Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

10 - Nicholas always has amazing avatars :)

Evil Tim

10 if she would move her arms.

Boatman

I'd cut back on the 5/2 diet a bit. Otherwise, 8 floral tributes.
History, where creative writing was born.

Nico

Boatman

Can't decide which is the puppet. 7 though.

Belle33

8 I wonder what he's longing for

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Boatman

Bounteous heat tempered by a cooling floor - 9

King Serperior

Is that Nicolas Cage?   Or am I getting flashbacks to National Treasure, which I watched about two or three hours ago  >.>  5

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Belle33

10 I'm a sucker for blue eyes and sharp angles.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nico

Evil Tim

Moraline

10, it has a dreamy ethereal quality to it that I like.

Boatman

10, it has a dreamy curvy quality to them thaefcuun affextscv thecswey I typere.. Badlyy

Bliss

'twould be a 10 could I see how many points are upon that rack of antlers; still, the mournful Jesus quality combined with the aging Green Man visage garners a solid 9.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Evil Tim

9.  It makes me think of the Within Temptation song "Amaranth"

OrihsVastusIra

I'd have to give yah a.. uh.. Yup. A 10. Cus the grim reaper is an awesome badass.

Bliss

10. Because angels and wings and diametric opposition and.... ::fans self::
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

From a photographic point of view the objects are on the thirds, which is excellent. But how can I possibly treat her as a mere object? I give myself zero.

Moraline

10 for the feels. So much emotion in that face.

Renegade Vile

8 - Sensual and beautifully framed, lady Moraline. Your department from Kato has proven successful. I had read your post in the thread where one explains why one has picked a certain avatar and I have to say the Elliquiy is missing something with you refraining from personal images. At the same time, however, perhaps it is safer this way.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

saphireMARIE

7 - Nice colouring but I just don't like it really.... :S

King Serperior

Not NSFW, but extremely sexy and enticing:  9  :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

Quote from: saphireMARIE on April 27, 2014, 01:53:48 PM
7 - Nice colouring but I just don't like it really.... :S

7 is a high score, so I'm not going to complain *smiles*

8 - She is gorgeous and the image brings that out perfectly.

8 - He looks like a ninja.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

King Serperior

Quote from: Renegade Vile on April 27, 2014, 01:56:54 PM
8 - He looks like a ninja.

Ninja's get 8's.  This guy is a pilot of a Phoenix, if I remember correctly.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace