Welcome to Knoxwood (Freeform, Few students and teachers needed)

Started by Esmeralgirl, May 08, 2014, 07:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

Welcome to Knoxwood

All of you entering here must know that for one year, your identity will be hidden, your names will disappear from the records of government.For a year you will be nothing more than a shadow. And we will teach you to fool your own shadow itself.

Ok so well guys, I'm looking for few people, atleast 8 or 10 to start here. But before that I should elaborate my plot.

Knoxwood is a high school, for privateer students. Not everybody can get elected into it. For every students It's a dream to get elected into it. But no one knows that this school is not your everyday high school. It's a school for mastery of theft. Here children are taught to master every skill. Stealth, hacking, breaking away, covert operations, and weapons. Children here studying are from lineage of great thieves. And those who are from normal family, well CIA picked them up ! Yeah you read it right. CIA is the body who's responsible for running a school like this. They run it for their illegal purposes. Agents ?? Haaa, there are no agents, they are known as thieves by the people of world. CIA use them to hunt down their enemies, use them to cripple their finances.

So that's all about Knoxwood right now. It will be freeform, since I'm no systen fan, with sandbox elements. I'll need people to fill out for teachers and students. I want it to be 50% story 50% smut. There are no restrictions with whom you're having sex with unless you get caught ;)

Character Creation:

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste clothed image URL here[/img][/float][float=right][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]Paste nude image url here[/img][/spoiler][/float]

[b]Name:[/b] Character name
[b]Player name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b] Student, teacher, administrator or helpers ?

[b]Physical Appearance :[/b] Is there anything the picture doesn't show? Dimples, Tattoos, Beauty Marks?

[b]Speciality:[/b] What is it about your character which makes them special among others.

[b]Bio: [/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Self Explanatory

[b]Likes:[/b] List few things they like.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] List few things they dislike.

[b]Strengths:[/b] What are they good at?

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are they bad at?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like?

[b]PLAYER ONS AND OFFS:[/b] Please link to your O/O page.

Approved Characters

Teachers
Victor Marksley - MzHyde

Students
Cameron Solomon - Esmeralgirl
Lexie "Candy" Sanders - LimitlessNikkie
Mila Beatriz Martinka - TracyFreeGirl
Troy Daniels - Azzmeister89
Victoria "Vixen" Xenchas - AndyZ John Clodfelter - agentlemanwithadream
Inaya Badawi - RainyHigh

OOC Thread is up here- OOC

AndyZ

Got an idea for a spoiled rich brat hacker girl if this takes off.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Esmeralgirl

Yeah my fingers are crossed. I hope it will take off. It's my first shot at group play.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Esmeralgirl

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Esmeralgirl

IsabellaRose

I'm interested. I' prefer to join as a student (I have a few ideas, already), but I'd be willing to fill a specific position if required.

steele

HI Esmeralgirl

I would like to apply for Head of Security on the grounds and building. With an in house residence at Knoxwood ?
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: tracyfreegirl on May 08, 2014, 12:37:06 PM
I'm interested. I' prefer to join as a student (I have a few ideas, already), but I'd be willing to fill a specific position if required.

Hey thanks :-) Yeah I think first we need to fill students. Than the staff :-)

Quote from: steele on May 08, 2014, 01:24:00 PM
HI Esmeralgirl

I would like to apply for Head of Security on the grounds and building. With an in house residence at Knoxwood ?

Yeah that can be arranged Steele.

steele

Thank you Esmeragirl!
I will start putting together a character
much obliged...

Esmeralgirl

I'll put up a character sheet soon Steele :-)

Esmeralgirl

I have put up the character sheet, but we have to wait a little for the game to start, need to get a little more people.

AndyZ

Name: Victoria "Vixen" Xenchas
Player name: AndyZ

Role: Student

Physical Appearance : She never goes anywhere without her black leather purse, containing her cell phone which is linked to her computer.

Speciality: Hacker

Bio: "Vixen" first entered the underground computer scene at age five, when her parents succumbed to her manipulative insistence and bought her a top of the line computer system.  The minutiae of code came easily to her, and simple changing of grades turned into hacking her way into secure government databases to collect more information than any single person can have.  The NSA only made her life easier, and she keeps a perpetual backdoor open in most of the major websites, with a few taps from her smartphone enough to send the message to a program to do most anything she wants even away from her computer.

Having a screen name of Vixen, clever as it was with her name, certainly didn't keep her from being easily found by the government.

With all that power, she's more than used to getting her way, but she's also not really used to having to apply herself.  When the teachers know about her talents and can keep her from being able to change her grades via pen and paper, she's had to actually work on her own to learn about things which hold no actual interest for her.  This doesn't do much for her ego or arrogant streak, but may be enough to make her a functional member of society if applied correctly.

Sexuality: Mostly lesbian, but the occasional man has been able to tame her for temporary periods of time.

Likes: Power and control.  She keeps a sybian in her single room, and more than one girl has been coerced into using it with a videotape rolling.  Whether Vixen keeps the tapes for some purposes or just loves to watch them remains a mystery.

Dislikes: Anal, having some form of control over her beyond emotional (Being mesmerized or talked into being tied up is fine, but blackmail and the like against her will get her ire very quickly), human waste

Strengths: Her primary ability is hacking: as long as she's got her smartphone on her, she's got enough contingency plans to do whatever she wants.

Weaknesses: Arrogance can easily be her downfall.  She's used to being either overestimated or underestimated, so someone who really took the time to know her could claim the advantage.  Further, she can't do anything without her smartphone or a computer.

Personality: She's a spoiled brat, manipulative when she doesn't get her way and more than used to using corrupt methods of extortion to force her desires upon people.  Her personality profile says that she just wants to be loved and would settle down for someone who could truly love her for herself, but most claim that she just adjusted that notation into her own file.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Esmeralgirl

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Lexie "Candy" Sanders
Player name: LimitlessNikkie

Physical Appearance : Tends to wear bright eye grabbing colors. She never lacks for flair in her personal attire.

Speciality: Lexie is not only exceptionally skilled at breaking security (her dad happened to work own and operate and security company) but she is in exceptional physical shape. Lexie is what would be referred to as a cat burglar. she is light footed, quite, quick and has exceptional special awareness. With a near photographic memory and mercurial personality Lexie makes a rather complex package.

Bio: Lexie was the only daughter to a rather normal middle class family. Her father worked in security and her mother was a stay at home mom until the time she died. When she died Lexie was very young and while she missed the woman she never really knew from time to time it was not a huge scar on Lexie's life.

Lexie grew up quite happily with her father who was very involved with her. he took her to work with him each day and the bright girl naturally picked things up though it wasn't until she was 12 that she really started to show an interest. that was the same time Lexie was being drawn to other more nefarious things.

It all started with a boy, doesn't it always. This boy while beautiful to look at was a bad seed. He liked Lexie and Lexie liked him. He was always wanting though. He wanted this, or that and the drugs he took did little to help the situation. He was jealous of everyone it seemed and Lexie could do little to help him though she tried. The first time had been his idea. He wanted to rob the Millers for their tv and he knew Lexie could get the security codes from her dads job.

that first time was all it took for Lexie. Some people say drugs are addictive the first time you take them well for Lexie stealing was like her Heroin. Though she later lost the boy friend she didn't lose her interest in theft. She would often just break into places and take little things, reminders really. She got off on the rush of it all.

After a while the news started picking up the stories of her break ins and she thrilled to the attention inventing a signature and started leaving it in place of whatever she'd taken. A chocolate kiss and the name Candy was born. For the next several years she would come in and out of the spot light as her targets became more and more complex. she lived on the challenge of it, her ability to keep it secret and her knack for getting out of tight spots.

Sexuality: Hetro with a taste for experimentation

Likes: Lexie loves to dance, she's a runner and a diver, and can even be caught skateboarding on rare sunday afternoons. She's a very physically active girl. She loves pop music, her favorite color is bright pink, she loves strawberries and loves to laugh.

Dislikes: Dour people, the smell of lavender, and laziness.

Strengths: Lexie's greatest advantage is her confidence and her ability to move about a place she's never been in with ease. She is a natural acrobat and gymnast rolled into one and daily training keep her in exceptional shape, that combined with her knowledge of security systems makes her dangerous.

Weaknesses: Lexie is young and that youthful belief that nothing can go wrong often leads her to taking risks no sane person would. She also flaunts herself making her a bigger target then she should be.

Personality: Lexie is one of those people who walks into a room and just shines. To all appearances she doesn't have a care in the world. she's bubbly and happy, one of the sweetest people. The last person you'd expect to be casing your house. She's light hearted and a bit of a flirt, prone to laugher and some interesting antics when the mood strikes her. But under all that she's very controlled, focused and determined. She knows how to work a crowd and make sure those around her expect very little from her.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70349.msg3086512#msg3086512

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on May 12, 2014, 04:26:47 PM

Name: Lexie "Candy" Sanders
Player name: LimitlessNikkie

Physical Appearance : Tends to wear bright eye grabbing colors. She never lacks for flair in her personal attire.

Speciality: Lexie is not only exceptionally skilled at breaking security (her dad happened to work own and operate and security company) but she is in exceptional physical shape. Lexie is what would be referred to as a cat burglar. she is light footed, quite, quick and has exceptional special awareness. With a near photographic memory and mercurial personality Lexie makes a rather complex package.

Bio: Lexie was the only daughter to a rather normal middle class family. Her father worked in security and her mother was a stay at home mom until the time she died. When she died Lexie was very young and while she missed the woman she never really knew from time to time it was not a huge scar on Lexie's life.

Lexie grew up quite happily with her father who was very involved with her. he took her to work with him each day and the bright girl naturally picked things up though it wasn't until she was 12 that she really started to show an interest. that was the same time Lexie was being drawn to other more nefarious things.

It all started with a boy, doesn't it always. This boy while beautiful to look at was a bad seed. He liked Lexie and Lexie liked him. He was always wanting though. He wanted this, or that and the drugs he took did little to help the situation. He was jealous of everyone it seemed and Lexie could do little to help him though she tried. The first time had been his idea. He wanted to rob the Millers for their tv and he knew Lexie could get the security codes from her dads job.

that first time was all it took for Lexie. Some people say drugs are addictive the first time you take them well for Lexie stealing was like her Heroin. Though she later lost the boy friend she didn't lose her interest in theft. She would often just break into places and take little things, reminders really. She got off on the rush of it all.

After a while the news started picking up the stories of her break ins and she thrilled to the attention inventing a signature and started leaving it in place of whatever she'd taken. A chocolate kiss and the name Candy was born. For the next several years she would come in and out of the spot light as her targets became more and more complex. she lived on the challenge of it, her ability to keep it secret and her knack for getting out of tight spots.

Sexuality: Hetro with a taste for experimentation

Likes: Lexie loves to dance, she's a runner and a diver, and can even be caught skateboarding on rare sunday afternoons. She's a very physically active girl. She loves pop music, her favorite color is bright pink, she loves strawberries and loves to laugh.

Dislikes: Dour people, the smell of lavender, and laziness.

Strengths: Lexie's greatest advantage is her confidence and her ability to move about a place she's never been in with ease. She is a natural acrobat and gymnast rolled into one and daily training keep her in exceptional shape, that combined with her knowledge of security systems makes her dangerous.

Weaknesses: Lexie is young and that youthful belief that nothing can go wrong often leads her to taking risks no sane person would. She also flaunts herself making her a bigger target then she should be.

Personality: Lexie is one of those people who walks into a room and just shines. To all appearances she doesn't have a care in the world. she's bubbly and happy, one of the sweetest people. The last person you'd expect to be casing your house. She's light hearted and a bit of a flirt, prone to laugher and some interesting antics when the mood strikes her. But under all that she's very controlled, focused and determined. She knows how to work a crowd and make sure those around her expect very little from her.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70349.msg3086512#msg3086512

Awesome sweet kick ass :-) I loved her. Approved !

Now please show interest guys, we have to start the thread. Don't let it hung in mid.

steele

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 08, 2014, 11:49:51 PM
I'll put up a character sheet soon Steele :-)

I apologize to all I wont be able to fulfill this spot ,have some RL issues that need tending to and couldnt put my best foot forward on it at this time
but thank you just the same.

IsabellaRose

I'm kicking around 3 different ideas for characters... trying to balance out the experience and skills of the team, I've been mulling over these three specialties:

1. Weapons Expert: Raised by a career military father, she was taught self defense and how to handle weapons from an early age. She is intimately familiar with most common and many military weapons and is an expert marksman, good enough to win two national competitions if she hadn't been disqualified from both due to unsportsman-like conduct. Competitive when it comes to her field of expertise and all too aware of the fleeting nature of life (both of her older brothers and her father were killed in action, and her high school was the site of a lethal shooting that took the lives of two of her best friends), she tends to take risks in her personal life that she wouldn't when competing. She flirts carelessly, sleeps around, and doesn't worry much about the consequences of her actions; after all, a bullet could end it all at any time.

2. Driver/Mechanic: Cars are her thing, she loves to drive and at the insistence of her father (a stunt driver, and previously the driver for several very successful heists and bank jobs) learned to drive early. She raced go karts as a youth and started taking defensive driving classes very early. Two months ago she did stunt driving with her father for a big-budget Hollywood movie. For all her experience behind the wheel, her father made sure she knew how to handle all the mechanical problems under the hood as well. Cars come naturally to her; she's far better with them than she is with people. She cannot resist a chance to race, and boasts about the cars that her father says will someday be hers; his collection of customized muscle cars and European sports cars.

3. Sleight-of-hand/Chameleon: - Her father was an top-ranking executive at a series of increasingly profitable companies, so her family moved a lot. She has lived all over the world, including New York City, Houston, Chicago, Mumbai, Johannesburg, Sao Paulo, Moscow, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, and London.

Her maternal uncle, a stage magician, would visit them several times annually and always taught her new tricks and illusions. She made it a point to master every trick he ever taught her by his next visit, and impressed him with her skill. She even assisted him on stage a few times. The sleight-of-hand she learned from him became a game she played with her tutors and the household staff, stealing cleaning supplies, pens, pencils, and even watches right off their wrists.

Her education was almost exclusively by private tutors, many of whom left early thanks to her constant pranks. Once she finally took her studies seriously, she became fascinated with the various languages and customs she encountered, and always tried to learn as much as she could about the various cultures. As such, she has friends in almost every city she has lived in, and wide and varied experience imitating various cultures around the world. She can dress and act in such a way that she can blend into most places and situations.

I'm not sure which one I like best, but I think I'm leaning towards #3.

LimitlessNikkie

Number three sounds really fun and creates quite a diversity. Now we just need some guys.

MzHyde

Name: Victor Marksley
Player name: MzHyde

Role: Teacher, Language Studies 101 and Foreign Culture 201

Physical Appearance: Victor is tall, with a lean, athletic runner's build. To the casual observer, he's probably not the 'muscle' of any given operation, but he's tougher than he looks and underestimating him is exactly what Victor wants out of his enemies. He projects a lazy, easy-going demeanor, which helps him endear himself to most people and makes those that would do him harm underestimate him. He moves and speaks with a calm, easy grace, green eyes glittering with mischief, like he's in on a joke you don't quite understand and want to hang around him to find the punchline. Victor loves to dress well and can often be found in a stylish vest or jacket, and hardly ever without a tie. He only strips down to his shirt when he's got some serious work to do. Vic's face is a wonderful mixture between rugged and boyish. He's handsome and the easy smile he sports adds to his charm. His hair is wavy, thick and brown. Smooth skinned, but he's no stranger to work; under his clothes Victor is packed with lean muscle - and even a scar or two. He's no stranger to dangerous situations. If he was, he wouldn't be a teacher.

Specialty: Victor can be extremely charming. He prefers to solve things without violence and, ideally, without people knowing he was even there. Vic is a scholar of language of culture, well traveled and well versed in customs. He can teach students to speak different languages with appropriate accents, to blend in to a crowd of locals, and where the best restaurants are. All said, he's also not a bad hand-to-hand combatant and marksman, should things come down to it.

Bio: Hailing from Chicago, Illinois, Victor was a born con-man from the moment he left his mother. As a kid, his family was poor and Victor was often left alone to fend for himself while his single mother worked two jobs just to pay the rent and electricity. In need of money, Vic learned to gain the trust of others and exploit it for financial gain. He swindled people easily as a cute kid, but as he grew older it grew trickier and his technique became more refined. At sixteen, Vic finally learned his lesson when an angry victim of one of his schemes managed to find out where he lived and trashed his home. As his mother looked over the wreckage of everything she'd ever owned, Victor had never felt so much shame.

That moment turned Victor honest. His 'talents' went widely unused until he graduated from highschool and enrolled in Law Enforcement. He didn't become a police officer for any love of justice, but instead to help provide for his mother. He won't admit that, of course. Not sober. The Police Department offered the highest paying job in his area that he could easily qualify for.

Victor met with astounding success in the Chicago PD, quickly earning a promotion to Detective. Thanks to his ability to gain the trust of others and his penchant for quickly picking up new languages, he was able to get witnesses, informants, and even criminals to confide in him. He would've continued his meteoric rise but he was spotted by the CIA and offered the chance to travel the world while making even more money. Vic readily accepted and, after several years of working for the agency, he was offered yet another new position; teaching at Knoxwood. He accepts, thinking it'll make for a nice break. Victor wonders what the coming school year will have in store.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Dislikes: Unnecessary Violence, SUV's, Ignorance

Strengths:
-Speaks eight languages
-Extensive knowledge of many, many local cultures and customs
-Disarming personality
-Excellent guitar player
-Excellent driver

Weaknesses:
-Not very strong
-Distaste for killing and violence
-Only a moderate hand-to-hand fighter and marksman
-Terrible with computers and high tech gadgets

Personality: Victor is easy-going and approachable. He always has a smile and a clever turn of phrase. His attitude makes those around him dismiss him, but there is an alertness in his eyes that the more aware can pick up - Victor doesn't miss anything. Part of his charm and part of why he's good at his job is that he's an exceptional listener and always paying attention to the people around him. He'll sit and talk with anyone about anything and even if he doesn't know anything about a subject, is good enough that he can at least fake his way through it without much trouble.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS:
-Offs: Non-Consensual, Bondage, Pain, "Bodily Fluids"
-Ons: Romance, Action, Multiple Partners

More Victor

Julles

If the game is still up for recruitment, I would like to express my interest. :)

LimitlessNikkie

Pretty sure Esmeralgirl is still looking for more people.

Chreestafer

If youre still looking I'd like to apply as a mentalist/con artist style of atudent. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

IsabellaRose

Name: Mila Beatriz Martinka
Player name: TracyFreeGirl

Physical Appearance: Mila is average height with an athletic build. She isn't very strong, but she is very flexible and has high endurance. Her skin is flawless, her hair naturally dark, and she smiles easily. She doesn't really have a style of her own per se; she dresses in whatever seems to be the local fashion or style at the time, and is just as comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans as she is in an elegant gown.

Not only were both her parents of mixed heritage, but all four of her grandparents were, as well. Her father was born in Russia to a father of mixed Tatar, Ukrainian, and Uzbek background and a French/Filipino mother. Her mother was raised in Brazil; her maternal grandfather was Haitiian/English and her grandmother was native Brazilian/Portuguese.

Speciality: Mila is a chameleon. Her outgoing personality and good looks help her to make friends quickly, and she can earn the trust of others and blend in with the locals quite well. Her mixed race heritage, coupled with her ability to dress in the local fashion and knowledge of local customs, allows her to pass for native in many areas.

She is a master of sleight of hand, and can strip a mark of his watch and wallet flawlessly. She can steal and palm objects, make a switch unseen, and move objects around her person without anyone noticing. If she is wearing the right clothes (ample pockets), she can fool someone into thinking she has nothing on her while still retaining her phone, cash, and passport.

Bio: Mila was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil to parents whose marriage quickly devolved from passion into what could best be described as a business arrangement. They moved often, never spending more than a year in the same location as they followed her fathers' rising corporate star. With every new luxury home in each new city, her mother became increasingly depressed and distant. When Mila was six and living in Mumbai, her mother died. Mila was told it was an accident; she still has no idea her mother committed suicide.

From that point on, Mila may as well have been an orphan. She was raised by a series of nannies and tutors and only rarely saw her father when they occasionally shared a dinner devoid of conversation. When Mila discovered fencing, she finally made a connection with her father; it was a hobby he had enjoyed since his education in England. It was the only connection she had to a family member until her uncle began his regular visits.

Her uncle began teaching her the magic tricks she would later master on his first visit when she was eight. From then on, where ever she was in the world, he would spend anywhere from a few days to a few weeks visiting at least twice a year, sometimes more often. Mila had no way of knowing of her uncles' involvement with a loose-knit group of con men and thieves; to her he was a moderately successful magician who performed all over the world.

Mila got better at both magic and fencing with each passing year, but still remained virtually friendless. It was at her uncles' urging, and against her fathers' wishes, that she began going out into the world to experience it firsthand instead of from a book. At fifteen, she was frightened at first; noisy streets full of apathetic people in New York, the overwhelming smell of the fish market in Oman, and the predatory eyes of locals and questioning glances of tourists when curiosity pulled her into the red light district in Tokyo all filled her with doubt. But everything changed one afternoon in Tokyo when she met Kamiko.

After a chance meeting at a Kamiko's family's sushi counter in Tokyo's Tsukuji Market, the two became fast friends. Kamiko showed Mila the real Japan, the authentic Tokyo, rather than the tourist spots she had read about online. It was Mila's first positive exposure to anything that hadn't been processed, scrubbed, and sterilized, and it was enchanting. From then on, she made a point of befriending someone in every new city, learning things only locals knew, and immersing herself in the local culture and customs.

She also found herself practising the tricks her uncle taught her in public, "borrowing" a wallet or moneyclip from a wealthy passerby and sharing her prize with the poor in what she came to think of as the "authentic" sections of town, what everyone else would call the slums. She has friends in the boardrooms and boarding schools of the wealthy thanks to her fathers' business contacts, and in the streets and ghettos thanks to her extracurricular activities, and she can fit in seamlessly with all of them.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (she's curious about other girls, but can't imagine ever admitting that to anyone)

Likes: Mila is passionate about exercise and eating right. She practises yoga daily and enjoys spinning class. Fencing is a hobby she picked up from her father, and she still She loves to try to best him on the piste. She listens to music constantly, and loves to go dancing. She really enjoys eating the authentic ethnic cuisine of where ever she happens to be living at the time, and always tries her hand at cooking it herself, with mixed results. She still practices the magic tricks and sleight of hand she learned from her grandfather, and uses those skills in practical jokes a little too often.

Dislikes: Mila cannot stand liars. She also tries to be as green as possible, and as such despises littering and is exasperated by people who won't recycling. She hates mayonnaise, waiting in line, and large crowds.

Strengths: Mila is very good at the sleight of hand taught to her by her grandfather (see Specialty above). She is quick, flexible, and has the endurance to outrun most pursuers. She speaks five languages fluently and can passably understand another six, although she is obviously not a native speaker of any of the additional languages. She is intimately aware of the local customs in the three cities she lived in most recently. She is a mildly skilled fencer and amateur chef. Mila plays piano well, and also has some experience playing cello.

Weaknesses: Mila's inner monologue is a series of self-recriminations for doing things she considers stupid, and despite getting on well with others, she is always secretly certain everyone hates her. She will freeze immediately from her fear of heights, but has been working to conquer this. Despite her workout routine, she is not physically strong. Mila is a terrible driver. She has wrecked more cars in her two years driving that most people own in their lifetime.

Personality: Mila is friendly and outgoing and makes friends easily, although she generally assumes these people are not really her friends. It is only once she has shared secrets with another that she feels their connection may be real, and even then she often doubts herself and her worth. These doubts never show to the outside world, but play as an almost constant litany inside her head. She acts confident and content, but inside she is waiting for someone to catch her in her lies: that she is really rich, that she has stolen something, that she has fantasized about other women, any of the myriad lies she tells to keep up whatever facade she is currently maintaining.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: See my RP preferences page (still under construction) https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=52383

Additional Images of Mila
NSFW