Warcraft - World of Warcraft NC-Exotic game?

Started by Bayushi, May 14, 2008, 12:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temari Cruelty

I like to give a bit of linency, so some where between 50-70 sound good?
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Dismember me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

Zakharra

Horde or Alliance? If Alliance, I'd like a Draenei, if Horde, Blood Elf.

Kitikat

I think we're going with both, thrown unwillingly together by the vagaries of a greater threat.
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Zakharra

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhh!!   What will I play then?! I love both sides (and races..rawr..)

Temari Cruelty

Lol, I am aiming at having both sides in it, yes ^^

Maybe have a bit of dispute between certain characters for their races would be aloud, hehe
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Dismember me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

bunn

If I was going to join (which I'm not sure of) and was asked to give my ideas on the story of the game I would say...

Well maybe the best thing for us to ban together to be fighting would be the scourge or the baddies in the outlands. If we were going to stay in Azeroth I would suggest that our party was brought together to fight the scourge. That from the horde side comes experts hand picked by Lady Silvanis (warlocks and mages don't have to be undead to be experts about magic and dark rituals nor does a warrior have to be aware of what he is hitting to be effective and I'm sure a member or two on the horde side would be there just in case things go sour) and from the alliance side I would suggest maybe an ex member of the scarlet crusade, and other scholars, heavy hitters and such. This would be a gathering to share knowledge about the scourge with each other. It would of course have to end in the plaguelands (which is separated from Alliance territory by a lot of Horde land) so as a show of good faith by the horde they would send their team to the alliance first. I don't think the alliance would be all to happy to broadcast that they are making treaties with the horde so they would have to be kept out of public eye. Thats why I say it should start in Duskwood where the town is put under order, comply and dont make trouble and you'll have more aid in your town after the coming spring. After the group meets up and gets to know each other they could do... stuff (and by stuff I mean I have no idea as to how to move them from point A to B) and then together travel to the plaguelands to fight zombies and such. We could even climax it in the linch king's floaty dungeon thing which I think is somewhere in there until WotLC launches.

So I basically just threw-up all over your thread... sorry about that. But I'm sure that in there somewhere could be some faint likeness to a possible story. I figured it couldn't hurt to try putting up some ideas.

Kitikat

That's some really nice thinking, bunn, thank you :)
Ons and Offs and more!

Zakharra

I still have to decide which race though. Draenei or Blood Elf. I like both races alot and play both races in WoW.

/headdesk

DreadD

If anyone wanted to play an appropriate sort of character, I wouldn't mind playing a succubus familiar or something >_>

bunn

Thats something I don't think was mentioned yet but is a very good point. I think this game should be flexible enough that succubi (or even incubi) should be available. Maybe we could even play pre-established characters from the warcraft universe.

Kitikat

Ooh, I'm always reluctant to play canon characters... one rarely manages to play the mental concept other people have, and I've seen an awful lot of canon games crumble into "But he wouldn't do that!" arguments :(

DreadD, nice idea on playing the familiar. I'm actually tempted to play a Lock, although my first choice is a druid :)

Zak... blood elves are far too skinny, and look too much like Britney Spears. Play a Draenei :P
Ons and Offs and more!

Arlyn

My vote would be for Draenei over the Blood elves.  That's just the vote of one person who hasn't played WoW, though.  hehe

Zakharra

I like both races a lot. My Draenei  is 66. She would be 68-69 if I was able to play for the past 2 1/2 weeks. My highest BE is 53. I do not find them too skinny. They are elves, not human, and will not have a human's thicker body.

Both are sexy.

Darthvegeta800

I was wondering wether Death Knights could be played. Or would that be far too difficult to integrate in a plot?

RogueJedi

I would be interested in this very much.  I like the idea of playing a Blood Elf... or a familiar indeed....

Kitikat

Quote from: Zakharra on June 04, 2008, 09:00:39 AM
I like both races a lot. My Draenei  is 66. She would be 68-69 if I was able to play for the past 2 1/2 weeks. My highest BE is 53. I do not find them too skinny. They are elves, not human, and will not have a human's thicker body.

Both are sexy.

My comments were, of course, a joke :)
Having said that, with the variance in fictional descriptions of 'elves' (who are not, as far as I'm aware, a real species, and would therefore have no actual defined characteristics), one could not state with any certainity how slender or not they are. In any case, the Warcraft night elves are noticably more curvy and therefore, in my possibly not-humble-enough opinion, substantially more sexy.
Ons and Offs and more!

Zakharra

The kaldorei are certainly taller than other elven races.  ;D My one kaldorei is only 6' tall. Short for her race, but fairly curvy, and a sexy lady. As is my BE rogue. Tiny (5'1" tall) and lithely curved, and a sex fiend. My BE paladin, Velliria, is more muscled, with no interest in sex at all. She lives to kill the enemy. Not many would want to sleep with her anyways. She is cursed with the Plague.

DreadD

So, who's going to be running this party, and when's it going to get started? >_>  Just curious ^_^

bunn

well thats the problem... =/ I don't think we have anyone to run it yet.

Bayushi

Well, like I'd mentioned, I really don't have the attention-span to devote to running a game right now.

But, I'd love to play. I was hoping we could have a little racism, orc on elf nc fun, amongst other things. Personally, I'm leaning towards playing either a Human Rogue 70, or a younger Night Elven Druidess(who is only 37, in WoW, right now).

The younger druidess might be best, as she'd be more likely to be overpowered and 'taken advantage of'.  ;D

Bayushi

This still alive? Or did it decide to die off?

Darthvegeta800