The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The title explains it all.  I'm looking to have a story that leads straight into the fun.  I want to get at least 3 to 4 couples involved, all sexual preferences excepted. 

No matter where you were in life or how you were feeling you received the letter.  The letter titled to you, as if the person knew you personally.  The letter spoke to your wild side, to something you normally wouldnt. "Come to the address bellow for a party of epic proportions, wear something nice, we're something sexy, wear nothing at all, it doesn't matter just come horny"

For each couple I'd like to have a different style of person though.  Let's get the athletes as one, the older couple as another, the goths/punks as another.  Those are just examples but I'd like to mix it up a bit :)

Before creating a character sheet I want to see what kind of interest this will get.

Feel free to ask any questions!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Tagged partner: this is your wife / husband
Sexuality: be what ever, but be willing to entertain other then what's listed.
Photo: Use as many as you can find
Class/Profession: Invent one if needed, just explain what the class is.  Otherwise things like Fighter, Cleric, Mage, etc.
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra Notes:
Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Elf

I would be interested. I have a question though. Are you looking for established couples or just a fairly even mix of males and females?

Chreestafer

Established couples would be preferred.

Also I'm going to leave this open, do we want this set in a modern area? Fantasy world? Sci fi future? Thoughts and opinions?

Of we do alternate settings obviously I'd like to see a mix on unique races.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Thank you.

Oh now a fantasy world really gets me interested. I would, of course, have to claim a character with at least some elven blood in him. I can go with whatever the majority decides on though.

Etherealgirl

It could always be a fantasy setting. Maybe its like a ritual orgy, where the factions offer up one couple to another. Like a re-commitment of peace.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 02, 2015, 10:45:49 AM
It could always be a fantasy setting. Maybe its like a ritual orgy, where the factions offer up one couple to another. Like a re-commitment of peace.

I like this idea, but I don't want it forced, I'm thinking people go of free will.  But maybe royals from each race or kingdom (so we can have a multitude of races) has enbassidors that volunteer to do this.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

Very interested. I like the idea of the royals, chiefs, etc. congregating for a purpose. I also think the free form would be preferable, but a broader context allows everyone to add interesting backstory to their various and changing  pairings.

Etherealgirl

So like a pair from each race. How many pairs did you want Chreestafer?

Chreestafer

Well it doesn't have to be a pair from each race.  It could be per kingdom, leaving countless possibilities.  For example, kingdom 1 is a human and elf couple, kingdom two orc and drow, kingdom 3 two halflings.

Just to diversify it and make it all unique.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Chreestafer

Of course! :)

However since it is an orgy they should be open to interaction from the opposite sexes.

Futas and trans are also aloud.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Okay, I'm very interested now. I could play an elven prince and wouldn't mind a human (futa) partner.

Chreestafer

Good, so we have a male elf looking for a futa human partner.

I'm debating a human male.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

I think I'll give this a shot. Not sure what race I will pick.

Elf

Doesn't have to be futa, but it's definitely a possibility.

Chreestafer

Posted a character sheet for those interested so far to make characters.
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

Going to place interest and see what characters turn up before I add my own. :)

Etherealgirl

I'm play a halfling mage, hope we get a wide assortment of races!

Chreestafer

You're more then welcome to post your character sheet here in this thread.

I'm probably going to play some dragonborn / dragon anthro of sorts.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Name: Sera Waylander

Race: Halfling

Tagged partner: No one yet, looking for someone.

Sexuality: Gay (But will rp sexual scenes with all genders/trans/futa)

Photo: Here

Class/Profession: Mage, currently still learning under her master.
Personality: A bit shy, very curious, and kind hearted. Loves all things arcane, especially rituals.

History/Bio: Born with an innate ability for magic, which is rare among her kind, Sera was quickly picked out to study at the famous College of Bergenwerth. Having been enrolled since she was ten years old, its really the only place she has ever known. Her fellow students live within the college and learn from very capable teachers.

She has always had a predisposition with girls, and found them wonderfully beautiful. When she was sixteen she fell in love with another student and had a brief sexual fling with her, before the girl ended up graduating and leaving the college.

Gear: Traveling robes, a staff, spellbook. Oils and jewelry. Couple of books on history and magic. Scrolls, a bottle of lubrication.

Fears: Spiders! Rejection, not being valued, conflict.

Casual Ons: Intelligent discussions. Soft cuddling. Listening.

Casual Offs: rude/mean people. Poor conversationalists. Greedy or Selfish.

Sexual Ons:
(Character does not have a lot of sexual prowess but my Ons and Offs can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Elf

I will do my best to get my CS together tomorrow morning. I couldn't quite get to it today.

Etherealgirl

Elf

Etherealgirl