Stupid Curiosity.

Started by lindorable, March 07, 2013, 04:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindorable

Saine, 13 years old, was just getting out of school. He had jet black hair, bright blue eyes, and was wearing a black t-shirt, and baggy Tripp pants. He was waiting for the school bell to ring, so he could finally leave school. The teacher, Ms. Berty, was rambling on about the Cold war. After Ms. Berty was done with her ramble, she gave us our homework, and the bell rang. Saine waited until the class cleared out, so he wouldn't get trampled like he normally does. Finally, the coast is clear, so he begins to walk to the flagpole in front of the school, awaiting his sister, Indigo.
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥

IndigoKitty

Indigo stared at the front of the classroom attentively, her eyes sparkling as Mr. Tealson lectured the class about the ancient Mayan civilization. So fascinating, so inventive! A small smile crossed her lips as he spoke of the marvels of their culture. To her side, a brown haired boy with with an evil grin waited until Tealson had turned away before bringing a straw to his lips and projecting a spitball into her long, black curls. Feeling the impact, she ran her fingers through her hair  and grimaced at the feeling. "Uch! Who did tha- Timothy!" She yelled in a whisper. Timothy held back his laughter as he pointed at her, making an idiotic face, "Maybe I wuldnna done it if you weren't sucha teacher's pet. HEEHEH"

She was about to retort when the bell shrilled. She narrowed her eyes at him and turned away, not dignifying him with her anger. Soon enough she was out of the door, her school uniform a bit rustled from the crowd of kids bustling out. Her hands ran down the front of her white blouse to check for buttons undone, and quickly went down to smooth her pleated blue skirt. Giving a quick look around to check if anyone was watching, she reached down on her thigh to pull up on her thigh-high leggings.

Soon enough she was out of the crowd and on her way to the usual meeting place for her and her brother before walking home. Seeing him, she sighed and gave him an aggravated look. "Ugh.. Saine! When did you change into that? You were wearing the uniform like I told you to this morning! I swear, you dress like you're 16, my age, and you're out at a metal concert!"

She was bossy to him, but she was almost a mother to him. With their parents usually gone on business, a lot of the time it was just themselves.

lindorable

Saine just glared at his sister, almost harshly. "Do I ever follow the rules?" He rolled his eyes and picked up his backpack, shrugging it over his shoulder. "Nice Spitwad." He was commenting on the spitwad that was still lodged in Indigo's hair. "Timothy again?" He smirked slightly. Timothy was actually one of his very own friends. Saine usually provides Timothy with the supplies needed to torture his sister, but he would never tell Indigo this.

He sighed softly and began to walk down the sidewalk, his pants dragging against the concrete sidewalk. He hated school, everything was so boring. Saine just wanted some adventure, some awesomeness in his life. It's always the same routine; Go to school, wait for Indigo, come home. Go to school, wait for Indigo, come home. And of course, there's always an enormous pile of homework he always has to do, as if it makes him any smarter anyway, I mean really, what's the point of it?

As they continued to walk, he looked around a little bit, seeing mostly trees and homes. There was one place in particular that he was looking at though; The Edelblute Mansion. They say it's the most haunted mansion in the whole world! Gosh, that sure would be exciting, wandering the Edelblute Mansion, scaring the jeebers out of Indigo, and even getting scared myself..Maybe. He looked at his sister with a sinister grin. "Hey Indigo, what do you say we go do some adventuring?"

IndigoKitty

As they walked, she fumed as she tried to get the spitballs out of her hair. Apparently there had been more she hadn't felt. School was such a nightmare, but the lessons and education was the light at the end of the tunnel. As Saine piped up, she looked to him with suspicious eyes. "Uh huh. Right. I'm too familiar with your 'adventures'. When we were kids, you used to drag me into tons of trouble. Plus, just like when we went to go 'explore' that old garbage dump, we nearly got killed by that group of thugs! No way am I putting myself in danger like that again. Besides, we both have homework to do." She looked onward, sternly walking with him.

lindorable

Saine snickered and grabbed his sister's arm. "Well too bad!" He smirked and began to run, whether it meant dragging his sister with him, or her coming willfully. "We are going to explore this spooky mansion!" Saine had always been a trouble maker, even since he was born. Their parents had passed on so Indigo was in charge, but..that didn't really change anything with Saine, it only made it worse. "We can do our homework when we get home sis! You're such a freaking nerd!"

Divine Brutality

There are faint sounds of two adolescent voices arguing outside of the mansion. A beautifully tall, dainty figure with full,waist long, black hair moved silently across the fourth story master bedroom to the window facing the front of the house. She wore a grey and black laced corset over a long sleeved black shirt and an old ripped up, floor length grey skirt. She discretely moved aside the worn red curtain only to reveal a small boy seemingly dragging a girl towards her dwelling place.

"Don't they know I don't allow visitors outside the month of October?" she thought out loud. "oh, how very exciting this will be."

The tall figured shadow leaves the window and descends four flights of stairs to the main sitting room of the house, waiting to see if the children would dare enter the occupied structure.

JadeArwen

There where sounds of footsteps coming from the kitchen. It was the only staff member left to serve the lady of the house. She was a hefty middle aged women with dark chestnut hair, a simple dress with an apron.

She enters the sitting room and notices the lady of the house there. "Oh my lady, i heard noises about out side. Are you ok?"