Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

Hey!  No fair!  I wanna kiss Lolli, too!  Me next, me next! XD

And...is there still chocolate? *glances around hungrily, searching for the food of the gods*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

Chocolate is over rated, unless it is in some kind of cake with frosting or syrup.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Bah!  Cake!  XD

Okay, I'm lying.  I love cake.  But...you must admit that chocolate just on its own does possess a certain addictive quality, does it not? ^^  It's bloody good stuff.  And it keeps me awake when I have last-minute six-page essays that need doing.  Ironically, this is probably the first time in weeks that I've had a late night on E that I HAVEN'T also been essay writing. XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-enjoys the kisses and sighs happily, stumbling to plop down on a couch and looking drunk with passion- Mm. Nuuurse kissies. Yum.

Saber can have kisses too. And Chocolate. But Saturn gets none for using the name of Chocolate in such a nonchalant manner! -glares as she kisses Saber sloppily, but thoroughly, then hands him a Chocolate muffin-

Chocolate, from here on out, will be spelled with a capitol C; thus reminding all of my obsession. It's unnatural, maybe, but by God does it feel good!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*pouts from scolding from lolli* i didn't mean to insult the great Chocolate, and yes saber it does have powers. Powers to control people to get hem to do unholy things. and you know u can;t stop because it calls you tempting you to eat and eat more and more of it. Chocolate can rule the whole world if it wanted to.....*looks around* You know Chocolate is and aphrodisiac. ;)
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

I seem to remember a movie (a sucky one) where chocolate actually sated a woman's sex drive. It was in a book.. although I can't remember it or the movie title, though I think they were the same.
Anywho, it said that men giving women chocolates on dates was actually a bad move on their part...

I'm tired. I'm being a bit zombie-ish.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

oh no Lolli infected kill her

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-begins doing amazingly nonzombie things.. although for the life of me, I couldn't begin to tell you what those are-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Killing zombie can be very hard when large zombie is hitting across the street.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and drinks and special boxes, making sure Saturns is full of chocolate cake with creamy icing*

*kisses everyone and does the Friday Happy Dance out the door, a homemade donut in her mouth instead of a rose*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*walks in, in a kilt and noms his box of goodys in one face plant/dive* good mornin to ye!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*jumps to cake and takes a fist full and crams it into mouth* OMG Chocolate I couldn't refuse your call.
*dives into cake and with a full mouth* good morrow snow and everybody else.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

whats up with the kilt? *eats more cake*

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

its amazin, thats whats up with it! *speaks in a Scottish accent*

saturnschild

yes kilts are amazing so is the Scottish accent

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*wispers, not in a scottish accent* im reading a book with scottish people in it and i love it ^ ^

saturnschild

*pouts about the no scottish accent* well glad you can find a good book I just finished the book I was readying yesterday. It didn't have scottish people in it though. But now i don;t have anything to read.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

I've been stuck on those darned Southern Vampire series. I don't know if any of you have been watching True Blood on HBO, but there's BOOKS to it!
-twitches- I loves me some bookehs.

-snags her box and promptly smushes face into it- Thank you, my lovely Nurse. Morning everybody! Or, afternoon now where I am. ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*whizzes by on speeder bike, taking advantage of his lunch break at work*

Bookehs are wonderful things, Lolli, dearest. ^^  Has anyone else here seen that "five favorite Novels" thread?  Here's the link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33600.0;topicseen

*does the Happy Friday dance with everybody else, and stuffs his face with Chocolate (being very careful to give Chocolate a capital "C", lest he displease dear Lolli!)*

Lolli

Oy vey. I just replied in that topic and I actually spent much more time doing so then I thought I would..
And I'm still not happy with what I put! I've got about a trillion other things I could have put. I read waaaay too much.

Chocolate! Chocolate! -does strange dance around a large pile of Chocolate, which suddenly springs to life and begins to chase everybody who isn't worshipping-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*smiles slightly when spots new speeder* ooooooo *then gets distracted by Chocolate monster and tries to bite its leg*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*tosses Snow a brownie so she can peek up his kilt*

*noms a piece of peanut butter pie*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

*upon spotting the attacking chocolate monster*  Eet...eez...ALIVE!  Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha!

*hides the speeder, lest saturnschild be tempted to abscond with it again.*

Lolli

-quickly defeats Chocolate monster. By way of nom, of course-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.