Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

*Smiles back and rises to his feet, leans in and whispers in her ear*  "anytime"

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Stella

Gavlois

Told you I wasn't a charmer. I might have been a long time ago, but not anymore.
O/O

Falstaff

*Approaches Stella, takes her hand and uses the other to brush the hair from her face*

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

*Gazing into Stellas eyes, whispers* "You are beautiful and I was glad when you returned"

Deamonbane

Yes my dear... the last time... But the next time will be even... more... you know *grins, and winks*

Gavlois

Last time... That's what I always tell myself.

No really, this is my last time.
O/O

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

*Puts his hand on Silver's shoulder and blows gently in her ear*

Gavlois

O/O

Deamonbane

*gives Silver a long, tender kiss on the cheek* Night guys... keep up the good fight...

Falstaff

*Looks around to find another lady that may need a smile*

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Falstaff

Stella

Falstaff

*runs to give Stella a hug and whispers* "I missed you"

*winks at phoenyx*

Styx26