Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*goes on a tickle attack so the win is dropped to the ground, then Tsumi is hugged quite fiercely and while still in shock the win is taken home by Kaz and placed on its shelf of honor where it belongs!*

.......hehe win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MzNurse

*comes out of the closet and quietly retakes her win, swishing her hips as she saunters away*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Tsumi Okazaki

Slips her hands around Mz. Nurse's waist and pulls her back "Well hello there lovely. Ill be taking that back." she says as she plucks the win from her then plants a kiss on her cheek. "Nice outfit." she says and moves on.

Breathless Intent

Waits until the lovely Tsumi is in the shower, but being very good and not peeking at all (at least not more than once.....twice tops!), before slipping into the lovely girl's room and snatching the coveted Win and placing it in her top for safe keeping. Leaves a little note on Tsumi's bedside table that reads "Thanks for keeping it shiny for me! <3 Bre," before rushing out of the house and heading on to her own secret hideaway.

Tsumi Okazaki

Getting out of the shower, she smiles at finding the note. "Now where did she get to? And just how many times did she peek???"
Going to the woman's house she finds her just returning home from some unknown location and waits patiently. Several hours later the lights go out and the woman is sound asleep. Grinning to herself she slips in the house and searches it from top to bottom and frowns. Turning to leave, an idea occurs to her and she smiles. Slipping into the woman's bedroom, she slowly approaches and pulls the covers back. Slowly, she takes the edges of the woman's top in her nimble fingers and slides it up, finding the win tucked beneath the shoulder strap of her bra. Plucking it free she slips out of the house.

(LMAO I was going to store it in my bra instead of my waist but I didn't know if that was PG-13)

Breathless Intent

Yawning, she slowly gets out of bed and stretches. Feeling something missing, she frowns and pats herself down. Not finding the win, she gasps and looks in the bed, tearing off her sheets and pillows in search of it. "Hm...Damn it, lost again! Slippery little thing..." Checking her security footage from the night before (one needs to be vigilant where Wins are involved), she sees the tricksy little Tsumi creeping into her house. "Gotcha!" Giggling, she pulls on a robe and slowly strides out of the house, grinning and looking up at the sneaky little devil strung up in a net attached to a tree nearby. "And you thought you'd get it so easily. Hah!" Steals the win back and doesn't bother to cut down the woman, knowing she'll find a way to get out soon enough. Not wanting to be around when she is free, she quickly changes into fresh clothes and grabs a bike, peddling herself away as quickly as possible.

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning she says "Babe I'm all for being strung up, but wouldn't the hands on approach be more productive?" Wiggling around in the net to try and entice the woman, she growls when she sees the woman leave, having hoped for an easy target. Pulling a knife from her boot, she begins sawing through the netting only to be dumped unceremoniously on her ass. "Ow!" she say, getting up and rubbing her rump. "Now where did she get too?"

Climbing back into her car she starts cruising down the nearby roads and sees the woman peddling for all shes worth. Grinning at the view, she pulls up beside her and slows down. Reaching over she plucks the win from her hand "I'd offer you a ride but you seem to be enjoying your workout." cackling she speeds off.

Grainne

(reboot)

Zipps past the woman on her hot pink Vespa....mmmwahahahah..
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Liam

I am sorry for stealing the win, I am willing to pay for the damage if you ask for a sexy retribution.

Grainne

*giggles* And, such nice manners too...*grins and grabs the win poofing out in a puff of blue mist*...maybe some other time.  ;)

Mordred

Feeling the call of his win.. having realized it was once again too far from it's true master.. Mordred lures a pool of darkness midair.. whispers a few old forgotten words into it's swirling beauty.. then suddenly sees a sexy little thing swimming at it's depths.. ahhh yes, the Lady Of The Lake.. yet this time, instead of thrusting forth a sword.. 'tis the win! Which he grabs greedily.. slipping a bag of squishy bear shaped candies into her lovely warm little hand in exchange (yep.. she also has this 'thing' for those multicolored goodies).. and the scene suddenly ends. He.. having Won.
*See Pillory*

Katsue

Jumps up from a nearby rock and swipes not only the win, but also that bag of Gummy Bears leaving Mordred to deal with an unhappy (and slightly creepy) Lady of the Lake while she skips off triumphant.  :P

Mordred

After having his wicked way with the Lady of the Lake (who.. is actually quite ticklish.. heh.. in those hard to reach areas.. and crumbles into quite a wild little nymphomaniac when does just right.. and who'da thought she loved being bitten? what a damn rush her blood is!), old Dred.. buzzed from the aquatica exotica (aka LOTL blood).. speeds along at even quicker than normal.. to pounce upon Katsue.. swiping back his win.. and all blue GB's.. leaving the rest with her as a consolation for excellent effort. Then.. as he usually does.. he dives into a dark blue vortex.. and all is back in it's whacked out order.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Being a blue thing herself Eithne calls on her own wild mountain blue magicks and freezes Mordred in his vortex. Grinning and holding back a giggle she walks up to him casually and after tickling him takes the WIN out of his hand. "Sorry, hun, but this be mine." Winking at him she magickly makes a bag of his favorite blue gummies appear and puts it in his....hand while a dimple appears at the corner of her mouth as she finally laughs softly. "Maybe the gummies will make up for it a bit." Grins, turns and calling on the powers of the woods and the mountains uses her powers to zip super quickly into said woods.

Tsumi Okazaki

Grins, slipping from the shadows silently and pouncing the all to familiar woman "Hello there. Bet you weren't expecting me, now were you?" Kissing the woman's cheek, she plucks the win from her hand and giggles. Leaping up she dashes off at a break neck pace.

TheLegionary

Tsumi Okazaki

Growls at having lost the win once more and doubles back. Seeing the young man, she grins to herself. Walking up to him she says "Excuse me, Sir? Would you happen to have the time?" As the man looks to his watch, Tsumi deftly slips her fingers into the man's pocket and plucks free the win. Stowing it in her own before he has time to notice, she nods to him and says "Thanks." then slowly walks off.

TheLegionary

* simply runs to the girl and takes the win again * stays where he is*

Katsue

-tip toes from behind, swipes the WIN, then dances off, tossing a playful wink over her shoulder-

Tsumi Okazaki

Watches as the woman walks by and simply plucks the win from her hand, sauntering off while whistling an old western tune.

TheLegionary

* simply wins without whistling anything*

Foster

*borrows the Win of TL* Thanks! ^_^

Story Tale

Skips by Foster and bumps into them on accident. "Oh, so sorry, I think you dropped this." Drops down to pick up the win and is instantly transformed into a scheming winner. "I'll just keep this safe for you." Tucks her new precious into her secret pocket for safe keeping and scampers off.

Grainne

Once again having to save the day using her blue magicks, Eithne hops onto her famous hot pink Vespa, oh, how she missed that Wonder Twin she could use her help at the moment, and zips off, moving past najlah, kicking on the atl boosters on it and grabbing the WIN as she passes her and tucks into her jacket pocket with a small smirk.

Mordred

*gets hands all crazily slathered in blueness.. then slides them over Eithne.. I mean.. over and through her hands.. as she tries sooooooo desperately to hold onto the win.. then these very slippery hands mingle their way inside hers.. and before we know it, her hands are slipping and sliding over my hands, trying to regain the win. Ahhh.. but now, this thing belongs to me. Again. As.. it always.. eventually does..*

Sorry, adorable one.. I heard the call of my lecherous little win. It likes to feel these big ol' hands wrapped tightly around it's pulsating warmth. *gives the blue girl a lingering kiss and vanishes into a corner shadow.. with win.. back into my odd little place in the cosmos*
*See Pillory*