Something with Bite

Started by Malrunar, April 09, 2010, 12:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Well... It's certainly been a while since I had a group thread so I think I'd like to start one again. Nothing major, mind you, and I'm not really interested in something that would include more than two additional players, but let's see if this catches anyones attentions. First things first, however: No one liners. I want creativity and depth in the posts, not a quick regurgitation of text! Give me detail and mood, draw me into the setting you've created and make me lost in your words. I'd love to start a thread with two individuals who enjoy a good story, some steamy sex, while also throwing in that occasional curve ball that keeps the story compelling and interesting.

Ideally, these two individuals would be playing male characters (and I would be playing the female role). I have a rough sketch on a plot, but would be most interested in really fleshing out the details with those interested. But, basically it would take place in a modern fantasy setting. There roles could be vampire, shifter or other, which is entirely up to your choosing. (Please note... if you decide to go with the vampire route, I have NO interest in anything resembling Twilight. None. Which means... give me something closer to the Classic, Dracula. Bites hurt but also feel good, there is no glittering in the sunlight and the older you are the higher of a tolerance you actually have. Garlic and crosses I always rolled my eyes at, but that bit is really up to you!) Biting is encouraged. I like it. A lot.

Please.

If you've got some interest or questions, feel free to ask! I would -love- to have a three-some in the story, it's nothing I've actually ever tried before and I think it could be quite interesting!

Edit: Also, before I forget, I have interest in playing a human character.

Panthean

i would like to bring in Adia, but she is a female character... if I made a male version would that be cool?

her profile is in my on/offs, there is a link in my signature

Malrunar

The story I have in mind would take place in a modern setting, and one where vampires, shifters and the like are trying to stay 'in the dark'. I would have no qualms against the character you being a anithrope(animal shifter)  if that's your choice, but I would prefer that they look human and have the ability to change. Also: I read in your O/O that you like to keep your posts 'short and sweet'. I request two to three paragraphs on average with posts. (And I'm talking full paragraphs. Not two or three long sentences spaced out. ;) ) Is that something you would be willing to do? My posts average three to four paragraphs, but can go on much longer, especially when I'm wrapped up in the story.

Panthean

That would definitely take some getting used to... but... I think I like this story... being that I am in college, and am in an English class... and my final paper is due soon... It might take a while for me to get a post in if I'm taking the time to span it out that long as most of my writing energies will be focussed on English class. Also, I'm brand new to this site and am seeing a lot of people making longer posts, so I figure I'll have to get into more detailed stuff eventually.

Creating an animal shifter is no problem, but when you say animal shifter, you mean two forms only (pure animal and pure human), or pure human form, and anywhere in between?

Malrunar

Bah, there's no rush! There's still an opening for a third character to be filled, after all. And school comes first, so don't worry about getting a post in. (Especially since we haven't started yet.) As for the shifter; I'm not really particular, though since there will -hopefully- be a third member to the story, I'll await to see what they think. It's a group activity, after all! Sharing is caring and all that jazz.

Panthean

OC sheet... or what I have so far

Name: (TBD)

19/M

Physique:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: ~200 lbs.
Fitness: Very strong, skinny
Tone: Tanned
Hair: Brown/black, scruffy, medium length, white tips
Facial Hair: trimmed beard
Eyes: dark brown

Outfit: Loosely fit white T-shirt, black jacket, loosely fit khaki pants, black sneakers. Typically wears silver rimmed shades.

Personality: Cautious, easily angered and enraged, prone to become uncontrollably violent. (still under development)

Species: Shape-shifter, transforms to a variant of human and wolf. (this story only)

Other: He possesses a nearly uncontrollable bloodlust, when he is angered too much, or is enjoying himself too much, he blacks out, and tends to become relentlessly violent and animalistic. (still under development)