seeking attention from the rest of the family, while simultaneously trying to stay out of the spotlight. As welcome as the Strykers have made her feel, she has always felt that slight disconnect between her and the rest of her adopted family. Desperate to prove her femininity, Candice always tries her hardest to be perfectly submissive -  an attempt to make up for the enormous, humiliating cock between her legs. Despite being raised by a family as prestigious as the Strykers, Candice still considers herself a lowborn girl, and so lacks the ambition of the rest of the family.

Candice lacks the intellectual advantages that the rest of her family seems to have - only managing average grades in school - and often gets incredibly frustrated (sometimes to the point of tears) when she can't understand something as easily as her siblings. However, for someone who aspires to be the perfect bimbo, low intelligence isn't exactly a hindrance, though Candice has yet to really see it that way. Somewhere deep down, Candice knows that she is special. She believes that futa are humanity's evolutionary response to the unexplained shift in the male-to-female ratio, but most of the time, being a futa just makes her feel unladylike and like a freak.

Vital Statistics: Bimbo is the one word that most accurately describes Candice. She saved her allowance for years and years until she was finally able to pay for her own breast augmentation, and as a result her bust is unnaturally perky and ample for someone as slender as she is. Her hair is waist-length, and she keeps it colored platinum blonde with no roots (How embarrassing it would be if her roots were visible!). She tans religiously, so her skin is significantly more bronzed than the rest of the family. She is slender and long-legged, and spends a significant amount of time at the gym, making sure her stomach and ass are always perfect. Because of her rather unique 'problem,' she strives to be as sexy and as feminine as possible in every other way.

History: Candice was adopted by the Stryker family when she was very young. Used to a rather meager life, she was blown away by the beauty, sophistication, and especially the submission of her mother and older sisters. She aspired to be just like them, but knew that she lacked the pedigree to ever climb as high in society as they would be able to. Though most women are serious about their anal training, Candice threw herself into it, training longer and harder than any of her sisters in a desperate attempt to reach their level. She begged her parents to start her training as early as possible, and she finally got what she wanted at age 13.

Upon graduation from high school, Candice sat down with her parents and explained to them that she didn't want to go to college. She wanted to begin a full-time training regimen; submission, slut training, and bimbofication. She hopes that if she works hard enough at her training, she will attract the attention of a highly regarded slave trainer, and earn admission into one of several prestigious sexual academies, known for the extremely high quality of the pleasure slaves they produce.

Candice has never been allowed to cum in her entire life - her parents explained that shooting cum all over the place out of a thick, throbbing cock wasn't exactly ladylike, and she has been forced to wear a varying array of chastity devices to make sure it never happens.

• Cockrings - this set of tight metal ring fits around Candice's cock and balls, and keeps her cum from ever escaping her, as much as she might want it to.
  • Cocksheath - this custom-fitted device covers all of Candice's cock - other than the head - the thick latex significantly dampening the amount of pleasure she can feel.
Because of these devices, Candice quickly became an anal whore when she came of age, desperate for something that could give her an orgasm, even if she couldn't empty her sensitive, cum-swollen balls.

Despite her organ's impressive size (10"), Candice is extremely good at hiding it, managing to pull off tight miniskirts and shorts without anyone noticing her 'problem.' Candice often sees her sisters - at to a lesser extent, her mother - as 'horrid, despicable teases,' but the truth of the matter is that Candice isn't able to effectively control her sexual urges, and is jealous of the other females in the family, due to their ability to control themselves.

Likes: Hot pink, electronic music, Italian food, spicy food, trashy reality shows, when men 'can't help themselves', feeling feminine, being called 'Candy', classic '50s diners, raves

Dislikes: Being made to feel stupid, her cock being given excessive attention (or maybe she likes it, but is in denial about it), being treated like an outsider, being called 'Candice'

Ons: As profile Ons.

Off's: As profile Offs.

King Serperior

Quote from: Vostroya on January 12, 2014, 10:30:46 PM
That sounds like it would make for a good dynamic for the character. I also like your idea of the lust filled futa attacking him out of a fog of lust. Should make for a good scene.  :-)
XD  Great!  Perhaps she was just freed from that Chastity for a little bit when the attack happens and practices on him?  Sounds like fun if Datawych is agreeable?  He may even come to be attacked like that multiple times (say every few weeks or so should she get free and no one's around).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Vostroya

Quote from: King Serperior on January 12, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
XD  Great!  Perhaps she was just freed from that Chastity for a little bit when the attack happens and practices on him?  Sounds like fun if Datawych is agreeable?  He may even come to be attacked like that multiple times (say every few weeks or so should she get free and no one's around).

Sounds cool!

and Datawych, your character is approved!  ;D

Datawych

Quote from: King Serperior on January 12, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
Well, when I said that Candice was kept in chastity and never allowed to cum, I really meant never. So I don't know if Candice escaping her chastity is something that would happen often, if at all.

Having said that, though, I hadn't been thinking that her cock would be caged. I had been thinking that she would be constantly kept in a cock ring and cock sheath, with the intent that she be kept permanently hard, without the ability to actually cum. So she would be able to use her cock all she wants, she just won't ever be able to actually achieve orgasm that way.

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 11:09:41 PM
Well, when I said that Candice was kept in chastity and never allowed to cum, I really meant never. So I don't know if Candice escaping her chastity is something that would happen often, if at all.

Having said that, though, I hadn't been thinking that her cock would be caged. I had been thinking that she would be constantly kept in a cock ring and cock sheath, with the intent that she be kept permanently hard, without the ability to actually cum. So she would be able to use her cock all she wants, she just won't ever be able to actually achieve orgasm that way.

I think that would be even better!

GnothiSeauton

If no one has any objection, or if someone wasn't planning on taking him, I definitely wouldn't mind claiming the eldest brother character.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Vostroya

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 12, 2014, 11:17:52 PM
If no one has any objection, or if someone wasn't planning on taking him, I definitely wouldn't mind claiming the eldest brother character.

And with you joining I think we can close recruitment for now! We should have a great mix of people to start out with!